( search forums )
Blingo Search Engine
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 12:25 am
From the author who brought you his famous freeipod bull[CENSORED] comes another referal site.

Just click here to sign up: http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=zudSBFXfaeEVHOuYH6ETzzYGxKE

I know not many people are willing to sign up and complete offers because of a scam and all that, but using this site requires nothing. Basically sign up and search as you normally would. Its uses google and gives away at least 50 prizes a day, and they are pretty nice:

200$
Ipod Shuffles, etc.

I just found out about it and all you need to do is signup and if you win a prize, so does the person who signed up under your link. How is this for a scam?

Didnt think so. Enjoy!

Just click here to sign up: http://www.blingo.com/friends?ref=zudSBFXfaeEVHOuYH6ETzzYGxKE

peemonkey
November 15, 2005, 12:42 am
[CENSORED] your spyware [CENSORED]. stop posting this [CENSORED], it's seriously degrading my view of ya.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 12:47 am
lol what spyware [CENSORED] you

n00bface
November 15, 2005, 1:01 am
no

frogboy
November 15, 2005, 1:12 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceno

Chonoryoku
November 15, 2005, 1:37 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by n00bfaceno

AerialAssault
November 15, 2005, 1:49 am
quote:Originally posted by Chonoryokuquote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by n00bfaceno

vash763
November 15, 2005, 1:54 am
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultquote:Originally posted by Chonoryokuquote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by n00bfaceno

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 1:58 am
lol wtf

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 2:50 am
quote:Originally posted by vash763quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultquote:Originally posted by Chonoryokuquote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by n00bfaceno

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 2:54 am
give me a reason for ur bull[CENSORED] no's

GAMEOVER
November 15, 2005, 3:20 am
quote:Originally posted by Officer_Bulbockquote:Originally posted by vash763quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultquote:Originally posted by Chonoryokuquote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by n00bfaceno

vash763
November 15, 2005, 3:21 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERquote:Originally posted by Officer_Bulbockquote:Originally posted by vash763quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultquote:Originally posted by Chonoryokuquote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by n00bfaceno

Cookie.
November 15, 2005, 3:41 am
quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaFrom the author who brought you his famous freeipod bull[CENSORED] comes another referal site.

I know not many people are willing to sign up and complete offers because of a scam and all that, but using this site requires nothing. Basically sign up and search as you normally would. Its uses google and gives away at least 50 prizes a day, and they are pretty nice:

200$
Ipod Shuffles, etc.

I just found out about it, installed the toolbar, and all you need to do is signup and if you win a prize, so does the person who signed up under your link. How is this for a scam?

Didnt think so. Enjoy!

Or a better way to get money is to get one of those google toolbar firefox buttons. For everyone you get to click it and install the helpful google toolbar you get 1 dollar :)

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 3:43 am
o really? but whats one dollar :(

peemonkey
November 15, 2005, 4:15 am
get a [CENSORED]ING JOB. goddamned worthless people do this for money, seriously lazy.

karmazon
November 15, 2005, 4:57 am
WOOHOO !! I CAN FINALLY BE RICH, WHY WAS I EVEN THINKING ABOUT GETTING A COLLEGE DEGREE, ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SIT AT HOME, CLICK SOME LINKS AND GET RICH YAY

Cookie.
November 15, 2005, 5:08 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipao really? but whats one dollar :(

You don't understand the concept of it, quantity vs quality :P

Most likely you could get 200$ from this board from having people install the google toolbar than you could get 200$ from your other referals

Elephant_Hunter
November 15, 2005, 5:29 am
Soulsnipa, I have nothing against you and totally support that you're getting SML back on its feet...

but seriously, stop this. It's beneath you.

(And for goodness sakes, some mod please delete that referral link. In the topic and his signature since it's against the rules...)

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 5:44 am
So anyway theres also a similar post:

http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=29225
Hmmm, not by me and people actually gave replies, weird!

