( search forums )
(moved) TheLinK returns. Briefly.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
TheLinK
November 25, 2005, 5:03 am
Meh. Some of you probably have no idea who I am. I don't care. The last time I touched Soldat was uninstalling it shortly after 1.3.0 was released. I hadn't played a match for months before then. So I saw a spot open in a gather match and decided to fire up Soldat despite what I had previously told Lethal1 and I thought I'd share how these guys made the match very enjoyable for me. None of them played lame, which is what I was afraid of. I really enjoyed this match. Everyone played well. GG.

[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Thanks a lot for making the match a fun one for me. I probably won't be playing again for another few months.

_Mancer_
November 25, 2005, 5:29 am
Awesome, but why are you saying "sigh.. well now I know why I quit...lol" in the first one?

Kaider
November 25, 2005, 5:43 am
Probably because he thought he was bad at the game. You just need practice. Even though you're right and I don't know who you are, please don't quit.

Captain Ben
November 25, 2005, 6:32 am
Looks like a massive lag fest!

TheLinK
November 25, 2005, 6:54 am
lol, well I've played for 2 years with this lag, so I'm used to it.

I said "now I remember why I quit" because I had a good reminder of some of the problems I've had with Soldat. Mainly related to lag, but whatever.

Hoodlum
November 25, 2005, 2:04 pm
woot for americans + israeli's?.

Deleted User
November 25, 2005, 5:29 pm
I always have a ping up around 166 and I hardly ever lag, so I mean, not all those people could have been lagging.

You got better each game though, so thats good. You got used to it again. Hope you stick around for a while, it'd be cool running into you in a server.

Ok
November 25, 2005, 6:28 pm
Aye, Israelis and Americans.
Didn't enjoy that game 1 bit though <_<
WAs too hard the first round, and too easy the other 2.
btw, the last round was 7-1 then they started capping and capping and it became a huge mess.
2 more minutes and we would have lost.

not my idea of a balanced game.

Deleted User
November 25, 2005, 6:33 pm
COngratulations.

TheLinK
November 25, 2005, 7:22 pm
LOL Ok, the second round was a great round, don't deny it.

SeanCapsAss
November 25, 2005, 9:16 pm
nuubia was fun, on voland Perfect circle and Bugs and i made a go for it

Captain Ben
November 25, 2005, 9:17 pm
I'm a ping snob... If I can't get my usual 16, i'll rough it and go 63!

Ok
November 26, 2005, 2:37 am
Btw, anyone noticed that Deliverance was last in all 3 maps? :P
muahahhahaah!