Swebonny
November 27, 2005, 1:12 pm
The link dont work for me..

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 1:25 pm
Host it on a more reliable server.

~SnipeR~
November 27, 2005, 2:11 pm
whait a while... it will work in day or two ;)

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 5:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by ~SnipeR~parody on project X, by me, ~SnipeR~
this is my first movie,please try to be not too critical

[URL]

And if we went less critical on you the first time,
you would probably think that nothing was wrong and continoue to make the same,
bad mistakes.

~SnipeR~
November 27, 2005, 6:36 pm
LINKS ARE FINE, they are temporary disabled, wait a while... please

~SnipeR~
November 27, 2005, 6:37 pm
it is already workin!
download it now, please

DePhille
November 27, 2005, 9:44 pm
Use [URL] or check out this topic for better hosts:
[URL]

I'm only downloading at less than 50KB/sec from that host and it definitely isn't my internet atm!
I'd like to see it though , but it takes too long to download :(

Grtz , DePhille

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 10:54 pm
Yup i had the speed of 13 KB/s,
so i got tired and canceled the thing.

Deleted User
November 27, 2005, 11:53 pm
I feel like its a virus. :\

~SnipeR~
November 28, 2005, 10:31 am
i can afford only free hosting :(
too bad that any of u doesnt realize how much work i have done to make this movie.
for a short period of time it became meaning of life to me. i spent all my free time,
making demos and editing clips... and now the only thing i hear is like "so i got tired and canceled the thing"
and " I feel like its a virus. :\"
i feel so... sad and disapointed... *sigh*
thanx for teaching me the lesson of real life, i will never have a dream again

DePhille
November 28, 2005, 4:50 pm
Don't take it that bad.
The links I gave ya are free.
The thing you should learn in life is to carry on andn ot to give up already ;)

Grtz , DePhille

Swarmer
November 29, 2005, 11:12 pm
just rehost it on the links that dephille gave and im sure they'll all watch it.

karmazon
November 29, 2005, 11:25 pm
zomg you're saw'n'nades ? YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO USE NADES WHEN YOU USE A SAW

FliesLikeABrick
November 30, 2005, 12:22 am
new link
http://ww2.u13.net/Project_S.rar

~SnipeR~
November 30, 2005, 6:44 am
2FliesLikeABrick
...i just dont know what to say. "thx" would be not enough. I owe u man! 8)
i couldnt rehost because i have traffic system and not enough money to retransit whole 55M right now.
Say what u need, and i'll try to do it

Swarmer
November 30, 2005, 6:33 pm
Agh!! The video quality! It's too compressed. I can barely tell what is going on. I couldn't tell if you were doing a good job or if you were messing up. The constant text thingys got kind of annoying after a while, although I'm not sure what you could do about that. You put a good amout of effort in this, and I respect that.
The ending cracked me up for some reason. The part where the people talked. kekeke.

~SnipeR~
December 1, 2005, 10:14 am
the quality... u know i had not enough patience to use screens and bmp2avi, i used fraps,
so as u understand this compression is the "weakest" possible. as to text, well... i made it just to explain situation to people, like u, that dont understand whats happening :) the ending... sorry i dont know english that well... do u actually liked it ?

Swarmer
December 1, 2005, 9:26 pm
I thought the ending was funny, but I dont think you intended it to be.

~SnipeR~
December 2, 2005, 6:51 am
i wanted ending to be the funniest thing, like a reward to those, who will be patient enough to watch the whole movie :)
but i wanna know another:as to the tricks, do u actually liked them ? and the musik? i just need to know if i took wrong style or not. I mean if somebody likes tricks performed by me, i will continue to do it. If not, i will make movie on other thematic

nfsjunkie91
December 3, 2005, 2:06 am
the very end, pretty funny, i I don't think i will hear microsoft sam the same way again. :P overal pretty good.

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 1:55 pm
wtf?!
the dude worked very hard on this movie when i started to download it i started to read the replays about the movie and i didnt found any replay about the movie!!!
SHOW LITTLE RESPECT FOR THE DUDE!

now i saw the movie:the movie is awsome!!!
but only one thing is not so "hard" to make the m79 ricochet i made 5 and killed someone!
AND my favorite mament of soldat was when i killed 4 people with one sniper bullet that was so asskicking!!!but i didnt recordet it:(:(

Kenji
December 7, 2005, 7:07 pm
pretty good movie.
a minus though you played with bots :/

Zoltan_aus
December 7, 2005, 11:52 pm
I'm not a fan of Project X although I think in this case I need to defend it. The tricks in project X were at least done on players and not bots which made it I guess a little more realistic. Plus when you say you do the same tricks but better it's just not the case. For example X nade boosted over top of b2b, that takes some skill. All you did was m79 boost over it, any noob can do that.

