( search forums )
Saw, eh?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Captain Ben
November 25, 2005, 2:31 pm
As many of you know, Saw 1 and 2 have some very ingenious and smart traps that show how willing some people are to survive.
Now, here's your chance: Make a situation that you think would test people's determination to live.

Here's mine:
[IMAGE]

EDIT:Rewrote, because Mancer was getting pissy.

There are two peope in a room with a button with a 1 metre diameter.
The two people in the room have been injected with a slow acting poison, and the antidote for it is in the next room. THe only way to open the door is by getting one of them to stand on the button (which can only be pressed once), allowing the door to open and one of the people to scrabble through (over a hall covered with razorblades and citric acid) and get to the green safe, which has enough antidote in it for one person. Basically they have to fight over who lives...
And Mancer, the saw was there for no reason, really.

And, just in case this looks like anything in Saw 2, I haven't seen the movie, so I must be psychic.

Pr0p3r
November 25, 2005, 3:07 pm
Inspired by Yu-Gi-Oh (no, i don't watch this crap, i was just zapping), here's my psychokilling situation:
[IMAGE]
We got a cone, with a bar balancing on it. the bar is spinning slowly around itself. only at one side of the room is the exit, where you can save your life. but if you jump off the bar to save yourself, it will fell of to the other side and your friend will fall to death. the same happens, if he jumps off. what do you do?

_Mancer_
November 25, 2005, 3:56 pm
Captain ben, some of your sentances dont make sense at all. Why would they cut their legs off? And wtf is with the citric acid? Orange Juice? it doesnt make sense.

_Mancer_
November 25, 2005, 3:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by Pr0p3rInspired by Yu-Gi-Oh (no, i don't watch this crap, i was just zapping), here's my psychokilling situation:
[IMAGE]
We got a cone, with a bar balancing on it. the bar is spinning slowly around itself. only at one side of the room is the exit, where you can save your life. but if you jump off the bar to save yourself, it will fell of to the other side and your friend will fall to death. the same happens, if he jumps off. what do you do?

Both people slowly move to the center, to keep balance, when the bar gets to the door, they both start sprinting as fast as they can and jump to try and make it.

Twinkler
November 25, 2005, 4:15 pm
Or..the person nearest to the door puts his feet down on the ledge as he quickly grabs onto the bar with his hands, putting him in a prone position. His friend then quickly runs and jumps to the ledge.

peemonkey
November 25, 2005, 5:23 pm
or, [CENSORED] it. save yourself.

Deleted User
November 25, 2005, 5:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Captain ben, some of your sentances dont make sense at all. Why would they cut their legs off? And wtf is with the citric acid? Orange Juice? it doesnt make sense.

He must mean sulfuric acid (H2SO4).

Cookie.
November 25, 2005, 6:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyor, [CENSORED] it. save yourself.

Agreed :P

The idea with the citric acid was that the razor blades would cut you and the citric acid would make it hurt insanely bad...

karmazon
November 25, 2005, 6:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_
they both start sprinting as fast as they can and jump to try and make it.

and fall down and eat [CENSORED]

I'd make some, but the [CENSORED] I can think of is so messed up, I'd go to jail if anyone saw it.

Deleted User
November 25, 2005, 8:20 pm
Aww man. This is just [CENSORED]ing sickening. And that's alot when coming from me.

Soulsnipa
November 25, 2005, 8:56 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by _Mancer_
they both start sprinting as fast as they can and jump to try and make it.

and fall down and eat [CENSORED]

I'd make some, but the [CENSORED] I can think of is so messed up, I'd go to jail if anyone saw it.

highly doubt that

vash763
November 25, 2005, 9:55 pm
I highly doubt I'll ever get my free iPod. Sons of [CENSORED]es.

Anyways, I am to lazy to draw out my amazingly elaborate killing device

frogboy
November 25, 2005, 11:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dHe must mean sulfuric acid (H2SO4).
No, citric acid (C6H8O7).

Deleted User
November 26, 2005, 12:02 am
quote:Originally posted by Pr0p3rInspired by Yu-Gi-Oh (no, i don't watch this crap, i was just zapping), here's my psychokilling situation:
[IMAGE]

That was actually pretty creative.

Echo_Trail
November 26, 2005, 1:06 am
hmm... 2 ppl are trapped in a room..
there's plenty of water, but nothing to eat! as the days go by, they are starving!
Then, one day, a hatchet opens! - a BigMac appears. Now, the thing is, only one can eat it, 'cause... well, that's just how it is!
They are both eager to eat, but this delicious burger contains so much fat, that the eater is most likely to die withing a few hours, due to fat around his heart, and ends up as a meal for the other one, who by eating the dead, will survive.. follow?
You'll die if you don't eat that freakin' burger, but if you do, you'll die and get eaten yourself...
i don't know how i came to think of this, so don't ask!

Deleted User
November 26, 2005, 1:17 am
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailhmm... 2 ppl are trapped in a room..
there's plenty of water, but nothing to eat! as the days go by, they are starving!
Then, one day, a hatchet opens! - a BigMac appears. Now, the thing is, only one can eat it, 'cause... well, that's just how it is!
They are both eager to eat, but this delicious burger contains so much fat, that the eater is most likely to die withing a few hours, due to fat around his heart, and ends up as a meal for the other one, who by eating the dead, will survive.. follow?
You'll die if you don't eat that freakin' burger, but if you do, you'll die and get eaten yourself...

