( search forums )
I have something to say...
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Artaures
November 18, 2005, 5:54 am
I have to say that, IO is a douche bag...Its true, and yet so sad. With the realistic servers dwindeling down to, what seems 3 servers now, the chance of finding a descent game, seems somewhat lost. The fun of the game is lost in that server. You cant say [CENSORED], (oh sorry io, sh*t, there we go). Many, many people are getting banned from his server, tis sad. He has many followers, including I, i give him much respect, in keeping such a great server up, but his policies are absurd.

I myself was banned PERMANENTLY from his server for saying [CENSORED]...[CENSORED], [CENSORED]en "[CENSORED]". No i wasnt calling SOMEONE [CENSORED], just the situation of me getting owned. Its hard to resist in such a game of Soldat. First off, if you know any [CENSORED] guys that play soldat, please let me know. And if there are, then im sure they can take a simple there letter word coming from some nobody across the world, in the form of text. And so i have heard he has [CENSORED] friends, or even he is [CENSORED], please, something personal, not something to burn on someone just trying to play a descent game of Soldat.

More and more people, everyday being banned from his server. I myself have to rely on VZX, and Arks, (great servers by the way) they just dont seem to give a [CENSORED]. Which i guess 99% of the Soldat servers don't.

But you may think this is a plea for help, sure call it that. Sure its Ios server, his rules, his game. But i see it as corrupting the game of Soldat itself.
So i say, please Io lighten up.

I say "If they can take it in the ass, they can take a joke."

OORAH

regards,

paramud
November 18, 2005, 5:59 am
Dude, Might want to lighten up on the swearing a bit, Mmmkay?

November 18, 2005, 9:04 am
He can do whatever the hell he wants on his own server, whether you like it or not.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the bash pit so called because its main purpose is for bashing people?

_Mancer_
November 18, 2005, 12:21 pm
b&

GAMEOVER
November 18, 2005, 9:22 pm
His server his rules dont like em too bad thats just the way it is. If you just loved realistic sooo much and wanted to support it just as much you would purchase, run, and maintain your own dedicated server and thats all there is to it now get lost.

?
November 18, 2005, 9:29 pm
isn't the internet pwns?

Deleted User
November 18, 2005, 9:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERHis server his rules dont like em too bad thats just the way it is. If you just loved realistic sooo much and wanted to support it just as much you would purchase, run, and maintain your own dedicated server and thats all there is to it now get lost.

That's not very nice to say to new members...

I'm shure you could tell it in a different tone.

a-4-year-old
November 18, 2005, 9:50 pm
ive been wondering... had paramund gotten his stars back or something?

Echo_Trail
November 18, 2005, 9:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?isn't the internet pwns?

well, it's a free world! (?)
and it seems everyone's using their freedom to whine about eachother xP Freakin' morons!

Deleted User
November 18, 2005, 10:00 pm
Yeah, seriously dude, do you want us to tell on him? Want us to tell him to bring you back in? How old are you. Grow up, its his server. Im sorry. :\

Deleted User
November 18, 2005, 10:37 pm
Yeah , now I can say that server is a sh**! I played there 10 mins before and the admin had still offensive word on me ... I was 1st and we still wining ...{well Im teh real playa :) no just jokin ...
...he still said this: "Press ALT+F4 and uninstall soldat!NEWB" he had it as taunt...

some negative sentense: "Dairy- milk\cheese [CENSORED] product"
"W8 to ur balls grow up."
even if he get still owned ...lol :)
and he is even ADMIN! ...that's not normal there.

DeLarge
November 19, 2005, 10:08 am
You know you were banned for a reason. Nobody finds profanity delightful.

Flying_Dutchman
November 19, 2005, 12:22 pm
I totally agree with Dairy. I heard lotsa positive stories bout how great his server would be, so i joined it one day only to see IO calling everybody who killed him "Noob" and stuff like that. I also noticed the mp5 being disabled. Out of curiosity I asked why it was disabled and he immidiatly started raging against me that it was a noob sprayer weapon and that i should go to another server if i got any problems with that. Note that i never said i had a problem with that, i rarely use that weapon anyway.
He also kicked some guys because they were complaining about his behavior.
I checked his profile on the DS forum and it says he is 21 years old but im having a hard time believing that.
Fortunetaly for the soldat community, i believe his server is down at the time.

b00stA
November 19, 2005, 4:14 pm
(moved from General Discussions to Bash Pit)

DT
November 19, 2005, 8:00 pm
Good server... bad host...
all the damn time...

Artaures
December 1, 2005, 2:22 am
now if you stupid [CENSORED]tards in the beginning that posted ACTUALLY PLAYED ON HIS SERVER, you might have room to comment, but no, you are just being blind jackasses, but w/e, lifes a [CENSORED], ios a douche bag, and theres vzx's, arks, and seals, server is up. But io's server still hosts the best server, and some of the best people who have played rs.

Captain Ben
December 1, 2005, 2:26 am
Having a bad day in Soldat?
We don't care!

I've always wanted to say that :D

The Geologist
December 1, 2005, 2:52 am
quote:Originally posted by Artaures but w/e, lifes a [CENSORED], ios a douche bag, and theres vzx's, arks, and seals, server is up.

Then why are you still whining?

Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 3:12 am
On a side note: Ive been banned on most of the RS servers for being "nub". Hooray for me!

Captain Ben
December 1, 2005, 5:59 am
DYNAMIC IPS AHOY!