( search forums )
Nerf the Barret
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Dumbass
November 21, 2005, 10:21 pm
weaken it's offense, increase it's load time, decrease the firing rate, whatever, just weaken it, I just had a run in with a CTF mob led by Pink Punk(a hypocritical barretard), according to HIM, people who say Barrets should be outlawed are n00bs, and yet he pulls all sorts of n00b tactics to get the win.
So..I'm sick of Barrettards, the Barret should be nerfed, many people agree.

a-4-year-old
November 22, 2005, 12:59 am
how many more topics must be about this??? huh??? do you even have an idea for weakening the barret? cause your just complaining about it now... i know i have come up with at least one decent idea for stoping the barret infestation, get cracking.

Dumbass
November 22, 2005, 1:07 am
quote:Originally posted by Dumbassweaken it's offense, increase it's load time, decrease the firing rate.

Read that, then slap yourself silly for that comment.

Deleted User
November 22, 2005, 1:53 am
silly people, barrett's are apart of this game, now don't play with barretts ok? don't like them don't play with them, and what's your avatar a transformer? i can't tell

_Mancer_
November 22, 2005, 3:02 am
quote:Originally posted by Dumbassquote:Originally posted by Dumbassweaken it's offense, increase it's load time, decrease the firing rate.

Slap yourself for even posting this topic you 'Dumbass'

Dumbass
November 22, 2005, 4:38 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by Dumbassquote:Originally posted by Dumbassweaken it's offense, increase it's load time, decrease the firing rate.

God..this place is worse than the GMC.

quote:what's your avatar a transformer? i can't tell
Nah, it's a VR, Temjin to be exact.

Veritas
November 22, 2005, 4:25 pm
quote:you're just complaining about it

(spelling corrected)

quote:Originally posted by Dumbassquote:Originally posted by Dumbassweaken it's offense, increase it's load time, decrease the firing rate.

quote:weaken it's offense, increase it's load time, decrease the firing rate, whatever, just weaken it

Pwned, biatch.

Echo_Trail
November 22, 2005, 5:52 pm
barret is about killing instantly from a distance.. using it prober is NOT newb alike..
how come no one get's this fairly simple fact?
I mean GOD! It's really not that hard - not even to you!
[CENSORED]! MORONS! How complicated can it be? Man...

Dumbass
November 22, 2005, 6:50 pm
Echo, yer comments are rude and very agitating, You CAN say the same thing without looking like a 5-year old [CENSORED], so do it.
The fact is, It's not meant to be sent in killing people ON THE OFFENSE, the barret is supposed to be a support weapon, to fight from a distance, decrease the firing rate, increase the reload time, give it a longer scope, and we'll call it good.

DePhille
November 22, 2005, 6:59 pm
Dumbass , all the topics i've seen you creating surely confirm your name.
Please show yourself a little more mature. If ppl would nerf the barret it would actually cause whining at the other weapons. At the end we'll end up with weapons that need 5 mags to kill a person.

PS: Your sig is 96Kb and animated ;) Its supposed to be under 20kb and not animated. (Signature Rules)

Grtz , DePhille

Echo_Trail
November 22, 2005, 7:16 pm
Dumbass... First of all, i didn't mean to be rude, for that i'm sorry!
Also, i beg your pardon for making you split-sh!t your thong..

Second of all, there's no actual rules on how to use the Barret, so any gameplay is "legal", though not accepted..
The barret is not 'supposed' to be anything! it's just another weapon with advantages and weaknesses such as every other...
echo out

numgun
November 22, 2005, 7:44 pm
*puts dumbass into the rubbish bin among with the other nerfers*

keep it clean kids! ; D

person
November 22, 2005, 7:56 pm
This guy was calling me an "autotard" this morning, too. lol.

Dumbass
November 22, 2005, 10:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by personThis guy was calling me an "autotard" this morning, too. lol.

Heh, yeah, I remember you. XD
Fact is, Autos are annoying on realistic because it's so damn hard to move without killing yourself. XD
Basically, when I say "Nerf the barret", I mean make it so it's good, but not so good that everybody [CENSORED]s it....
I hang out with Knife-addicts too much. lol

numgun
November 22, 2005, 10:31 pm
*tapes the can of the rubbish bin with thick glue*
dammit! cant he stay in it?

Deleted User
November 22, 2005, 10:39 pm
I hate people like you, get a life and deal with barret. I like fighting barretards, its a chalange. Just be glad michal did'nt make it realistic, otherwise you would have it shooting through walls and taking down 3 people at a time

Hitman
November 22, 2005, 10:57 pm
Dumbass, shut the [CENSORED] up.

Leo
November 22, 2005, 11:03 pm
Barret is not big problem at real mode. I don't know, maybe because you die easy from all weapons there ? Not sure.

Dumbass
November 23, 2005, 4:06 am
Jesus H. Christ..I go away for most of the day and I come back to see this topic a flamepile...
quote:Originally posted by LeoBarret is not big problem at real mode. I don't know, maybe because you die easy from all weapons there ? Not sure.

Yeah, but most Barretards tend to stay out of real matches, which I DO go into, but sometimes go out of real when I feel like minisurfing. XD

GAMEOVER
November 23, 2005, 5:12 am
ffs just lock this already

Echo_Trail
November 23, 2005, 6:39 am
My Gosh! That's the most reasonable freakin' reply on this thread!!
MODERATORS... PLEASE LOCK THIS ONE!

Deleted User
November 23, 2005, 6:40 am
Theres a weapon balance forum, I beleive this topic would better belong there rather here.

Btw, you CAN play around with (WM), but thats just me. You get what you want at the cost of a flood of newbies.

DeLarge
November 23, 2005, 9:45 am
Uncheck the Barrett! It's an easy solution to this cause!!

quote:

Slap yourself twice for writing to a dumbass.

November 23, 2005, 11:06 am
God, wtf is your problem?

Everything in soldat will never be realistic, because if it was, we wouldn't be flying around, we wouldn't be able to have infinite ammo, we wouldn't have to use weapons that are far from their actual power because whiners like you keep asking MM to nerf it.

I mean, isn't there the fact that all guns should be one shot kill?

Now if you want it to be realistic, the barret would instantly become semi-automatic, have the power to shoot through walls, and have an infinite scope. And like predicted, every weapon would have to be nerfed. So knife wouldn't be instakill, mp5 would be useless, spas would have no range, deagles would have so much recoil, it would take a second to regain accuracy and the m79 would have ridiculous accuracy

Deal with barretards, they're there, they will always be there, and there's nothing you can do about it no matter how much you whine or b!tch or complain.

Veritas
November 23, 2005, 12:06 pm
quote:Jesus H. Christ..I go away for most of the day and I come back to see this topic a flamepile...

You have no one but yourself to blame for this.

And where's the damn lock on this?

numgun
November 23, 2005, 4:08 pm
*kisses 117* finally sum1, who can deal with ppl like me <3 =D

Echo_Trail
November 23, 2005, 7:56 pm
god, this topic is of track...:D
C'mon.. except for dumbass, that.. well, speaks for itself!.., we all agree upon the fact that barret has huge advantages as well as weaknesses, and therefor is just as fair a weapon as anything else! Though overused, due to my eyes, it has it's unique place among it's respectable fellow firearms, and should remain there, unchanged!
echo out

DeLarge
November 23, 2005, 8:23 pm
Hey, just make the weapons realistic.