[IMAGE]

I just setteamed.. I was bored.

Chonoryoku
November 15, 2005, 8:31 pm
Wow, check out some of those pings.

How long did this last?

Hoodlum
November 15, 2005, 8:59 pm
Yeah but from looking at those names and not knowing 1 of them I would say they are all noobs and thats not a very big accomplishment seeing as your delta(?) team because you can spawn then knife hit then keep doing it in peoples bases so if you can get 97 kills without capping on bravo or alpha then post it.

Deleted User
November 15, 2005, 11:34 pm
15 minutes I think, and they are all noobs..

Chonoryoku
November 15, 2005, 11:37 pm
Ha, I could tell. Look at "sir-kill-a-lot" and "paul".

Social Poison
November 16, 2005, 12:33 am
AFKs most likely

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 12:48 am
Yeah SPARTAN-117 looks vaguely familiar.

Hoodlum
November 16, 2005, 1:10 am
They are probably all bots.

:F

Chonoryoku
November 16, 2005, 10:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by HoodlumThey are probably all bots.

:F
Except they all have pings. :|

Tybs
November 17, 2005, 8:59 am
No wait... he probably wrote the bot scripts himself, gave them all a special name to deceive us, and in photoshop or paint, he modified the screenshot to add pings and other stuff! Tough luck guy, u cant cheat us!
(Sry, i like to think of ways how people try to manipulate others :P. Of course, just adjusting the score would be way easier...)

m00`
November 17, 2005, 9:07 am
my highest ammount of kills was 130 somthing (no caps), and it was on a normal server (with no setteam btw :p), i had a screenshot but i lost it a long time ago, frogboy was in the game but i highly doubt he remembers it...

Echo_Trail
November 17, 2005, 9:26 am
it makes u feel kinda pro when u are in lead even though u didn't cap.! !reads: screw u morons"!

criddo
November 23, 2005, 8:41 am
I've had 160 or something in CTF before, but most of the points where from capturing flags and everyone else on was a noob.

Deleted User
November 23, 2005, 4:09 pm
Jeez, cant you people be happy for this guy. Hesa good rugerer and noobs tend to miss alot. =) Ive seen Eh alot and Akyra. I know those are true names of people in soldat.

Echo_Trail
November 23, 2005, 8:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by Zamorak15 minutes I think, and they are all noobs..

well, black killer has a better score than you, caompared to the less deaths.. not to mention a higher ping...

pointed it out for you...

snoozing on booze os like boning the obvious..

Don't ask..

Deleted User
November 30, 2005, 7:03 am
quote:Originally posted by TybsNo wait... he probably wrote the bot scripts himself, gave them all a special name to deceive us, and in photoshop or paint, he modified the screenshot to add pings and other stuff! Tough luck guy, u cant cheat us!
(Sry, i like to think of ways how people try to manipulate others :P. Of course, just adjusting the score would be way easier...)

Oh just cause you suck. Some of us rule. Bots don't have ping either.

Tybs
November 30, 2005, 8:52 am
Lol, i wasnt serious with that post... of course he had a good match there, i was only making fun of it a bit :P. And if u think i probably suck, feel free to have a match sometime... i know there is a good chance ur better than me, but even i have my moments of great glory ^^

Deleted User
November 30, 2005, 10:57 am
Your probably hours behind in time zone, however, I would quite happily verse you in GODS or Dezonus Devastation Zone, should you be on when I am.
(I respect you more to know you were joking)