( search forums )
CTF Badlands
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Veritas
November 26, 2005, 12:13 am
Not at all what I had in mind but thanks to the retarded 500 scenery limit I couldn't make my dreams come true.

Remember that you must work as a team on this map, if you don't you'll just get gunned down.

PS. To all you lame-a$$-wall-climbing-barretard-campers, try to get up on Bravo's wall and you'll die, settle with the ledge I've given you.

[IMAGE]

No close ups? Nope, I'm a lazy [CENSORED]. (The f*ck, I can't insult myself?)

The cool pwnzors font is Base 2, customized with some brushes, the other one is Pica. And no, That isn't some f*cking axe, it's my logo, rtfm n00bs.

(Edit: St00pid me, here's the download: http://m00.laughingllamas.com/fileupload/index.php?act=view&file=Y3RmX0JhZGxhbmRzLnppcA==)

One more thing, it's not waypointed, so if any one of you wants to do it then I'd appreciate it, I'd do it myself but as I said earlier I'm a lazy [CENSORED].

Deleted User
November 26, 2005, 12:15 am
looks like my kind of map :D
i'll have a server with that on it tonight :D

EDIT: upload it stupid :P

filelodge.com

Soulsnipa
November 26, 2005, 12:16 am
pretty shading, upload: http://sml.u13.net

SERIAL KILLeR
November 26, 2005, 12:17 am
Looks nice.
No download?

You can group scenery's
example make the watchtowers into 2 scenerys (front and back) instead of using seperate scenery's

Deleted User
November 26, 2005, 12:18 am
or with the scenerie in groups, make that into one :P

Veritas
November 26, 2005, 12:24 am
quote:You can group scenery's

Really? How?

Deleted User
November 26, 2005, 12:32 am
take a pic when there near each other... :P

Veritas
November 26, 2005, 12:36 am
quote:take a pic when there near each other... :P

That would only work if the sceneries you're making a new bmp out of have got full opacity and are neither scaled or rotated, otherwise you'd have lots of bright green edges.

Unless of course you turned of anti-aliasing, but then the edges would look horrible in a different way.

Trust me, I've thought about it quite a lot, but the amount of effort you'd have to put into such a thing isn't worth what you get in return.

vash763
November 26, 2005, 6:37 am
[URL]
what about alpha side?

Veritas
November 26, 2005, 3:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by vash763[URL]
what about alpha side?

You, my friend, have got way too much time on your hands.

Deleted User
November 26, 2005, 5:49 pm
Thats hot :o

vash763
November 26, 2005, 8:21 pm
haha two m79 jumps doesn't take very long.

and all you would have to do is spawn with the barret, use /kill spawn with the m79 and there ya go

OutofOrder
November 28, 2005, 7:57 pm
i am lacking two sceneries : railing.bmp and dirt3.bmp :x

besides from that:
Dude, this map looks terrific! :D semagae, tell me if you get it hosted. i'd really like to try it out online.

Veritas
November 28, 2005, 8:07 pm
quote: i am lacking two sceneries : railing.bmp and dirt3.bmp :x

Crap, I thought I had all of the more or less unique sceneries in the zip, oh well, I'm going to have to re-upload I guess.

Deleted User
November 28, 2005, 11:40 pm
holy crap awsome shading+sceaneries. to make it more fun, add stat guns to the middle >:D