( search forums )
Stop the f**king trolls.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 1:00 am
Seriously, stop all the trolls. I stopped going to Map forum cause of the trolls, I stopped going to Suggestions for the same reason, and now ive noticed that the trolls are starting to take over General discussions also. It pisses me off when I read 4 posts in a row telling a person "this is the wrong forum" or "this topic is stupid" or 1 word idiotic posts. Can someone please stop the [CENSORED]ing trolls...

Hoodlum
November 16, 2005, 1:24 am
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 1:30 am
lol, I doubt they even come in this forum, since it doesnt increase thier postcount :p.

Cookie.
November 16, 2005, 2:05 am
The map forum has always been a troll board, simple as that
3/4 of the people that post in the map board never download the maps :P

The only person who can do something about it is the Grand Diablo.. :\

n00bface
November 16, 2005, 3:27 am
there are no trolls in the server corps forum. except for enesce. but at least he gets his point through. i delete the rest.

frogboy
November 16, 2005, 4:29 am
MORE TROLLS! MORE!

Cookie.
November 16, 2005, 4:33 am
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacethere are no trolls in the server corps forum. except for enesce. but at least he gets his point through. i delete the rest.

n00bface for map moderator!

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 4:34 am
Geo for map mod!

vash763
November 16, 2005, 5:02 am
Geo for rock guy!

m00`
November 16, 2005, 5:06 am
m00` for m00net!

Vijchtidoodah
November 16, 2005, 5:24 am
quote:Originally posted by m00`m00` for m00net!

I'm going to [CENSORED]ing kill you.

Poop, it was like that about a year ago, then it got better, now it's a little worse again. Don't worry about it, nobody actually knows who those people are anyway.

Messiah
November 16, 2005, 5:27 am
LOOK AT MY POST COUNT RISE

Edit Why do we even have a "post count" under people's names i know its like intresting and stuff but honestly would it not bring down the amount of spammers? If you really like posting here, you wouldnt worry about your post count and just spam bull[CENSORED] all day "LOOK 100 POSTS!" OMFG YOUR ELITE

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 5:27 am
Well I post good comments in the map forum.. I dont see nothing wrong with that im sure people like to hear how much others appreciate their work so whats the problem billy?

Captain Ben
November 16, 2005, 5:49 am
I go and download maps fairly often, I just hardly post.

Cookie.
November 16, 2005, 6:59 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERWell I post good comments in the map forum.. I dont see nothing wrong with that im sure people like to hear how much others appreciate their work so whats the problem billy?

What the [CENSORED] no you don't, I was going to post you as an example of a troll but I thought I would be nice :\

frogboy
November 16, 2005, 7:25 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERWell I post good comments in the map forum..

Uh-huh.

quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERSo ugly..

Vijchtidoodah
November 16, 2005, 9:01 am
Hahaha, ignorance is bliss, eh Gameover?

LazehBoi
November 16, 2005, 9:36 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahHahaha, ignorance is bliss, eh Gameover?

BE QUIET, OMEGA DESTRUCTIVE RAINBOW KEYBOARD WARRIOR!

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 12:14 pm
meh tehmeh huuts

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 3:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERWell I post good comments in the map forum.. I dont see nothing wrong with that im sure people like to hear how much others appreciate their work so whats the problem billy?

What the [CENSORED] no you don't, I was going to post you as an example of a troll but I thought I would be nice :

Oh stfu your a dumb ass nerd if I ever saw one I post my comments which is perfectly fine I could give a [CENSORED] less about post count on a [CENSORED]in game forum your just a moron whos life probably revolves around here. What a dork..

[IMAGE]

Yukwunhang
November 16, 2005, 3:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVER.

Like you said wrong forum this is actually spam shoulda been posted in lounge
Umm.

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 3:37 pm
GO is you truly are a 22 year old what are you doing hanging around a silly forum like this for?

?
November 16, 2005, 3:39 pm
GAMEOVER is a silly!

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 3:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?GAMEOVER is a silly child!

Yukwunhang
November 16, 2005, 3:44 pm
I afraid I have to agree with that.

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 3:46 pm
Actually I come here to see what new mods, maps, apps, etc are in development and to participate in the community with MY views on things. Age has nothing to do with it I know 60 year olds who read comic books. So whats age have to do with anything..

