( search forums )
Another insane story ~ 4 v 2 pwnage
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
November 18, 2005, 11:27 pm
Ok, I was in school playing soldat, and I walked into some server to play for 20 minutes. Just as I got in, people began leaving, numbers dwindled on each side, etc...The map turns to ctf_Viet and before I knew it, the teams were 4 - 2.

Now of course, Im asking for someone to switch. Unfortanately, the intelligence and ignorance of my opponents was a little too much for them to comprehend unfair teams so I was stuck fighting 4-2.

Well, I got the flag and was running back to the left base, 2 guys were after me. I steyred out this guy with a spas, and pulled out my knife and hit the 2nd guy whom was above and to the right of me and nailed him in the head, and finished him off with some steyr spray.

So im at my base, killing the enemy by 2's, still telling them to switch. I run down below the base and this guy comes after me. I quickly run the other way when second flies in with a missed knife. The first guy I steyred to death, and im at about 30% health. I get out top and the 2nd guy continues chasing me, so I ran back down, and that knife which he missed me with happened to come into my hands, so as Im running down the hill, BAM right into his head and finished him.

All of this happened in like 1 minute total. :F

Echo_Trail
November 19, 2005, 12:31 am
awesome! Ah, i just love it when you get through with a succesfull suprising hit-cap-flee attack! it kinda makes you feel like Neo xP

Deleted User
November 19, 2005, 1:27 am
I didnt really understand and im to lazy to read it a second time, but hey, you knifed someone in the head. total pwnage! xP!

Gortaak
November 20, 2005, 12:32 am
if your too lazy to read it then why post? hes talkinm about unfair teams and wtfpwninmg people still... anyways, GJ that [CENSORED] is always fun, uneven teams is great cause it gives me more people to slaughter :)

Deleted User
November 20, 2005, 12:35 am
dont be smart idiot...

wow, the 2 people below me should really learn to read correctly... :\ Ugh.

Deleted User
November 20, 2005, 1:01 am
quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderdont be smart idiot...

If he was an idiot, I'm pretty sure that would be impossible.
Nice shootin', Extra, it's always fun with uneven teams.

Giantarm
November 20, 2005, 4:08 am
? You were playing Soldat in school?

Tybs
November 21, 2005, 2:00 pm
Nothing special about playing soldat at school Driven... im at work right now, having a lot of fun during my breaks with the game :D

Its a very nice story though... these moments always make u feel good ^^. I remember yesterday when i was playing DM against 2 friends. I got killed by one of them (he was using barret), and a few seconds later i respawn right next him. Im standing with my back to him, and just the moment he pulls the trigger to shoot again, i do a backflip, land just behind him, and stab my chainsaw in his back... we were using audio conversation with msn, and i heard him yell like "WHAT THE HELL!"
Man, i was laughing like mad :P

One question though:
quote:[i]So im at my base, killing the enemy by 2's, still telling them to switch.
U always chat while fighting or do u have a special hotkey to tell people to switch? :P

Deleted User
November 21, 2005, 3:58 pm
Actually, every now and again id say teams and tell them morons to switch, of course they werent smart enough to understand. I dont talk all too much ingame anymore.

Ive been having more of these moments as of recently, ive grown a love for the steyr. :F

Echo_Trail
November 21, 2005, 8:10 pm
i hear ya.. the more idiots join, the more you just wanna kill'em and get it overwith!
Lame-arse-jers-off's joining in large numbers = automatics <3

Chonoryoku
November 21, 2005, 8:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by ExtacideOk, I was in school playing soldat...Lucky son of a... :|

The librarian in my school turns all the computers towards the wall so the monitors are facing her desk, and has teachers patrolling around so we can't do ANYTHING.

Deleted User
November 21, 2005, 11:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chonoryokuquote:Originally posted by ExtacideOk, I was in school playing soldat...Lucky son of a... :|

The librarian in my school turns all the computers towards the wall so the monitors are facing her desk, and has teachers patrolling around so we can't do ANYTHING.

Bwahahaha, I actually have an accounting class which we were happened to be placed in a computer lab instead of the accounting room, and our teacher is cool about anything over the computer as long as it doesnt disturb the person next to us, so pretty much when my work is done in there, soldat motha [CENSORED]as. ;o

The kids around me always watch me and I end up showing them where to get it. :S