( search forums )
{$aint} Clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
Saint-Cross
November 25, 2005, 3:34 am

Match Type: CTF, Teammatch (not using charlie or delta teams)
Mode: Choice between normal or realistic.
Maps: The default maps.Will negotiate if you want another map.
Rounds: 3 Rounds.
Players: 3v3 or 4v4.
Time zone: Mountain Time (GMT-7) 6:00PM Saturdays and Sundays.Other times negotiable.
All guns enabled.

If you would like to challenge my clan, contact me through AIM, MSN, YIM, Xfire, or through this thread. Preferably through Xfire/MSN.

AIM: SaintxCross
MSN: jindoukai@hotmail.com
YIM: jindoukai@yahoo.com
Xfire: sacrierose (preffered)

Current Matches:
HvC (Havoc) - not decided
IK (Instant Kill) - 11/25/05 finished
ILOA (International League of Autos) - 12/3/05 finished

Only post on this thread if you plan to have a clan match.After you've said you want one with us, THEN you may post questions.

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 25, 2005, 7:27 am
Where are your AIM and MSN addresses?

Saint-Cross
November 25, 2005, 4:30 pm
It's right there next to the date it says this was posted.

whiteshoes
November 26, 2005, 5:07 am
Yo Cross... why the hell not have M79, barret, and machine gun? i can play with out it but im a hell of a lot better with it. and any way with or with out those weapons we can crush anybody. but with those wepons we can do it faster...

-$aint White Shoes

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 26, 2005, 10:15 pm
What about those that don't?

So basically, you've eliminated Mp5, AK, Steyr, Minimi, Barret, Minigun, and M79. So what? That leaves us with....3 weapons that we're allowed to use?

Chonoryoku
November 27, 2005, 12:44 am
Yay, iK][ scrimmed you today and won 15-1 and 8-0. >_>

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 12:48 am
That wasnt very nice Chor.. lol. :\

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 27, 2005, 4:41 am
how is that rude? they're just facts...it's not like he said you guys suck or anything. Please show me where it says in the rules that you cannot report clan war results?

Either way, as Leo asked, does machinegun = all autos or just minigun?

Kaider
November 27, 2005, 4:47 am
We might want to, but just because you get seriously owned by machine guns doesn't mean you should cheat to win. The link is in the signature, thank you.

Saint-Cross
November 27, 2005, 6:21 pm
just minigun.

Saint-Cross
November 29, 2005, 2:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by KaiderWe might want to, but just because you get seriously owned by machine guns doesn't mean you should cheat to win. The link is in the signature, thank you.

How do we cheat..?

Chonoryoku
November 29, 2005, 8:16 pm
It's not really cheating, but restricting one's weapon choices could put them at a serious disadvantage--namely, those who use the Barret, M79, or Minigun. If no one one your team uses one of those weapon and anyone on the other team does, you have the advantage.

Saint-Cross
December 2, 2005, 3:33 am
I've changed that rule anyway, I only restricted because I thought we would only play small 2v2 matches.We have 8-12 guys who want to do matches now :P

frateh
December 18, 2005, 8:18 pm
hiiiii They have said to me that it is a good enough alliance and i want enter in your clan

I have difficulties to speak because Im from spain but enouggh Good

say me what I have to do to be a member of your clan