I could give a [CENSORED] if u signed up under my referal...this post is about this search engine. It gives the same results as google and at the same time you have an opportunity to win something. You waste time on these boards, and you signed up here, whats the difference if you sign up there and can actually get something. Am I missing something? Is the soldat community a bunch of millionares? If you saw 20$ on the street would you not pick it up. Good grief.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 5:46 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipao really? but whats one dollar :(

You don't understand the concept of it, quantity vs quality :P

Most likely you could get 200$ from this board from having people install the google toolbar than you could get 200$ from your other referals

in terms of offers ive had 3 people sign up on freeipods from here. that would be a whole 3$. yippie. Id rather get 3 people that use this search engine and we both get something out of it.

The Geologist
November 15, 2005, 6:04 am
FFS, these forums aren't some sort of serfdom created to hit up your cheap little reference sites. Seriously losing respect for you for posting more of this B.S. Peddle this nonsense elsewhere, please.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 6:10 am
I just sent a person who is involved with the free sites and he went there and did a random search and got 10$ sending him now. I dont care if you lose respect for me. You shouldnt do so for me posting a link. Who cares...the mods on this forum have even said how the forum is going to waste. Perhaps im contributing, im sorry, but im also helping out the soldat community through other ways. So if you dont have any good comments dont comment at all.

GAMEOVER
November 15, 2005, 6:20 am
man your provideing em with garbage..

The Geologist
November 15, 2005, 6:35 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipaim sorry, but im also helping out the soldat community through other ways.

O rly? How? We know it's never just "sign up and win a prize", so do you think people on here are just idiots?

quote: So if you dont have any good comments dont comment at all.

I hate to say it...but this is the Bash Pit. If you wanted serious consideration you should have kept it in the lounge. This is where you get to hear just what everyone thinks of these sites and you for posting them.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 6:47 am
quote:Originally posted by The Geologistquote:Originally posted by Soulsnipaim sorry, but im also helping out the soldat community through other ways.

O rly? How? We know it's never just "sign up and win a prize", so do you think people on here are just idiots?

quote: So if you dont have any good comments dont comment at all.

I hate to say it...but this is the Bash Pit. If you wanted serious consideration you should have kept it in the lounge. This is where you get to hear just what everyone thinks of these sites and you for posting them.

http://sml.u13.net ....o and do i not remember you saying having it back would be great, especially for your contest. O and one more thing, since this IS the bash bit...im contributing by making great maps, better than yours indeed.

The bash bit is not moderated and therefore posting a link such as this is tolerated. Otherwise it would be in the lounge.

frogboy
November 15, 2005, 6:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipaim contributing by making great maps, better than yours indeed.
Being arrogant won't help your reputation. People have already started disliking you for these referral threads.

Cookie.
November 15, 2005, 6:59 am
"in terms of offers ive had 3 people sign up on freeipods from here. that would be a whole 3$. yippie. Id rather get 3 people that use this search engine and we both get something out of it."

What no it wouldn't.. More people would allow google to put a tool bar on their firefox than a site wanting to put malware on it, or a site doing slave labour in exchange for ipods

Even for your SML site, if you put a google firefox button on it and said it would support the site, you would get plenty of clicks from people enough to buy a real domain probably :o

My maps are better than both of yours! TEEHEE :D

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 7:01 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by Soulsnipaim contributing by making great maps, better than yours indeed.
Being arrogant won't help your reputation. People have already started disliking you for these referral threads.

Thank you, but I just dont understand what the big deal is about it. People are set to believe you cant get free stuff without it being a scam, however its not true.

but cookie i make better mods than u :)

The Geologist
November 15, 2005, 7:06 am
Ugh..I was talking about THIS. How is THIS helping the community. You bring up SML and have to toss in how you think your maps are "so much better", two things that have nothing to do with this topic and, curiously enough, point out that you're one bitter Billy. Arrogant and cheap isn't a good combo.

quote:Originally posted by The Geologist If you wanted serious consideration you should have kept it in the lounge. This is where you get to hear just what everyone thinks of these sites and you for posting them.

Does this say anything about there being a problem with your link? No...just that you get to put up with peoples opinions here, good or bad. It's like you're not even reading.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 7:12 am
no but it was previously mentioned that the link is controversal by elephant hunter.

quote:Perhaps im contributing, im sorry, but im also helping out the soldat community through other ways.

I made sure to include "The other ways" part for this very reason. I didnt initially include my maps, mods, and other contributions until you failed to understand what i meant.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 7:14 am
o and it could be helping you guys if u actually just did the simple thing of signing up.

