( search forums )
Happy Thanksgiving
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Kazuki
November 24, 2005, 6:24 pm
Er ... I really have no idea where I'm going with this. :P I guess I just want to wish you guys a happy Thanksgiving, even though you might not celebrate it, or you might celebrate it on a different date.

I'm kind of interested on seeing what everyone is thankful for. I know this is out of your ordinary forum attitude, but just deal with it. I guess I'll start first:

I guess what I'm most thankful for is my family. They provide me with everything I need and want, and they do it willingly. :P I love them wholeheartedly. I'm also thankful for the fact that even though my parents are divorced, I still keep in touch with my dad and see him every once in a while. Next in line would probably the few friends that I have. (<_<) Without them, I'd probably be insane by now.

I'm also thankful to be given the opportunity to grow and learn in a positive and supportive environment, as not everyone is given that chance. Also, I'm grateful that I haven't had a crisis or any large problems for a while. It eases off on the stress a lot.

I won't even go into the smaller things, such as posessions. Also, I don't like talking about my characteristics much, so I'll just skip that whole category.

I know I'm making myself vulnerable here, but hey, it's a holiday. I'll take the risk. Even so, if you flame me for this, you're a soul-less tard. :P

Edit: Fixed typos, because I'm weird.

peemonkey
November 24, 2005, 6:30 pm
my woman my job my guns and my height.
EDIT: and the soldat community, of course :D

Deleted User
November 24, 2005, 6:42 pm
AHHHHH AMERICAN HOLIDAYS AHHHHH

November 24, 2005, 6:55 pm
It's like Halloween all over again

Deleted User
November 24, 2005, 7:13 pm
Eww turkey. YEAH KAZUKI MERRY THANKS-GIVO-WEEN.

karmazon
November 24, 2005, 7:20 pm
life and that Monica girl from church retreat

Cookie.
November 24, 2005, 7:31 pm
American Holidays teh suck Thanksgiving is in October EKEKE...

"That girl from church retreat"
I'd hit it!

As well as my friends :P

_EDIT-

I'm thankful for my friends,,, I meant not that I would hit them xD

karmazon
November 24, 2005, 10:26 pm
haha i seriously thought you meant you'd hit your friends

also peemonkey = suck up
soldat community, ya right

Soulsnipa
November 24, 2005, 10:26 pm
referal sites so i can get free stuffz!

Deleted User
November 24, 2005, 11:11 pm
canada's thanksgiving = october :D

were sexier

Deleted User
November 24, 2005, 11:19 pm
ON COLUMBUS DAY HERE.

Captain Ben
November 24, 2005, 11:45 pm
I've always wondered what the go is with Thanksgiving day.
On arriving to work yesterday, i was thrown a plastic cowboy hat, a bandana and a plastic revolver. Then, in the bar, horse shoes was being played and Elvis returned from the dead, then after his performance, western celebrity heads was being played.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought Thanksgiving day happened earlier than that?

peemonkey
November 25, 2005, 1:00 am
[CENSORED] you karmazon :P you all give me something to do when work gets really dull.

?
November 26, 2005, 4:57 pm
Peemonkey you just made my life worth living :D

Keron Cyst
November 27, 2005, 5:36 am
I'm back. Traveled from California to Arizona (West Coast of Oosa to an eastern, nearby landlocked state) to visit my former piano teacher, now retired and 95. Strongest woman I know.

semagae said that some mappers want to see what work I've done other than waypointing. Is that correct?... :-/ I'm kinda reluctant... xD

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 9:39 am
what the [CENSORED] is thanksgiving

Yukwunhang
November 27, 2005, 12:04 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2AHHHHH AMERICAN HOLIDAYS AHHHHH

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 1:34 pm
quote:Originally posted by yukwunhangquote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2AHHHHH AMERICAN HOLIDAYS AHHHHH

Chonoryoku
November 27, 2005, 6:58 pm
Yay for Canada, we get Thanksgiving 1 month earlier than you. :>

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 10:34 pm
That just means you have to buy new belts earlier.