( search forums )
2 b or not 2 b..
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Echo_Trail
November 27, 2005, 11:50 pm
To be or not to be, that is the question.
What does it mean to be pro?

Kaider
November 27, 2005, 11:52 pm
When you're in the PRO clan.

No,really......I don't think there are any real official professional Soldat players out there.

Chonoryoku
November 27, 2005, 11:56 pm
When you can make a living off playing Soldat.

GAMEOVER
November 28, 2005, 12:01 am
quote:Originally posted by ChonoryokuWhen you can make a living off playing Soldat.

Ha thatd be the day.. no cash tournys like other big time games, but not as many players either.

Deleted User
November 28, 2005, 12:03 am
To be pro is to prove it.

Echo_Trail
November 28, 2005, 12:40 am
i know... but what is it to you? i mean, not just being good.. what does it take?

Captain Ben
November 28, 2005, 12:56 am
The ability to use the gun AND not whine?

Echo_Trail
November 28, 2005, 12:58 am
WOW? Seriously? C'mon dude, let's be realistic about this. I don't think anyone can do that...
That remains to be seen anyway..

The Geologist
November 28, 2005, 1:11 am
When your name is KOMPRESSOR.

Lord Boxtop
November 28, 2005, 6:48 am
When you're pro, it means you're pro. That's pretty much the gist of it. That and when you're pro you know what you're doing and earn lots of cash because you are l33t.

Cookie.
November 28, 2005, 7:04 am
"2 b or not 2 b.."

Ctf_B2b!!!

Anyways, I think when someone is referred to as a "pro", it typically means that they are able to compete at a much higher level then the average in soldat, and play in servers with higher levels of skill

Its different than a vet because being pro refers to skill, not really time playing. With a vet they don't have to be good at soldat, they just have to be playing for a long time and fairly active in the community so they are known...

AmIRight?!

Echo_Trail
November 28, 2005, 7:07 am
i guess that pretty much an acurate desription of it.
Cookie.. You must be a natural born codebreaker..:P

Deleted User
November 28, 2005, 12:31 pm
when your name is ghost silencer assasin dragon

Soulsnipa
November 28, 2005, 4:49 pm
well are u proposing a change in the map name to bb...that would be pretty plain, id say make it b3b if anything

ThaD
November 28, 2005, 5:18 pm
when you watch alot of pron movies

.alex.oner.
November 28, 2005, 5:29 pm
b2b?

?
November 28, 2005, 5:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie."2 b or not 2 b.."

Ctf_B2b!!!

Anyways, I think when someone is referred to as a "pro", it typically means that they are able to compete at a much higher level then the average in soldat, and play in servers with higher levels of skill

Its different than a vet because being pro refers to skill, not really time playing. With a vet they don't have to be good at soldat, they just have to be playing for a long time and fairly active in the community so they are known...

AmIRight?!

Yeah your right, I am a vet, and I don't even play it anymore.

Cookie.
November 28, 2005, 7:40 pm
HAha T I've been a member of the forums for 1 day more than you therefore I am more of a veteran than you do to my length of community activity! HEeee noob

metal123
November 28, 2005, 8:13 pm
When you have a life & are good at soldat.

when you have good spelling skills

mar77a
November 28, 2005, 8:17 pm
He's e-penis is bigger tho.

pro is a player that is over the other players, meaning skills, by far, at least in this game.

UGK
November 29, 2005, 12:23 am
I'm not considered a vt but Ive played since the middle of 1.2.1...Started playing RS...and Now im in |N|8|v|

Captain Ben
November 29, 2005, 12:47 am
How long should you be around to be considered a 'vet'? That question has always bothered me...
Like I mean me... I've been on these forums for almost a year, yet I've contributed nothing, aside from a [CENSORED]ty laserline barret.

I know, I'm a nravet!

Echo_Trail
November 29, 2005, 6:54 am
when i hear or see the word veteran, i can't help it thinking of someone who used to play, and really kicked some ass! Someone a bit hero alike =) But i guess, if you stopped permanently, and used to have youself a name before, you're a vet!..
Don't really know about it..

?
November 29, 2005, 8:10 pm
quote:HAha T I've been a member of the forums for 1 day more than you therefore I am more of a veteran than you do to my length of community activity! HEeee noob
quote:He's e-penis is bigger tho.
Dang straight... :P at you cookie.
two reasons I am soo much more pwnor then ju.
1. my title DERDUH!!!
2. my real post count is 1906 WHICH MEANS I SOOO PWNZORS JU MUHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 8:55 pm
When you can play Soldat with your feet, then you are pro.
Yes I've tried this before >_>

Cookie.
November 29, 2005, 9:32 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?quote:HAha T I've been a member of the forums for 1 day more than you therefore I am more of a veteran than you do to my length of community activity! HEeee noob
1. my title DERDUH!!!
2. my real post count is 1906 WHICH MEANS I SOOO PWNZORS JU MUHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!

If I counted the posts from my other accounts mine would be higher :P

karmazon
November 29, 2005, 10:00 pm
to be pro means to not talk about soldat, because those who dont know talk, and those who do know, dont talk, they do instead because they pawn [CENSORED]es and ho's like the person that made this thread

?
November 29, 2005, 11:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cookie.quote:Originally posted by ?quote:HAha T I've been a member of the forums for 1 day more than you therefore I am more of a veteran than you do to my length of community activity! HEeee noob
1. my title DERDUH!!!

If I counted the posts from my other accounts mine would be higher :P

Meh you got me there, but I still have a cooler title

karmazon
November 29, 2005, 11:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by ?[quote]

negative

?
November 30, 2005, 7:18 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by ?[quote]

negative

:O

Echo_Trail
November 30, 2005, 8:12 pm
okay... to be pro means to see the game in matrix codex!..(i do that).
Mod, please lock this one..