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 3:48 pm
What we meant is that you spend a helluvalot time online for an adult. Which probably means you go online to escape the horrors, sorrows , or humiliations of your real life.

?
November 16, 2005, 3:50 pm
If I ever knew a 60 year old that reads comic books I would shed a tear for them...

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 3:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dWhat we meant is that you spend a helluvalot time online for an adult. Which probably means you go online to escape the horrors, sorrows , or humiliations of your real life.
No and I love how idiots like you have to bring real life into a topic that has nothing to do with it. I work, I pay my bills, I take care of my son and support my woman. My reasons for playing this game are most likely a lot better then reasons you or most have so get lost kiddo.

n00bface
November 16, 2005, 4:05 pm
quote:No and I love how idiots like you have to bring real life into a topic that has nothing to do with it.
quote:your just a moron whos life probably revolves around here.

lolol king of hypocrisy rar

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 4:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERquote:Originally posted by aznbl00dWhat we meant is that you spend a helluvalot time online for an adult. Which probably means you go online to escape the horrors, sorrows , or humiliations of your real life.
No and I love how idiots like you have to bring real life into a topic that has nothing to do with it. I work, I pay my bills, I take care of my son, support my woman, and steal interfaces. My reasons for playing this game are most likely a lot better then reasons you or most have so get lost kiddo.

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 4:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfacequote:No and I love how idiots like you have to bring real life into a topic that has nothing to do with it.
quote:your just a moron whos life probably revolves around here.

lolol king of hypocrisy rar

My life doesnt revole around this game and sure as hell doesnt around this forum so that isnt hypocritical in any way. Im in front of a comp for work etc so when I get a spare moment ill look around at websites and this happens to be one of em. Get over your obsessions with me. I idle in #soldat.forums and its always the same people their talking about the same useless crap all damn day long yet when a soldat related question gets asked it either gets ignored or very poorly awnsered. Then an idiot 1 of the same 1s that do the stuff I mentioned in the irc channel posts a useless topic that has nothing to do with anything soldat yet im "trolling" cus everyone knows your post count just makes you so l33t man you guys need to grow up and get a clue. Some of you guys are too young and immature to moderate anything and have totally biased views on everything.

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 4:17 pm
You sir, are a very funny little man. And you would not make a good mod.

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 4:20 pm
Man I wish I was your father id sure knock some sense into you.

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 4:24 pm
My father died of tuberculosis two years ago.

Yukwunhang
November 16, 2005, 4:30 pm
HA! HA!

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 4:33 pm
I'm serious.

STEELIX
November 16, 2005, 7:23 pm
GO, don't care.

It really works!

Vijchtidoodah
November 16, 2005, 8:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVER
Oh stfu your a dumb ass nerd if I ever saw one I post my comments which is perfectly fine I could give a [CENSORED] less about post count on a [CENSORED]in game forum your just a moron whos life probably revolves around here. What a dork..

NAZI!

b00stA
November 16, 2005, 8:11 pm
What you guys are talking about is not trolling.

It is stupidity combined with the fact that people have nothing meaningful to say nowadays.

The Geologist
November 16, 2005, 8:35 pm
Case in point:

quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERSo ugly..

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 9:05 pm
Geologist im sick of your ass yet another idiot who has an obsession with me ffs get off my nuts all you damn idiots on here just love watchin me. Im glad you have nothing better to do go find a woman ffs if you even can..

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 9:32 pm
well, flap my dwanglies! what a nice moment

_Mancer_
November 16, 2005, 10:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dMy father died of tuberculosis two years ago.

quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dI'm serious.

Hahahahahhaa

STEELIX
November 16, 2005, 10:15 pm
I feel sorry for your family, GO. ;)

Vijchtidoodah
November 16, 2005, 11:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAWhat you guys are talking about is not trolling.

It is stupidity combined with the fact that people have nothing meaningful to say nowadays.

But what Gameover is doing right now, however, is trolling.

Gameover, just keep making posts until your need for attention is satisfied, we'll be here to help you out. ;)

Kazuki
November 16, 2005, 11:44 pm
Gameover, I really have nothing against you, except for your Ruger, because you're good with it. However, I have a few things I'd like to point out to you.

