( search forums )
Not hacking...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Zorkion
November 16, 2005, 5:02 am
Now i don't mean to be arrogant, but it has happened on a few occasions that i have been accused of using Soldat hacks in game, with somewhat unpleasant results. Question is- is there any method of proving that i dont use hacks, or what?

GAMEOVER
November 16, 2005, 5:06 am
Well you cant really prove your not but from expierence some newer players that you might mop the floor with will acuse you of hacking or cheating just to make themselves feel better I guess. Also there are people who say it jokeingly. If your not hackin you have nothing to worry about if you are quit it.

Captain Ben
November 16, 2005, 6:04 am
If you wait five minutes, usually you'll notice that the hacker advertises the hack...

Echo_Trail
November 16, 2005, 6:36 am
i agree, but sometimes people start vote-kicking you and all..
i don't really care what people think of me. If i feel like camping, i camp and such. I don't use hacks though!

criddo
November 16, 2005, 7:49 am
YES, TOTALLY. I've been banned from a few servers for "Hacking and Cheating" when I haven't and sometimes there's no one hacking. Stupid noobs.

?
November 16, 2005, 3:36 pm
This thread is so dumb I'm not even gonna post in it.... :|

.alex.oner.
November 16, 2005, 5:53 pm
you must be so pro for some noob to say you use hacks in a public server.. gj!

Deleted User
November 16, 2005, 5:57 pm
This so needs to be moved...

And people won't kick you if you talk time to time with them,
they'll get to know you and won't just let others kick you.

ThaD
November 16, 2005, 8:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by #8224;This thread is so dumb I'm not even gonna post in it.... :|

me neither...:|

Deleted User
November 17, 2005, 12:56 am
quote:Originally posted by ThaDquote:Originally posted by #8224;This thread is so dumb I'm not even gonna post in it.... :|

me neither...:|

...Morons.

All you can do really is just leave the server, or keep pwning - if you're kicked, dont even bother going back to that server anymore. If you pwn the newbies there, obviously they're just looking for an excuse for your seemingly "Impossible" level of skill.

Echo_Trail
November 17, 2005, 8:40 am
yeah, i agree.. stay out of their way, let them practice, face'em in a later game when they've got some skills:D
Anyway, [CENSORED] that! there's always another server..

DeLarge
November 17, 2005, 9:31 am
quote:Originally posted by ?This thread is so dumb I'm not even gonna post in it.... :|

Why did you write in it when you mentioned it was 'so dumb?'

Zegovia
November 17, 2005, 12:20 pm
I hate when people ban you from a server because you own someone with a randomly thrown grenade.. its sucks arse!!

Echo_Trail
November 17, 2005, 1:41 pm
yeah.. whine sons of [CENSORED]es! anyway, people that camp and all - that i can deal with, but h4x0rs! they should all be raped by nursery-home-L00nz!

GARAoftheDESERT
November 17, 2005, 2:24 pm
Kill the hacker. It can be done, its hard but it is posible. (I mean in the game by the way)

Echo_Trail
November 17, 2005, 4:43 pm
shame.. i was about to agree with you.. :O

?
November 17, 2005, 5:17 pm
for those of you that take my previous post seriously.....

................ :|

F3nyx
November 17, 2005, 5:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?for those of you that take my previous post seriously.....

................ :|
I laughed :( Some people will overlook an obvious joke in their eagerness to find fault...

ThaD
November 17, 2005, 5:57 pm
haha true, let them live in their own little world ;]

Echo_Trail
November 17, 2005, 7:29 pm
and as such, the soldat way-of-living goes on...

Chonoryoku
November 17, 2005, 8:57 pm
I saw a hacker yesterday by the name of [CENSORED]. Apparently he was in the [CENSORED] Clan. He was warping across the map and our team was losing horribly. We tried votekicking him but he had some sort of anti-votekick thing, which made a votekick against us whenever we called one against him. I killed him with a lucky Barret shot, and then my whole team and I went to the U13 private server. :>

censored by b00stA

b00stA
November 19, 2005, 4:22 pm
Chonoryoku, don't name any hackers.

Topic locked.