This is... without doubt hte most ingenious situation here.

Cookie.
November 26, 2005, 1:20 am
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailhmm... 2 ppl are trapped in a room..

Why would you not just eat the other guy, like in that movie Alive, they eat eachother in it xD

Deleted User
November 26, 2005, 1:37 am
Why not eat your own feces?

Echo_Trail
November 26, 2005, 2:34 am
quote:[i]Originally posted by Cookie
Why would you not just eat the other guy, like in that movie Alive, they eat eachother in it xD

c'mon.. let's be realistic about this:P no one let's another guy eat your flesh off of you!

btw, that was the scariest fÜckin' movie I ever saw, man...

Cookie.
November 26, 2005, 2:49 am
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailquote:[i]Originally posted by Cookie

c'mon.. let's be realistic about this:P no one let's another guy eat your flesh off of you!

btw, that was the scariest fÜckin' movie I ever saw, man...

Well you know I meant after you killed them, or they fell asleep, everytime they sleep take a bite lol xD

karmazon
November 26, 2005, 6:49 am
Ok im gonna post my in parts cause im so [CENSORED]ing lazy and yeah [CENSORED]

[IMAGE]

Ok so you wake up with no legs right, and above you there's this indiana jones style ceiling with spikes thats gonna drop at you in few minutes, and the only place where the ceiling wouldnt reach you is on the hot [CENSORED]ing burning coals and the only way to get over the coals is on the ropes that have nails and spikes and bunch of sharps [CENSORED]s in them. I call it "Fear Factor: Extreme"

Joe Rogan, you're crazy

peemonkey
November 26, 2005, 6:51 am
nub across the coals, you cotorize your [CENSORED] and get away without [CENSORED]in anything else up ;)
where's the penile-pogo stick action?

karmazon
November 26, 2005, 6:54 am
no the coals are like 4304039489394838 degrees they'd burn you alive baaad and they're like neck deep

TheFunktopus
November 26, 2005, 7:55 am
[IMAGE]

Oh [CENSORED]. There's an X-Box flying towards Earth. Nobody knows how to get out of this alive, except you. You have to contact the A-Team, but they are nowhere to be found. A kid told you he knows where the A-Team is, but he looks like a crack addict. Time is running out, and only you the A-Team can save the world now! What do you do?

karmazon
November 26, 2005, 8:28 am
Play the xbox so fast it crashes

Captain Ben
November 26, 2005, 12:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus[IMAGE]

Oh [CENSORED]. There's an X-Box flying towards Earth. Nobody knows how to get out of this alive, except you. You have to contact the A-Team, but they are nowhere to be found. A kid told you he knows where the A-Team is, but he looks like a crack addict. Time is running out, and only you the A-Team can save the world now! What do you do?

Run and scream like a [CENSORED]?

peemonkey
November 26, 2005, 5:34 pm
since it's microsoft it'll probably crash before it reaches it's destination :D

?
November 26, 2005, 6:06 pm
Error: Due to an unknown error the X-Box hurdling towards earth has imploded. Would you like to send an error report?

LazehBoi
November 26, 2005, 6:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeysince it's microsoft it'll probably crash before it reaches it's destination :D

hahahaha.

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 7:29 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonOk im gonna post my in parts cause im so [CENSORED]ing lazy and yeah [CENSORED]

[IMAGE]

Ok so you wake up with no legs right, and above you there's this indiana jones style ceiling with spikes thats gonna drop at you in few minutes, and the only place where the ceiling wouldnt reach you is on the hot [CENSORED]ing burning coals and the only way to get over the coals is on the ropes that have nails and spikes and bunch of sharps [CENSORED]s in them. I call it "Fear Factor: Extreme"

Joe Rogan, you're crazy

what happens if the guy is a native amercian fire walker EH?

karmazon
November 27, 2005, 7:35 am
native americans dont walk on fire the [CENSORED]

vash763
November 27, 2005, 7:36 am
Well fire walkers are used to using the cottom of thier feet to brave the coals.

In this case he has no more feet.

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 7:40 am
ok ok but what about this one
[IMAGE]
pretty [CENSORED]in evil

vash763
November 27, 2005, 7:44 am
Superman

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 7:49 am
hmm well this is how it happens ~~~you are face up agaist a wall there are spikes an half a inch behind you and you can see a EVIL GERMAN SHEPARD "named hungy" btw your [CENSORED] is in a whole that you can see the dog about to eat WHAT TEH [CENSORED] WOULD YOU DO

btw there is a way to get out of this

karmazon
November 27, 2005, 7:56 am
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 7:58 am
. . . ok then i give you a A for trying

TheFunktopus
November 27, 2005, 8:06 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeysince it's microsoft it'll probably crash before it reaches it's destination :D

Yay for you for solving 50% of the riddle. Now, instead of a gigantohuegic lump of plastic and metal and whirly bits, it's just a gigantohuegic lump of plastic and metal.

vash763
November 27, 2005, 8:21 am
Karmazon wins.