Like i said i privately AIMED somone and they got 10$ GC to itunes...which is currently being processed a sent. The only thing is, this person has done many free sites before so he was WILLING to sign up.

Elephant_Hunter
November 15, 2005, 7:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa
http://sml.u13.net ....o and do i not remember you saying having it back would be great, especially for your contest. O and one more thing, since this IS the bash bit...im contributing by making great maps, better than yours indeed.

The bash bit is not moderated and therefore posting a link such as this is tolerated. Otherwise it would be in the lounge.

What you said to Geo was ignorant and stupid... so screw what I said about SML. You are definitely not creating a supportive environment, just trying to pave your way to quick fame and fortune (like we found out before we kicked you.)

The Geologist
November 15, 2005, 7:23 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa
I made sure to include "The other ways" part for this very reason. I didnt initially include my maps, mods, and other contributions until you failed to understand what i meant.

What can I say, except that this has nothing to do with your mapping/mod/site contributions, and that was clear from the get go? I base my opinion on what you write...if what you write makes it sound like you're talking about your quest to spread these referral sites, then so be it. Ambiguity isn't your friend.

By the way, get your iPod yet? And before the guy you AIMED to that $10 suddenly pops up in this topic to back you up, I have to ask...how long do you plan on doing this? No drive to get a job, or what's better, a carear? If you want to help people you should tell 'em to get their asses off the computer and focus instead of wasting hours a day trying to get referrals.

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 15, 2005, 7:32 am
Soul, you havn't changed one bit since your destruction of the SML...

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 7:38 am
alright geo u have made your point and ill accept it. yes, it is a slow process, and maybe you do understand it all. Anyway personal life shouldnt go into this, as you dont know who i am and what i do/planning to do and how much money i have. All you know is that i like free stuff. Anyway i respect your decision and how you handled matters. I'm not "giving" up a fight but you have finally made a good point that will end this argument.

but to elephant hunter on the other hand.

[CENSORED] off.

you did such a great job on sml after i left. You, Flies, and Skeptik, the Big Three. I think everyone can agree once you took it over you pretty much [CENSORED]ed everything up. Great job on your accomplishments there. At least Flies has the decency to apologize because he realizes you guys were a total failure. I didnt bring this up, you did. Btw thanks for killing SMC, SML and my original idea will persist.

I did not come back soley for the purpose of spreading my referals, however posting here trying to increase my referals did bring me to see that my mod was getting nice comments. I have come back since slowing spreading out into other forums and trying to bring SML back to life because it is what I enjoy doing. However once I complete my mod, my goal is to have SML functional but it will be it might be left unattended and run by the community itself. At least this is better than what elephant hunter and his great team could do.

If you dont want to do a referal site and are going to bash people because you think it is wrong then go ahead. However I dont think you have much room to speak if you are on these boards. Seriously.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 7:39 am
quote:Originally posted by Leo Da LunerfoxSoul, you havn't changed one bit since your destruction of the SML...

Since my destruction of SML?!

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 8:07 am
anyway since no one seems to be interested in the actual post itself. A mod can please delete this post it would be nice. just turned into a flame fest. Or a lock.

Elephant_Hunter
November 15, 2005, 8:22 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipaquote:Originally posted by Leo Da LunerfoxSoul, you havn't changed one bit since your destruction of the SML...

Since my destruction of SML?!

Thank Al Gore for the internet, or we would have to repeat ourselves all over again.

Memory Refresher

BTW I doubt locking this thread would cover up all that much, but it might be worth a shot from your standpoint.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 8:55 am
we can keep it open, but it has gone way off topic. If youd like to start a new sml discussion thread...u can go ahead.

http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=19006

O and by the way im glad you brought that up post up. Just goes to show all the stuff that was said that never happened. All the promises and everything, wow. You sure did take control.

Captain Ben
November 15, 2005, 9:28 am
Soulsnipa, I just skimmed over your map, and I noticed that what Geo is lacking in quantity, you're lacking in quality. Half your maps look like you got a cripple to throw bricks through your bedroom window and somehow managing to hit your keyboard, creating [CENSORED]ty and virtually unplayable maps. For god's sake, get a job, [CENSORED] SML and stop trying to scab. Sure, I like free stuff, but I'm not willing to spam the forums we all know and love, not to mention I highly dislike the damn spyware.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 9:32 am
lol if thats what you believe to be true, perhaps you were looking at my old [CENSORED]ty maps.

