( search forums )
Slim-Shady v1 (reaper bottem hugger remake)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
GAMEOVER
November 15, 2005, 2:32 am
Everything I put together aside from the "ARROW" and "DOT" which I found in left over scraps of mods the cursor you see is Mancers and I didnt include it with this interface so I used a regular one. I've actually had this interface done for a couple months why I never posted it I dont know. Its nothing spectacular but its nice and small and sits out of the way.. Im a mini face guy.

[IMAGE]

Download here http://m00.laughingllamas.com/data/R2FtZW92ZXI=/Slim-Shady.zip

Hoodlum
November 15, 2005, 8:23 pm
That reminds me of 1 of ReApEr's interfaces but pretty nice.

The Geologist
November 15, 2005, 8:28 pm
Um, yea...can we see the similarities?

Reapers interface:
[IMAGE]

ftw!

Hoodlum
November 15, 2005, 8:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistUm, yea...can we see the similarities?

Reapers interface:
[IMAGE]

ftw!
Yeah he basically took the whole layout..

GAMEOVER
November 15, 2005, 8:59 pm
I made this on my own.. they do look similar though you dont like it dont use it.. at 1st i started out with m00s cowface interface and just put the bars across the bottem instead but then I decided to make a base for it. I would have gotten more fancyer with the shading but I had to keep it solid colors to go with my cell shade mod. I keep every mod ive ever download but dont use in a scrap folder, sometimes I just yank stuff out of it and go to work on it.

Edit** actually I downloaded reapers bottem hugger just now and all of the status bars are the same exact color so I MUST of had these in my scrap folder and resized them as far as the base that was never in there I completely sized and designed that myself by just building around the status bars. Ill just label it a remake of reapers bottem hugger. This one is easyer to see though, imo his status bars are too small and the base is bigger then the bars making the bars even harder to see.

The Geologist
November 15, 2005, 9:25 pm
Methinks you got caught trying to pawn off his work as your own, but w/e...so long as you give credit where credit is due, I won't beat this to death.

GAMEOVER
November 15, 2005, 10:26 pm
Well you think wrong im not like that as a matter of fact me and reaper are friends and go back some in his AWH days, he dont play soldat anymore but we still talk I just love how you just get off on jumpin the gun on me. If it was meant to be a remake and I knew right off the bat that they were that similar id come right out and say it like I did with my CU5T0M1Z3D mod. So if you dont know now you know.

GAMEOVER
November 15, 2005, 10:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistMethinks you got caught trying to pawn off his work as your own

This still is my own I put it together and released it. Me thinks your a cocky for no reason dumb ass at times.

m00`
November 15, 2005, 11:19 pm
um.. the link changed try this one if the top one doesnt work
http://m00.laughingllamas.com/data/Gameover/Slim-Shady.zip

GAMEOVER
November 15, 2005, 11:23 pm
thx m00 lets see a new interface from you xD

Hoodlum
November 15, 2005, 11:43 pm
I kind of have to go with The Geologist on this one because they are so similar and thats one of the most popular interfaces by ReApEr so maybe you wanted some of the popularity to?

The Geologist
November 16, 2005, 12:27 am
Right...you make an interface that looks just like Reapers, down to the border surrounding the status bars, you get called on it, and I'm the cocky one. That makes sense. Funny how you didn't say this one was a remake until the similarities were pointed out...

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 1:50 am
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistFunny how you didn't say this one was a remake until the similarities were pointed out...

Maybe if you read youd know because I dont ever remember seeing his interface and when I did then saw how similar they actually were I renamed it. The ones that he made that I remembered were the small square 1s. I pointed out things I know I didnt make in this interface right off the bat. I did make the base for it from scratch so think what you want I dont care.

Hoodlum
November 16, 2005, 1:54 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERquote:Originally posted by The GeologistFunny how you didn't say this one was a remake until the similarities were pointed out...

Maybe if you read youd know because I dont ever remember seeing his interface and when I did then saw how similar they actually were I renamed it. I pointed out things I know I didnt make in this interface right off the bat. I did make the base for it from scratch so think what you want I dont care.
I really do think your lieing about making the interface from scratch because they both start and end at the same spot.. and not to mention the bars look exactly the same just yours are a bit more thicker.

Hoodlum
November 16, 2005, 1:58 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERHoodlum your a dumb little kid stfu, the nades look NOTHING alike. I say what I mean and I meant what I said so go get lost. Ive had this interface made for MONTHS.
Well look at it now I edited it 20 seconds after you posted *I was editing while you posted

I am 15 and I don't think that has alot to do with my post. I also ment to say the bars.

Edit; Yeah my life is a game? Totally and if it is I don't see anything wrong with that since I am a "kid". Your supposedly an adult with a wife, a kid, a car and a house already paid for. WOWOW. I don't see why you should be playing this game at all to be honest. Now I couldn't bother starting an arguement about this on the forum but if you want to continue it then you have my msn.

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 2:01 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVER

Edit** actually I downloaded reapers bottem hugger just now and all of the status bars are the same exact color so I MUST of had these in my scrap folder and resized them as far as the base that was never in there I completely sized and designed that myself by just building around the status bars.

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 2:08 am
quote:[i]Originally posted by Hoodlum

Yeah my life is a game? Totally and if it is I don't see anything wrong with that since I am a "kid". Your supposedly an adult with a wife, a kid, a car and a house already paid for. WOWOW. I don't see why you should be playing this game at all to be honest. Now I couldn't bother starting an arguement about this on the forum but if you want to continue it then you have my msn.

Well I never played any games on a comp as a matter of fact if you just must know I never was around aside from work and clubs etc now that I have a woman and a kid in our own place I put that lifestyle behind me and chose to play a game in the house as an alternative. So there ya go now ya know.

Hoodlum
November 16, 2005, 2:10 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERquote:[i]Originally posted by Hoodlum

Yeah my life is a game? Totally and if it is I don't see anything wrong with that since I am a "kid". Your supposedly an adult with a wife, a kid, a car and a house already paid for. WOWOW. I don't see why you should be playing this game at all to be honest. Now I couldn't bother starting an arguement about this on the forum but if you want to continue it then you have my msn.

Well I never played any games on a comp as a matter of fact if you just must know I never was around aside from work and clubs etc now that I have a woman and a kid in our own place I put that lifestyle behind me and chose to play a game in the house as an alternative. So there ya go now ya know.
Alright well like I said lets just put the personal stuff behind us and took about the interface but I am done talking about the interface now anyway as I have nothing more to say.

Source
November 16, 2005, 2:42 am
if he gave credit to reaper, i dont think there is anything wrong..

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 3:38 am
I love MY interface

Rabble
November 16, 2005, 3:43 am
guys this is gameover here, hes 22, has a kid goddamit, not that this makes a difference in thtis matter, but hello hes not an idiot, if he used somone elses interface he woulda given that person credit, im not saying this because he is on of my clan leaders, but because i know him to a personal level where i know he wouldnt take somone elses work without giving that person credit, also givin the fact that game and reaper know eachother. They do look similar, but that still doesnt give you guys the reason to say that he took somone elses work. Sry ima have to dissagree with you guys, if you knew game, you'd understand. period.

The Geologist
November 16, 2005, 5:34 am
Let's not bring his personal life into this, shall we? If ones age or the ability to have a kid were signs of intelligence we would be a much smarter species. And from the looks of things, he's giving someone credit in the title of the topic?

lithium
November 26, 2005, 6:23 pm
[ONTOPIC]

Looks good to me, but I use the BottomHugger because I like the size better.