( search forums )
Tribes 2 Interface Version .75b out!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
SoldatStriker
February 24, 2003, 10:30 pm
For those of you who can't wait till Tribe-dat version 1.0 is released, here's a little teaser in the form of a half finished Tribes 2 themed interface! Enjoy!

In all actuallity, what I hope is that people will try this interface out and give me some feedback on how it could be improved. While I admit it takes some getting used to and the color selection is a tad off, I think that it has a certain potential about it. Sure to be a hit amongst Tribes fans and Soldat fans looking for a new interface!

[IMAGE]
[img][/img]
Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Tribes.zip16.09 KB

Kahuna-CorlanMcD
February 25, 2003, 12:28 am
Horrible...The health bar is out where it is suppose to be....and the green color you put bah...don't like it... =(

SoldatStriker
February 25, 2003, 3:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Kahuna-CorlanMcD
Horrible...The health bar is out where it is suppose to be....and the green color you put bah...don't like it... =(

Comment greatly appreciated. I'll change the green weapon select screen to reflect your complaint. I'll need some explanation as far as "The health bar is out where it is suppose to be...". Are you commenting on the location of the health bar, or is the interface not showing up correctly? Please include a screenshot with your reply if it is the latter. Any other comments would be greatly appreciated.

n2j3
February 25, 2003, 5:48 am
yeah striker cut the boy some slack. he's representing. the green colour does seem a bit out of the place but i like the so-called freed screen real-estate. not much else to add maybe you could fit a tiny weapon text between the jetpack and health meters maybe.

SoldatStriker
February 25, 2003, 7:30 am
quote:Originally posted by n2j3
yeah striker cut the boy some slack. he's representing. the green colour does seem a bit out of the place but i like the so-called freed screen real-estate. not much else to add maybe you could fit a tiny weapon text between the jetpack and health meters maybe.

Understood. I'm taking out the green and rearranging some of the bars to include the weapon text. Thank you for your time.