For one, you said that we were idiots for bringing "real life" into a forum topic, and yet you continue talking about yours.

Secondly, I doubt very highly that you have been around here long enough to understand how moderators work the forums. You have no right to tell us that we are bad at doing our jobs or that we have biased views. You have never spoken to me in the manner of a meaningful conversation. How would you know what my views are or how I handle things around here?

Please don't bring age into this. Just because you're older doesn't mean that you are more experienced or are better with logical reasoning than we are. I, for one, happen to be only 16, and I'm sick of people barging in, telling me that my opinions don't matter, and then ignoring me altogether just because they know my age. It doesn't matter to me whether you are 14, 25, or 40. It is your responsibility as a part of human society to be moral.

I wouldn't want to be your son if you were to teach me absolute crap like that, and on top of all, by "knocking some sense into" me in order to do so. I'm sorry if that is very insulting to you. The best way for you to take this message is by responding to it with some sense. Ignoring it altogether or insulting me back is probably not the best choice for you at this point. It seems that the forumers are quite disgruntled with you.

SuperKill
November 17, 2005, 12:08 am
talk about chaos theory.
or wast it the snowball one?..

The Geologist
November 17, 2005, 12:23 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERGeologist im sick of your ass yet another idiot who has an obsession with me ffs get off my nuts all you damn idiots on here just love watchin me. Im glad you have nothing better to do go find a woman ffs if you even can..

Let's not talk about who is an idiot, okay? You're lucky I hold my tongue as much as I do, and these pathetic little digs like "go find a woman if you even can, har har" are just, well...weak sauce, to put it simply. That's kid stuff. Because I make a comment I'm obsessed with you? Talk about narcissistic. No one is watching, but it's easy to see the hypocracy from time to time when it stands out likea signal flare.

Kazuki
November 17, 2005, 1:26 am
Feh. Relationships are troublesome and stressing, especially at my point in life. Please don't tell me you're yet another one of those blinded, not-so-individual people who tells everyone to "GO GET A GUHRLFREHND ORITE U CANT LOLO" every time they trip.

Chakra`
November 17, 2005, 1:32 am
Chaos theory in basic is something always being unique and different while continueing similarities from a near or complete identical beginning. Think of a rise of smoke from a cigarette, how it twirls around and zips away ...they may continue the same pattern, but no two flutters of smoke will ever be precisely the same. A quirk in the complexity of nature.

Snowball effect is attempting something, then watching it grow bigger and bigger through it's own uncontrollable motion.

In reality, both theories are true to this thread.

The thread begins with a typical scenario we've seen on many occasions in various guises: someone whines, complains, or points out the faults of something in or related to Soldat.
This then snowballs into the similar patterns of various people showing objections, perspectives, pointlessness, typos, insults, and so on. The eventual climax will no doubt be as big as the 'final snowball' that slows down and stops at the end of it's metaphorical hill, while also being a willing partner to chaos theory, showing how the thread ends with quote-posts glazing over, countering and informing, and eventually finalising the purpose of the thread which for a while was seemingly invisible.

Having an understanding of both these theories myself, and witnessing many such encounters here on the forum, I can safely assume that Gameover is a cock jockey.

The Geologist
November 17, 2005, 1:40 am
Maybe the snowball hits a rock (XD) and blows up, creating *gasp* more chaos?

Cycles anyone?

Deleted User
November 17, 2005, 1:42 am
Chakra is my hero. =D

Ok
November 17, 2005, 1:49 am
First of all, I'm inlove with Chakra! this is a man that can make a "cock jockey" sounds sufisticated.
If you ignore his flashlight stories that is....

Second of all, after watching GAMEOVER's posts, after writing news about them, after playing in U13 and watching him fight and curse anything that goes in his path..
After having such a good bath, I gotta say that he's the US version of Tompenny for all those who know ;)
Which means he as the real Tompenny is in serious need of a stick-up-his-ass removal surgery.
Now I'm the last one to support a vulturing act like this where everyone takes a peice of him because its SO easy, but seriously! I never see him talk to anyone without cursing.
And that, I condem.

After saying that, I have to comment something to you Kazuki, the age factor is after all a factor.
True, there are some exceptions, and sometimes you find "immature" 50yo.
But you can't ignore the fact that time changes ppl and in most cases improve them and their way of thinking.

