( search forums )
Why join clan?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
esko
November 11, 2005, 2:09 pm
I've played soldat on more or less random basis for about year now.
I yet fail to see what advantages are there in being in clan. Do clans have private servers? Are there active clanwars (or clanmatches or whatever they're called)?
I play realistic all the time (cause arcade soldat is the worst game ever made by man) and the lack of decent servers is hurting me. More servers to play in if I join clan (or get accepted to a clan)?

cheers,
esko epäkesko

---
-Mr. Gandhi, what do you think about western civilization?
-Yes, I think that would be very good idea..

Deleted User
November 11, 2005, 4:29 pm
Playing in a clan doesn't provide any set bonuses or anything. But once you realise how dumb most of the public games are you play you will want more competition. Playing against people as good as you or better is just more fun they getting PWNED, n00b and stfu you get alot in pubics.

lithium
November 11, 2005, 11:06 pm
Yeah, the clan experience is really something. Once you get in a clan you break into a whole new world of Soldat, at least if the clan is competitive at all. You meet some good players and meet people who you can learn a lot from or maybe even teach a few things to. That's the biggest thing for me, being in clanwars and playing against people who are amazing but don't show up much in pubs. The environment is totally different.

Xill
November 12, 2005, 2:44 am
well if you play realistic alot then if i was you i would be looking for a realistic survival mode clan it would be to your benefit to be in a clan as well because its more of a challenge as said before.

esko
November 12, 2005, 8:52 am
ok. thanks for the replies.
now i'm waiting that some decent clan shows interest in hiring an ak-guru

cheers,
esko epäkesko

---
-Mr. Gandhi, what do you think about western civilization?
-Yes, I think that would be very good idea..

Deleted User
November 12, 2005, 9:12 am
Woohoo! Esko, aren't you playing realistic? I've seen you in CoS Realistic&Survival! :o

True, hes good with AK ;)

esko
November 12, 2005, 4:00 pm
Thanks ;)