November 17, 2005, 8:37 pm
is mac??/intosh a new brand?

Deleted User
November 17, 2005, 8:39 pm
very new, came out more then 15 years ago...ithink

btw aren't there emulators?

STEELIX
November 17, 2005, 9:58 pm
None good enough to actually play games on, far as I know.

_Mancer_
November 18, 2005, 12:15 am
Please put it on a mac.. when I go to collage both my computers are going to have to be macs for graphic art purposes.

Or I might just use my PC for games and laptop for the arts. hmmm,

GAMEOVER
November 18, 2005, 2:48 am
You cant use windows for art? What else more could you possibly need then PhotoShop CS2, Illustrator CS2, and 3DMax (well thats just my combo on my comp) theres a ton others you can run on windows. Are you forced to run a mac Mancer?

vash763
November 18, 2005, 4:26 am
i would love to see it for mac, but it's not going to happen

i don't think

m00`
November 18, 2005, 4:35 am
soldat is too good for macs

Deleted User
November 18, 2005, 11:57 am
zwing

_Mancer_
November 18, 2005, 12:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERYou cant use windows for art? What else more could you possibly need then PhotoShop CS2, Illustrator CS2, and 3DMax (well thats just my combo on my comp) theres a ton others you can run on windows. Are you forced to run a mac Mancer?

Macs work best with all those software, oh and thats not all I need.

Quark Xpress

4 different Macromedia programs like flash and dreamweaver.

Macs are the newest technology these days :X

m00`
November 18, 2005, 12:24 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERYou cant use windows for art? What else more could you possibly need then PhotoShop CS2, Illustrator CS2, and 3DMax (well thats just my combo on my comp) theres a ton others you can run on windows. Are you forced to run a mac Mancer?

Macs are the newest technology these days :X

lol the newest and crappiest technology these days, my school has over 400 new 'ibook G4' shytty laptops that explode once you run microsoft word

LazehBoi
November 18, 2005, 12:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_when I go to collage
An art collage!?

headstone
November 18, 2005, 1:06 pm
It's so cool original to bash macintosh.

November 18, 2005, 1:14 pm
hey apple is pretty good with graphix software... but the mouse sux and the keyboard can be a bit... unresposive.
But i still don't mind using a mac to make graphix work

Captain Ben
November 18, 2005, 2:44 pm
I've never used Linux, let alone Macintosh. I'm a Microsoft born and bred :)

FliesLikeABrick
November 18, 2005, 3:50 pm
yeah captain ben, it shows in your intelligent posts.

soldat is more likely to have a linux-compatible port than a mac-compatible port, and it is pretty safe to say that it isn't going to be ported to linux.

is there something like wine/cedega for mac, for a windows comatability layer?

GAMEOVER
November 18, 2005, 9:13 pm
Well macs are OK I guess the upcoming OS from mac is getting higher marks then the new windows OS coming out. Personally I dont like macs i'll stick with windows for my digital/multimedia/gaming needs. Linux is OK but not for a gaming machine. Mancer thats a LOT of software you need easyly over a grand worth. I cant even think of any program that can do something that the 3 apps I listed in my previous post cant do.

FliesLikeABrick
November 18, 2005, 9:22 pm
GO, that post had absolutely nothing to do with the topic, you just shared your opinion on macs...

rebk, soldat can run on wine/cedega, you just need to compile it on your mac instead of using a binary for it. If you can't figure that out or don't want to do extra work to play soldat, then the quick answer is no, you cannot play soldat on your mac

GAMEOVER
November 18, 2005, 9:27 pm
Well people were starting to bash macs or start on another topic so I just added my 2 cents ass did m00 with this post.

quote:Originally posted by m00`

lol the newest and crappiest technology these days, my school has over 400 new 'ibook G4' shytty laptops that explode once you run microsoft word