( search forums )
soldat funding
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
zyxstand
November 17, 2005, 3:23 am
I don't know if it's okay for me to ask (may lock if imappropirate) but just how much funding those the public actually give to Michal. LIke the $9 per person - an maybe something else i haven't heard of...

The Geologist
November 17, 2005, 3:26 am
$2 goes to Paypal, $1 to the catering company bringing in food to Michal as he works all those late hours, $3 to all those ad companies (they really gouge him), and $2.50 to the migrant workers he keeps around to clean the factory and keep the assembly line running smoothly leaves Michal with a cool 50 cents in his pocket.

Vijchtidoodah
November 17, 2005, 3:38 am
FUNFACT: Michal doesn't make any money from your donations. All of it goes to a scamming ring in Russia that takes the money and creates children's toys that promote drug use and frequent urination!

nfsjunkie91
November 17, 2005, 3:40 am
who knows of baby smokes-a-lot!?!??! "Tastes like happy!" Is mIchal Made to work in chain's?!?!?! :S oh noes, we must save soldat's creatorxor! i hope MM does get alll the money. paypal deserves nothing.

Cookie.
November 17, 2005, 5:13 am
Michal will come in and wink and say "alot" :P

Captain Ben
November 17, 2005, 6:29 am
Everyone knows that in Poland $9 gets an orphan. That's why the ragdoll is so convincing.

Deleted User
November 17, 2005, 7:46 am
R u guys being serious? It doesn't sound like you are. But hey, when i finish it, to buy the full version of Dezonus Devastation Zone will cost you $1AUS. Demo is free.

Echo_Trail
November 17, 2005, 8:36 am
there's a link on selfkill.com, about an interview with michal. He's asked: "how many actually registers" his answer: "alot".. i think he makes i nice profit from this game ;D

Alamo
November 17, 2005, 9:30 am
I don't think that's enough for a living. Probably the 9$/copy are just a nice bonus for him. And as a student, you can use any support you get :)

Echo_Trail
November 17, 2005, 9:39 am
sure sure.. i dunno how these things are in Poland, but in denmark you get "SU".. it's a small count, just to make it through the day! you get like 1500kr a month, wich is like 250$! it ain't much, but it's a nice bonus as well!

DeLarge
November 17, 2005, 9:46 am
Stop with the jokes.

criddo
November 17, 2005, 11:50 am
$9 isn't much. He'd have to have another job so he can buy stuff.

zyxstand
November 17, 2005, 4:15 pm
hmm, i just counted and there are 400 pages with 20 people per page (except for last) making it be about 8,000 people who have an account

spitting out random numbers of people in the forums: if -1% of the names are from one person, -15% only came to check out the forums, -30% don't play this game all to often (and don't register), -15% maybe got the registery from a friend or something, -20% who like the game a lot don't care enough to register, leaving 29% of the 8,000 people who actually registered... that's a good $20,000. Of course these were all gueses. I wish Michal would give us a 5 minutes to give a complete analyized report of this...

Echo_Trail
November 17, 2005, 4:41 pm
nah.. i like how he keeps it a mystery.