( search forums )
Moving screen
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Leo
November 19, 2005, 9:05 am
Often when I play and I meet an enemy face to face, we start shooting each other and suddenly my screen starts moving over and there. As a result, of course, I end up dead. That's the most annoying thing in Soldat :(

Deleted User
November 19, 2005, 12:32 pm
I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by "my screen starts moving". Could you explain a little better?

Kaider
November 19, 2005, 6:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Lapis_LazuliI'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by "my screen starts moving". Could you explain a little better?

Same here, are you sure your screen wasn't shaking from explosions?

Leo
November 21, 2005, 3:01 pm
Hmm.... how I can explain this ? I am moving to the enemy base, I meet an enemy, I shoot him he shoots me. Suddenly my point of view starting moving around like I was a spectator, no death meassage but I am dead. However it seems that FIRST my screen starts moving around and THEN the opposite player kills me which sucks because, naturally, I can't shoot back if I am not "there". I hope you understand what I mean.

nfsjunkie91
November 21, 2005, 7:38 pm
That has happened to me, i just blame lag for it, because i guess it sends the death packet before sending the "Who killed me" Packet. just a guess.

Echo_Trail
November 21, 2005, 7:52 pm
i'm not sure if it's the same, but something similar happened to me once.. it was more like i was kicked for a sec.! and when i got back in, i was dead.. but no sign of who kicked me in the console.. not even i SD or nothin'...
didn't happen since then..