Anyway dont worry time will tell in the next competition. Be sure to give me a bad rating if you hate my maps so much.

Btw what spyware are you talking about. You dont have to install a toolbar or anything. There is no spyware associated with the site. Only 1 or 2 extra ads.

peemonkey
November 15, 2005, 10:18 am
dude soul, you've shown yourself to be a prick in this thread...not cools maing.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 10:23 am
im good at heart, people dont always see it all.

People bash me i bash them no hard feelings except for a one special somone

Im sorry if i sounded arrogant and cheap. I am cheap but i dont believe im arrogant.

m00`
November 15, 2005, 10:53 am
yah so anyway... has anyone here tried http://m00.u13.net i heard its pretty cool, some guy called m00` runs it but mar77a is the guy behind the awsomeness (he codes things and kicks ass, because he is cool ^_^)

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 11:05 am
lol http://m00.u13.net all the way...

Btw anyone heard of saw III coming out next october?

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 2:23 pm
If it uses Google, why even bother using this, then?

Retarded. You have an Internet browser for a reason. To BROWSE the Internet. You can take the time to navigate to Google.com (or use Google's toolbar). No need to fuel someone elses pyramid schemes. God damn.

Again. [CENSORED]ing Retarded.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 2:35 pm
If it uses Google, why even bother using this, then?

because google doesnt give you free stuff.

n00bface
November 15, 2005, 4:01 pm
then get a job, or find a hobby that pays

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 12:50 am
(if you don't like the censored icon, please avoid this post)

Google also doesn't steal my personal info.

Take your spyware and shove it, you referral-linking malignant tumor on society.
quote: then get a job, or find a hobby that pays
And yeah. I totally agree with that. Give up this "Blingo" bull[CENSORED] and find a better way to get stuff. You know. Without selling your soul to some pyramid scheme? God damn retards. People like you are why these crazy assholish schemes exist. Why?

Because you're [CENSORED]ing gullible. I can see this is going to be rather wordy. There may be a lot of french in this post, but seriously. Think for a god-damned minute. It is NOT free. How can they give away things for free? Didn't you ever take Critical Thinking as a class? "There is no such thing as a free lunch.", or some such. NOTHING is EVER free. Enjoy your Blingo, you pompous cock-gobbling [CENSORED], but keep it to your damn self.

Hitman
November 16, 2005, 1:24 am
Soulsnipa, you seriously need to get a life.

*Hugs Lapis* It's ok, sshhh...shhhh, it's ok...

Soulsnipa
November 16, 2005, 2:17 am
I love how you all tell me to get a life, when you have no idea who i am. Thats always ur [CENSORED]ing excuse if somone on here you disagree with. If i didnt have a life like i wuld listen to you anyway?

The Geologist
November 16, 2005, 3:28 am
It wouldn't matter if you were God himself, it's the amount of time you spend on these little schemes that prompts people to tell you to get a life.

nfsjunkie91
November 16, 2005, 4:19 am
quote:Originally posted by Officer_Bulbockquote:Originally posted by vash763quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultquote:Originally posted by Chonoryokuquote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by n00bfaceno

^^what they said^^

nfsjunkie91
November 16, 2005, 4:23 am
quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaI love how you all tell me to get a life, when you have no idea who i am. Thats always ur [CENSORED]ing excuse if somone on here you disagree with. If i didnt have a life like i wuld listen to you anyway?

I dont have a life either. that is why i play soldat.

Captain Ben
November 16, 2005, 5:54 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistIt wouldn't matter if you were God himself, it's the amount of time you spend on these little schemes that prompts people to tell you to get a life.

Let's not forget his attepts at trying to redeem himself...

Soulsnipa
November 16, 2005, 6:24 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by The GeologistIt wouldn't matter if you were God himself, it's the amount of time you spend on these little schemes that prompts people to tell you to get a life.

Let's not forget his attepts at trying to redeem himself...

What are you trying to say?

The Geologist
November 16, 2005, 6:53 am
Just leave the guy alone already, sheesh.