The text in the movie could do with some more thought, It sounds as though a 10 year old wrote it because the grammar is terrible.

I'll give you kudos for making it because I know it takes some work, but to compare it to Project X or Soldat Veterans is ludacris.

ps. Your mod is annoying and you should have had the default one on while you did the movie.

and

Why bother putting credits on if you did all the work? You could have just put "By Sniper".

GJ anyway

-zolt

~SnipeR~
December 8, 2005, 12:00 pm
ohhhh,come'on people, whats wrong with u ?
1)my native language isnt english, that why i made mistakes in grammar
2)nobody in that movie didnt sayd that the whole movie is better than project X
3)i've specially done tricks that look alike as tricks from project X, if u didnt understood yet it is much harder than just to use F8 while playing to get a tricks from a few month material
4)i had no internet for that period of time while i was making movie. i couldnt make tricks with people.
5)making tricks with bots arent easier than with people, sometimes even more annoying, for people can help u makin trick if they are agreed before and bots are just stupid bots. besides they arent act like real players. that was a really hard work to make tricks with bots that look alike tricks made with people.
6)as for i think, triks made in project X and project S demand not quality of opponent play, but skill of a performer!

toMax_Rus: agree with barret ;( i did 4killing some times while playing soldat and didnt recorded it. the double kill is just easier performed, thats why i used it in movie. but i disagree that m79 ricochet is easy, i mean u didnt understood the moment. It was the double ricochet, that was made two times, besides i made it in air. it showes that i can do it easely in any time, that it was not just blind luck.

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 12:59 pm
Sorry dude but i didnt like it, for instance in the ratcave scene, all you did was chuck a knife agasint a waill... its nothing big. In project X he did iton the spur of the moment and killed someone.

~SnipeR~
December 8, 2005, 4:37 pm
damn. I sayd: it was his blind luck. the main idea was that knife ricochete is imposible, but i made it clearly in bunker map scene :)
u see, this movie dont shows my skills. Of course i doesnt pretend to be more pro then some of "Soldat Veterans" does. i just show that all this sh^t like "OMG Luke how did u done that fu*%in trick?" isnt worth of speaking about;that everybody say that a movie is good when they see a famous face as a performer. In fact i did everything to make similiar tricks. And i didnt hear "OMG" only because im just a player.U can find as much bad in my tricks as u want, but it is obvious that they are mostly the same. What i'm trying to prove is that anyone can make good movie.

bl00dy_n0se
December 8, 2005, 10:04 pm
Hhmm I think you really had to spend some time on re-doing those tricks, and most of them were quite nice ;)
Yeah but the always returning text "X does..." is a bit annoying, but it makes sence in that movie...yeah I also think, some tricks are especially harder to redo with bot instead of real players, because as you said, Bots are just stupid bots^^

So really not bad that movie ;)

~SnipeR~
December 9, 2005, 3:38 pm
thanx, i apreciate your words :)
well... anyway im sorry for expressin my thougths in such a rude way. Actually i understand that it is Very Big difference between me and some of veteran players. I just needed to talk it away somehow. btw do u really think movie could be better without text? if so, my next project will be "textless" :D

Fulltime-K.
March 22, 2006, 4:35 pm
omg.. I don't like this movie

the beguining would be good. it just seems like you want to show that you are better than X. I can't find anything looking like parody (except beguining). and the "X does:" is very annoying. you played with bots -> minus. mostly u just have to crouch and wait and the bot will shoot over your head with sniper. even with other guns. you should have done this in public server. or you could have acted this. that would have been better. and I think you aren't able to kill everyone with 2 m79 rochiets. just fly there and shoot isn't very difficult.
HK is also not very nice gun for usin like this. it doesn't look as good as sniper.
and put off this mod! it's [CENSORED].
the doublekill with AK from X was much better than ur kills with the HK. bcz X has done it with 1 AK shot. the grenade thing on B2B is also for noobs. bcz the cool thing is that it has been made with GRENADES and not with m79. and u touched the ground once. Knifeshot in Project X was cool bcz he hit a dude on long distance. not bcz he almost had a rochiet.
the knife thing was cool, but would have been cooler if u had catched it. the airstopping was nice. and the knife to weapon was nice as well.

sry this is a bit hard but I can't take this as a parody of Project X. it is just that Project X is a really good movie, and it just seem that you want to make X bad bcz you think you are better.

greez