( search forums )
Need helping soldiers for movie
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Tybs
November 17, 2005, 12:53 pm
Ok, this is not a "how to" topic, i actually just need some people to help me with making a soldat movie... i really would love to make some kind of action movie, but im always a bit short on ideas, and i have very few friend who play soldat (except for my clan). So what im asking for is more like a director/actors for the movie... working with bots can be annoying sometimes. Just reply if ur interested, or want to share ideas... anything is fine :)

Echo_Trail
November 17, 2005, 1:21 pm
sounds like fun.. i'm in! =)
how about a matrix theme?
Or maybe do something swat alike?
or even better, a rambo theme! something about a guys with a knife, sneakin' around in the jungle! taking out vietcong forces and all!?
PM me

Tybs
November 17, 2005, 2:16 pm
Just added u to msn, talks easier... hope u dont mind about that :P. Funny thing u mentioned the rambo theme... i actually already thought of something like that, but i thought other people probably already did a thing alike. How about some kind of "rambo quest" where he searches for the rambo bow? Would be a nice theme for a series :D

Deleted User
November 17, 2005, 7:28 pm
i am in too!i can help as a actor or spectator or any thing else
msn: maxion@walla.co.il

xtishereb
November 18, 2005, 2:10 am
I'm game to help, let me know when and where, and I'll see if I can make it.

I've also registered Soldat, so if you need some guy with colored jets, I'm your man.

Reach me on MSN at xtishereb@cs.com.

Deleted User
November 18, 2005, 2:28 am
I'l do it, sounds fun ^_^

Msn : Christian_Despatie@hotmail.com

Tybs
November 18, 2005, 10:40 am
Woah, thats more responds than i expected. Glad to have people who want to help with this :D

Deleted User
November 18, 2005, 6:53 pm
Crooksy_99@hotmail.com

I'm in.

Deleted User
November 18, 2005, 8:53 pm
I'd really be happy to help, though it's not sure I can make it (what time zone are you in?).
It sounds fun, when would we start?

Msn: narces@luukku.com

Deleted User
November 18, 2005, 9:43 pm
Do you have a script by now?

Tybs
November 18, 2005, 10:12 pm
@CoQ Rouge: im in timezone GMT + 1 here.

I was planning to start next week, if i have the script ready by then... i hope i can make that deadline, but i have a lot to do in my personal life too atm, so im not 100% sure ill make it. Of course anyone who would like to help with the script could write one himself and send it to me (onlyrubby@hotmail.com), though i doubt someone is gonna do that... im sure most of u guys have other things to do as well.

So far the idea is (a bit like echo_trail mentioned), like u have this guy rambo who is going to search for the legendary bow he heard of. I was thinking of using the map jungle for a start... where rambo crashed with his helicopter (the one visible in jungle of course), and lost all of his equipment. First he has to get out of the jungle, or find the bow somewhere there... not sure about what to do there yet. Of course there is another group of people there, maybe trying to find the bow too, maybe having a secret establishment for some crime efforts... ah well, enough possibilities :P

Feel free to post any ideas.

a-4-year-old
November 18, 2005, 11:12 pm
i wanna be in it! i wanna be in it!

supercool71@msn.com

sorry if link didn't work b4 i typed too fast

nfsjunkie91
November 19, 2005, 5:04 am
hey i would be willing to help out man. nfsjunkie91@yahoo.com (yes that works for msn messenger)

Tybs
November 19, 2005, 11:05 am
Getting crowded here... but the more people available the better i guess, gives more possibilities on the shooting dates ^^. A-4-year-old, i suggest u sign up for msn though, or pm me ur msn address if u have one already... thats a lot easier for communication.

Deleted User
November 19, 2005, 2:53 pm
I've made a short action film for a school media project (that i got an A grade in may I add :D). I'd love to take part in it. Conntact me on MSN at SDFilm@hotmail.co.uk ;)

mipit
November 19, 2005, 5:44 pm
ide like to be in it my emails awsome_chris@hotmail.com and if you want to send files to me use mipit0@gmail.com

CottonTheMoth
November 19, 2005, 11:16 pm
captainfalcon1912@yahoo.com
I'm in :D

Tybs
November 21, 2005, 1:50 pm
I think ive been a bit too optimistic about getting the script ready next saturday :S. Im still planning on the first shots at that day though, probably just with the scenes that are the easiest to get on tape (or on fraps :P).

Tybs
November 25, 2005, 4:10 pm
Ok guys, im gonna try to be on msn at 19.00 GMT tomorrow, but i cant promise anything... earlier the day im climbing, so im not sure when i will be back. The script havent had much progress, but i guess we can do with a bit of improvising... so if possible, lets try to take the first shots soon after 19 GMT. Be there on msn ^^

nfsjunkie91
November 25, 2005, 11:30 pm
will do, my day (should) be free, looking forward to this.

Stern
November 27, 2005, 4:49 am
Hey Tybs, i'll help. You have my msn already, so just lemme know if you need my help.

Tybs
November 27, 2005, 4:44 pm
:D, good to hear that ur entering the crew too stern. We had the first shots today, looking good so far... not easy to get everything done as it has to be, but at least its possible to do so :)

Lordned
November 28, 2005, 12:07 am
I got an idea. We could make sprites of soldat characters, then make it into a flash movie or something, and have a war between soldat characters and CLAY people. The would be cool woulnt it?

Echo_Trail
November 28, 2005, 12:49 am
he got that from me :D

Tybs
November 29, 2005, 9:58 am
Uhm, must say i have no idea what CLAY people are... could u explain that? :P

Saint-Cross
November 30, 2005, 1:30 am
I'll help with whatever you need. :)

Tybs
December 2, 2005, 9:35 am
Ok people, the first shots were last sunday, but lately i got a better idea... does anyone of u know the comics of Team Echo? Its this topic: http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=20066

I was thinking of making a movie out of those. This way the story could also finally get finished :D. Only problem is, i dont know how Liquid Metal would think of it... if he still checks the forums every now and then, id like to speak to him about it.

ZerO.Kitchen
December 2, 2005, 3:30 pm
here i am !!!
lapulce_numero1@hotmail.com