( search forums )
No bot on my linux Server
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
DieFirst
November 8, 2005, 5:07 pm
Hi every one.

I'm a new player of Soldat and i run my own server on Linux but I can't have some bots. I don't understand because in my soldat.ini i have :

-Random_Bots=0
-Random_Bots_1=2
-Random_Bots_2=3

Do I forgot something?

Thank for your help.

mar77a
November 8, 2005, 5:10 pm
Hmn, that's for team games. You can try logging in and adding bots using the command /addbot [botname].

DieFirst
November 8, 2005, 10:34 pm
Thank you for your answer mar77a.

Can you tell me how can i log in because all my try have been miss. I try to install Soldat Admin but it's only for Windows. I put an admin password in the soldat.ini but i don't how to do to log in a Linux server....

I read the linux manual (readme.txt) but it doesn't answer to my question... :(

Good night.

DieFirst
November 8, 2005, 11:22 pm
sorry i forgot something. I run my Linux soldat server in a prompt under my account with basic rights and start with the command ./soldatserver.

thank for your help.

n00bface
November 9, 2005, 12:19 am
when you're in the game, you can use the command /adminlog [password] to login as an admin.

DieFirst
November 9, 2005, 11:01 am
Hi

Well I can connect as admin but when i enter /addbot [botname] nothing happen. does it normal that whith no bot the points of the bravo team doesn't grow still the flag is in the base in infiltration mode? Does my soldat.ini wrong?

Thank all of you for your help.

Well in hold the flag mode i can add some bot but in game like infiltration mode nothing happen? Is a special parameter in the soldat.ini to change?

Thank you.

Deleted User
November 9, 2005, 11:39 am
for Alpha:
/addbot1 [botname]
for Bravo:
/addbot2 [botname]
Bot names are case sensitive.

DieFirst
November 9, 2005, 11:45 am
Hello.

So i am sorry to ask you the last question because i found the answer to the manual. So thank for your help. WHat should i do to say that my topic is done?

n00bface
November 9, 2005, 12:01 pm
Just leave it be and it will calmy drift into the archives in case people need to search for it in the future (But the answers should already be in the forum stickies and reading the commands in the soldat manual could have told you how to login to the server as an admin as well as the questions you had about adding bots to team games)