( search forums )
Rugger?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
GARAoftheDESERT
November 12, 2005, 3:41 am
Ok, i've seen this comment in almost every game.

"Rugger is noob wep!"

Wut do u think?

Personaly, I belive you should become master of every wep on the menu

Stern
November 12, 2005, 4:50 am
Ruger is definately not a noob weapon in 1.3, because the bink makes it hard for many noobs to shoot accurately. And, wrong section.

TeRRoRinFANt
November 16, 2005, 9:43 am
Personally, I've seen stupid people in many games. Whining is cheaper than death. I already know for sure that people will never learn- if you get killed by the same person time after time, okay, face it: he's better. If he's using the same weapon all the time, try using it to. I remember a time when I was still playing normal CTF (as opposed to realistic) and was a great fan of the m79. But one time, playing on Maya, I just kept getting killed by someone using ruger. It was 1.2.1, and a time and a server where honestly only the m79, barrett, spas and eagles were considered seriously... And this guy was just impossible for me to kill with m79, only through sheer luck. Never whined about being worse than that guy was. Yes, irritated, but only by my lack of skil. So I just started using ruger from that time on. Kept being called a rugertard, but hey, not my problem. They could have used that, too.
Now, on realistic servers, almost every weapon gets quick kills, so here complaining about x-tards is absoulutely ridiculous. I even saw yesterday one guy being called an 'mp5tard'... Should I comment?

But You Will Never Learn Not To Whine, Will You- You Know Who You Are.

y0da
November 16, 2005, 2:12 pm
it's my favorite weapon! now when the 1.3 is out ppl should whine less then in the 1.2.1, cause of this bink thingie, worser power and slow reload. and it's harder for me to kill too.

Tybs
November 16, 2005, 3:00 pm
I surely get irritated by skilled ruger players now and then, but i dont see why it would be a n00b weapon... in the hands of a good soldier, every weapon can be as deadly as the ruger. The only problem is that most people dont succeed in mastering every weapon, and go whine when they keep getting killed by someone who is very skilled with one of the weapons they cant handle well themselves.

For example, i try to master all weapons, but with certain weapons like steyr im not as effective as with the DE or barret... so when someone else uses that weapon and blows me into pieces the moment he sees me, it can be very irritant at certain moments.

I like a good fight though, and those fights require good skilled players... so instead of whining, i just pick a gun im skilled with, and try to defeat him next time i encounter him. No succes? Just try again... getting killed can learn u just as much as killing urself.

a-4-year-old
November 18, 2005, 11:03 pm
what is a "rugger?"

Echo_Trail
November 19, 2005, 12:33 am
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldwhat is a "rugger?"

I don't know for sure, but i think it is some kind of blaster!..(?)

Deleted User
November 19, 2005, 12:47 am
Rugger?
Rugger.

Veritas
November 19, 2005, 10:11 pm
For future reference, if you wish to be treated with respect, I suggest you follow these simple steps:

1: Pick up a dictionary and learn just how you spell [CENSORED].
2: Post your thread in the correct forum.

Anyway, no, the ruger is not a noob weapon, I have yet to encounter a noob that can hit me with it.

Meandor
November 21, 2005, 7:24 pm
It's not rugga yo nigga.

November 21, 2005, 9:33 pm
[IMAGE]

numgun
November 21, 2005, 9:47 pm
rugga is a good weap, its really hard to master in realistic mode,coz of its recoil.rly.

a-4-year-old
November 22, 2005, 1:04 am
quote:Originally posted by numgunrugga is a good weap, its really hard to master in realistic mode,coz of its recoil.rly.

... barret is not as hard to master for you!

Echo_Trail
November 22, 2005, 5:56 pm
it's funny how people has to fire a billion shots, in order for them to be able to estimate where the recoil will bring your crosshair..

numgun
November 22, 2005, 6:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by a-4-year-oldquote:Originally posted by numgunrugga is a good weap, its really hard to master in realistic mode,coz of its recoil.rly.

... barret is not as hard to master for you!

*yawn* u too? ¬_¬