( search forums )
Fraps help
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Koon
November 25, 2005, 3:46 am
Is there any way to increase my FPS while recording soldat movies in fraps? I have a good computer but even with all the settings at minimum the most i can get is 15.

metal123
November 27, 2005, 6:12 pm
well, is it recording at 15fps? You can change the settings of how many fps you want a second while recording.
15 persecond isnt that bad if you increase it you would only relly notice that the extremely big filesize is diffrent lol.

~Fraps has a forum too~ ~Maybe you could get some answeres there?~

?
November 27, 2005, 8:18 pm
btw if your looking to record video from soldat there is alot you can do to soldat that will help your video to come out clearer

metal123
November 28, 2005, 8:57 pm
Recording videos with soldat, right? Mind showing me a topic or telling me about them?

Can you do diffrent formats? How do you make it clearer?

.alex.oner.
November 28, 2005, 10:37 pm
it only records to .avi and then you open it up into a movie maker then blahblah

its snwoing \o/

metal123
November 28, 2005, 10:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by .alex.oner.it only records to .avi and then you open it up into a movie maker then blahblah

its snwoing \o/

Which button?

P.S. Its snowing here too \o/

criddo
November 29, 2005, 7:25 am
Fraps isn't bad really. It only records 30 seconds however you can put all your videos together later ono in WMM. It's easier to use than the old F8 to record thing.

metal123
November 29, 2005, 8:12 pm
I "bought" fraps. by bought i mean pirated~~~

aannywaaayys... There is some easy editers on the internet that can put the avis together. And some good programs that can compress it with codecs like nvidia so it doesent consume all your space in your harddrive

Koon
November 30, 2005, 11:46 pm
Is it possible to simply convert soldat demo files into normal media files?

metal123
December 1, 2005, 1:27 am
Not sure. Ill defintily look into that right now. ill edit my post and tell you if i have any luck
edit quote: you can get a soldat vid converter, change it to avi or what ever you want to change it too, and then edit it to the pieces you want.
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=24854&SearchTerms=demo