( search forums )
"Gods" Servers not around anymore?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Platypus Hunter
November 15, 2005, 12:32 am
I've been playing on these "Gods" servers for a while and I just noticed that they have not been showing up when I "request servers". Are they all done recruiting or what?

Hoodlum
November 15, 2005, 12:34 am
Maybe they are just down for a little while. I also doubt that most people here will even know about the servers you are talking about.

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 12:36 am
Does it really matter? There are hundreds of others, so pick one. And not all servers run everyday. In fact, it would be unlikely (unless someone took the name off me) That you would find (WM)Cool Mods.

Captain Ben
November 15, 2005, 8:36 am
But those servers were fun, despite my abhorrent ping.

Elephant_Hunter
November 15, 2005, 8:57 am
*cough* :P

So what's the gain from hunting cute platypuses?

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 10:56 am
quote:Originally posted by Elephant_Hunter*cough* :P

So what's the gain from hunting cute platypuses?

WTF? R u trying to get ur post count up?

Elephant_Hunter
November 15, 2005, 11:14 am
Dezonus, I have been around much longer than you have and somehow you've already managed half of my post count. If I gave a crap about my post count I would have spammed this forum (like you already have) long ago. Besides, complaining about star hunting is a star hunter's most used tactic.

I was simply commenting on how our names were similar. He hunts platypus, while I hunt elephants. Considering this is his first post in these forums I have a little reason to be inquisitive.

Soulsnipa
November 15, 2005, 11:53 am
you also havent been on this forums as actively as you could be

Close Combat
November 15, 2005, 5:20 pm
I went to their sight and posted that someone was recrutiting for soldat. and they said what is SOLDAT. so i guess they found the FAKER who created the servers.

GODS CLAN NEVER EVER WAS RECRUITING FROM SOLDAT. SORRY :)

FliesLikeABrick
November 15, 2005, 7:14 pm
yes, the servers are apparently gone.
yes, start hunters suck.
yes, elephant hunter isn't very active.
yes, whining is a star hunter's favorite tactic.
yes, this topic is locked.

(Locked)