( search forums )
The Moderator who did my signature
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Soulsnipa
November 16, 2005, 2:18 am
I would appreciate it if you only edited the part that needed to be edited. Thanks, if you could kindly place by the part of my signature within the rules please do so.

N1nj@
November 16, 2005, 2:27 am
just put your picture back, ffs

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 2:55 am
It's not that hard to follow the signature/avatar rules, heres the link for it if you dont know them Clicky or losey teh siggey

Just follow those simple rules and you'll be fine, and you can do some nice things even though the rules are so strict (:p) For example, mine. I wish they would slack up a bit on the rules though :p

FliesLikeABrick
November 16, 2005, 4:07 am
there is nothing wrong with a mod adding small bits of humor into the everyday mess-sorting here. I would be highly surprised if anyone had a major issue with this besides you.

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 4:13 am
Take Lapis for example. =E

frogboy
November 16, 2005, 4:37 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dTake Lapis for example. =E
That wasn't humour, he was telling the truth.

Soulsnipa
November 16, 2005, 6:26 am
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickthere is nothing wrong with a mod adding small bits of humor into the everyday mess-sorting here. I would be highly surprised if anyone had a major issue with this besides you.

Parts of my signature were removed that followed the rules such as Download my maps and a star wars gostek. I now have to go through the long upload process and fixing. :(

Vijchtidoodah
November 16, 2005, 8:59 am
You don't have to upload anything, just reset your profile...

Edit: And just in case you forgot to save the url's, they should still be in the original threads that you made.

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 12:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaI would appreciate it if you only edited the part that needed to be edited. Thanks, if you could kindly place by the part of my signature within the rules please do so.

I'd appreciate it if you stop PM'ing me. I made my point in your Blingo topic and sent you a PM asking you to remove your referral links. Too slow, too bad for you.

Soulsnipa
November 16, 2005, 1:35 pm
Whatever, someones got something up their butt. I thought you were supposed to be a helpful person not an buttwipe to the members. Who the heck made you a mod.

Thanks vict.

LazehBoi
November 16, 2005, 2:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaWhatever, someones got something up their butt. I thought you were supposed to be a helpful person not an buttwipe to the members. Who the heck made you a mod.

Thanks vict.

He is a helpful person. Just not to those who break the rules and post nothing but referral links every month or so.

R0L4ND
November 16, 2005, 2:25 pm
You're a stupid pratt, soulsnipa. Ha ha.

?
November 16, 2005, 3:44 pm
snipa if you have been here long enough to get 678 posts then you have been here long enough to read the rules, its your fault, stop being a baby and just put less in your signature...

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 4:00 pm
Soulsnipa, did you even read what I posted? Since you seem to be illiterate to forum rules here is a quote from them:

quote:Members not complying with the signature rules will be given a warning until the removal of their signature. Failure to remove the signature will lead to a moderator removing the signature, and a higher warning level. The warning levels given for breaking the signature rules will depend on the extent to which the rules were broken.

The whole signature is being refered to when it mentions removing the sig. Do you know what a pain it would be to only remove what breaks the rules in every sig of every non forum rule reading member on these forums? It's near immpossible, and exteremly stupid and unfair to the mods. I see at least 3 signatures per day that dont abide by the forum rules. So before you slash into somone again and call them buttwipe (What are you 3?) because you were to lazy to read the forum rules, think about what I've said. Put some effort in on your part and abide by the forum rules.

Soulsnipa
November 16, 2005, 4:42 pm
FM BM, i read your post. Dont insult me please I know the rules. I had a referal link in there for over a month and I had gotten no warning, this lead me to believe that it was ok. And I got pmed while I was sleeping, I made no activity on the forums and it was already removed by the time I saw the PM. My post was that he removed a simple link and picture that abided the rules. Unfortunately you dont know the entire situation so I would love that you would stay out of it thanks. And my pm's to lapiz were to try to understand your point of view about referal sites but he didnt want to help me at all. And ill call him an asswipe as long as he doesnt ban me for it.

And to the other guy I dont post nothing but referal links, ive only made two topics.

