( search forums )
SOLDAT RATING SYSTEM
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Close Combat
November 11, 2005, 10:50 pm
SOLdat is the only ONLINE game without a valid player rating to players who deserve to be recognized as the elite few. The only people who stand out in a game is those who have donated to MICHAEL (soldat creator)aka THE GOD. We need to be able to tell a veteren from a guy who cant aim the BARRET. THIS IS A MUST WHEN IMROVING SOLDAT. plz have a rating system in the next update.

You Can Look at SOCOM 3:us navy seals rating system as an example. That specific game has one of the best RATING systems out. SO help US, HELP ALL OF US

FIND THE NOOBS!

Deleted User
November 11, 2005, 10:55 pm
Press F1.

Close Combat
November 11, 2005, 11:08 pm
f1 is not good enough! i'm saying that everyone should have some rank. like this if u suck u are an

an ensign
the next rank is

liutenenat
the next 1 is

COMMANDER

and last is

ADMIRAL

Deleted User
November 11, 2005, 11:21 pm
Press F1.

You should be respected on how well you play in that particular game rather than how many kills you've ever made.

Close Combat
November 11, 2005, 11:49 pm
NO u might have a lucky game so dont come wit that F1 crap. U are right but my point is always my fav so you need another opinion buddy.

Deleted User
November 11, 2005, 11:52 pm
How about...Soldat stays away from the mainstream games and doesn't? Use F1.

Chonoryoku
November 11, 2005, 11:55 pm
Use the U13 stat tracking program kthxdieplz.

.Loki
November 12, 2005, 12:15 am
Nah dude, this isn't a "must" at all. You could pretty much only do this for those players that are registered, anyways.

Stern
November 12, 2005, 4:53 am
Not to be a thread promoter, but i already suggested this. The people who coded this forum spent time coding a search function for all the people who actually want to use it. So be nice, and search before you post.