P.S: I'm 23, if anyone has a problem with that, you can suck my circumcised huge [CENSORED] !

LazehBoi
November 17, 2005, 2:56 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERAge has nothing to do with it I know 60 year olds who read comic books. So whats age have to do with anything..
[03:40:37] ( Evil-Ville ) GAMEOVER-, INTERNET TOUGH GUY EXTRAORDINAIRE
[03:41:01] ( GAMEOVER- ) your the 1 talkin about me suckin [CENSORED] you little keyboard warrior
[03:41:05] ( GAMEOVER- ) what are you like 15??
[03:41:11] ( Evil-Ville ) Yes, 15
[03:41:12] ( Pienne|lawl ) Yeah, he is. Ignore him already.
[03:41:18] ( GAMEOVER- ) figures
[03:41:39] ( Evil-Ville ) You aren't exactly the most mature person either though.
[03:41:40] ( Pienne|lawl ) You're being as immature as he is. Figures.
[03:42:04] ( GAMEOVER- ) well im mature enough to be done talkin about this with little kids
[03:42:07] ( GAMEOVER- ) cya

The Geologist
November 17, 2005, 3:01 am
ftw!

frogboy
November 17, 2005, 4:49 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dGO is you truly are a 22 year old what are you doing hanging around a silly forum like this for?
I'm pretty sure Styx is in his 30s.

(Yes I know this is from page 1, but I don't care)

Deleted User
November 17, 2005, 5:28 am
But Styx acts like he's 30.

Vijchtidoodah
November 17, 2005, 5:38 am
Good point.

The Geologist
November 17, 2005, 5:39 am
People probably think I act like I'm 30, but I'm not :o

Captain Ben
November 17, 2005, 6:06 am
I used to think you were like, forty nine or something. Same with Vijcht, but I'm especially surprised about Kazuki. Only 16 and full of so much wisdom? Holy [CENSORED]!

Game Over, after reading the last page, I've seemed to notice that you think everyone is obsessed with you. They are not.
That's my two cents after getting halfway through 'Queen Bees and Wannabes'

DeLarge
November 17, 2005, 9:57 am
Please do not stop the trolls because they have a superior tribe than Humans!

frogboy
November 17, 2005, 10:56 am
quote:Originally posted by DeLargePlease do not stop the trolls because they have a superior tribe than Humans!
Agreed.

?
November 17, 2005, 5:08 pm
This thread has gotten off topic, lets stick to how sexy I am.

Yukwunhang
November 17, 2005, 5:29 pm
How much did you pay Amblin? :(

?
November 17, 2005, 5:37 pm
we have... an agreement

Deleted User
November 17, 2005, 6:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERWell I post good comments in the map forum.. I dont see nothing wrong with that im sure people like to hear how much others appreciate their work so whats the problem billy?

I was going to post you as an example of a troll but I thought I would be nice :

Ditto

lithium
November 17, 2005, 11:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERGeologist im sick of your ass yet another idiot who has an obsession with me ffs get off my nuts all you damn idiots on here just love watchin me. Im glad you have nothing better to do go find a woman ffs if you even can..

Dude, you're just making it worse...don't get so worked up. This is almost like that thing wheresomeone changed FMBM'slittle pixel art thingy and he called his lawyer.

Kazuki
November 18, 2005, 1:04 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenI used to think you were like, forty nine or something. Same with Vijcht, but I'm especially surprised about Kazuki. Only 16 and full of so much wisdom? Holy [CENSORED]!

Eh, I wouldn't exactly call it wisdom. It's really just me being such a loser that I spend a lot of time thinking, which I guess most people don't do.

Ah, well. However you think of it, it's not to my advantage. If it was, maybe I'd be getting some recognition for it. Thanks though.

Vijchtidoodah
November 18, 2005, 1:11 am
You are getting recognition for it. Trust me, it's an advantage you have over 99% of the human race.

Captain Ben
November 18, 2005, 5:48 am
If I were you, I'd abuse it, but then again, I'm shallow.

DeLarge
November 19, 2005, 10:18 am
quote:
NAZI!

"NAZI!" NAZI.

Deleted User
November 19, 2005, 3:39 pm
Nationalsozialismus!