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 7:08 pm

First off,

quote:Dont insult me please

I dont see how I insulted you, all I did was state facts

quote: I had a referal link in there for over a month and I had gotten no warning

So just because the mods missed it, that makes it okay? This is just another exscuse, the rules are the rules, no matter if you get a warning or not you still need to abide by them.

quote:And I got pmed while I was sleeping, I made no activity on the forums and it was already removed by the time I saw the PM. My post was that he removed a simple link and picture that abided the rules. Unfortunately you dont know the entire situation so I would love that you would stay out of it thanks.

What dont you understand about the whole sig being removed if it breaks the rules? And even if he did'nt remove it all, its probably because he did'nt want to sort through tons of text to find whats wrong, thats your job and responsibility as a forumer. If you cant handle that you should'nt have joined. As for staying out of this, if you did'nt want anyone but a mod to post you should'nt have made the topic, you should have contacted him over msn or aim or pm or email, anything but a public forum.

quote:And my pm's to lapiz were to try to understand your point of view about referal sites but he didnt want to help me at all.

What does his point of view matter if the rules state you cant? This is just another silly exscuse with no credibility. It states clearly in the rules no referal links. And saying he did'nt want to help you at all is just stupid, all you had to do was read the rules. I, and I'm sure the rest of the forum would appreciate if you kept silly complaints like this to yourself and the mods. Everything you're asking and mad about is clearly stated in the rules.

STEELIX
November 16, 2005, 7:27 pm
TROLL

b00stA
November 16, 2005, 7:58 pm
Odd, I thought I was the guy who removed the referral links from your signature.

FliesLikeABrick
November 16, 2005, 8:43 pm
yeah, after posting in here I realized that it had to be you who did it, since mods cant edit text. I just didn't really feel that it was worth the extra effort to post in here again.

grand_diablo
November 16, 2005, 9:13 pm
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa(...) Unfortunately you dont know the entire situation so I would love that you would stay out of it thanks.

You open a topic in the lounge forum instead of continuing to discuss this incident via PM but you want people to stay out of the discussion. How logical :X

quote:And ill call him an asswipe as long as he doesnt ban me for it.

If you go on with that attitude this day is kinda close *hint hint*

N1nj@
November 16, 2005, 9:19 pm
lol soulsnipa is being an asshead, just change back to your signature..it's not that big of a deal

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 9:21 pm
he isn't bright enough

EDIT: woah 666 posts

Elephant_Hunter
November 17, 2005, 2:12 am
quote:LINKS REMOVED.
YOU MAY NOT POST NAKED WOMEN ON THE MESSAGEBOARD.
ONE MORE INSTANCE, AND YOU ARE BANNED.

That doesn't sound like a joke.

Captain Ben
November 18, 2005, 5:58 am
Take it like a man!

Soulsnipa
November 18, 2005, 2:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by grand_diabloquote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa(...) Unfortunately you dont know the entire situation so I would love that you would stay out of it thanks.

You open a topic in the lounge forum instead of continuing to discuss this incident via PM but you want people to stay out of the discussion. How logical :X

quote:And ill call him an asswipe as long as he doesnt ban me for it.

If you go on with that attitude this day is kinda close *hint hint*

because obviously i didnt know what mod did it. Anyway i cant believe this is still carried on geesh

FliesLikeABrick
November 18, 2005, 3:55 pm
the only mod who can edit text are admins, so therefore it had to be b00sta

DePhille
November 18, 2005, 4:17 pm
Ban this b00sta guy!
:)

Anyway , the rules are clear I think.
I more love it when you replace a sig with that horrible sig "I broke the rules and got this horrible sig" , has more effect I guess :).
Isn't sticky an admin too? i think i saw "I <3 sticky" in the 'horrible sig'.

Grtz , DePhille

FliesLikeABrick
November 18, 2005, 9:15 pm
mods can remove images and replace them with whatever text (or images) they want, so replacing an image with an image is something mods can do.

but in soulsnipa's sig, the text was altered (because it was the links that had to be removed in the first place) so it had to be b00sta who did it

?
November 18, 2005, 9:16 pm
yeah...... :|

Meandor
November 18, 2005, 11:00 pm
I am Mancer and I approve of this.

b00stA
November 19, 2005, 4:42 pm
I only removed referral links.

Soulsnipa
November 19, 2005, 4:51 pm
well somehow more was missing but o well