( search forums )
{DDZ} Clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
November 28, 2005, 8:04 am
This is a very new clan. The Dezonus Devastation Zone clan. We don't have very many members at all, and are hoping to get some. The clan leader is me, my name ingame is {DDZ}The Reaper. If you want to join I suggest you go to [URL] because I check that everyday. Our server is the same name as the clan, and is mostly run in Deathmatch. If you want to join, but don't think your all that good as a player I can put you on defence, and you wont need to tryout. We don't have an aim just yet, but as I said before, we are very new.
EDIT: We will accept anybody, no mater what skill.
EDIT: It is prefered that you are in GMT+10 or similar, otherwise you probably wont be able to play with the rest of the clan
EDIT: (If your australian, you'll be fine.) Ignore the rest of the stuff on the forum, just scroll down to soldat. The other stuff is stuff I've made.
EDIT: Just so everybody knows, we are a weapons moded clan.
EDIT: We are allways recruiting. If you're good in the Dezonus Devastation Zone server, please consider joining.

Echo_Trail
November 28, 2005, 9:38 pm
oh.. hi dude.. i played you yesterday on Leo's TDM!
You did quite well, and i'm thinking, maybe we could do a few tryouts? what do you say?

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 11:14 pm
I don't think I did. Anyway, Go to [URL] and I'll arange something there.

Deleted User
December 12, 2005, 2:30 am
Your link doesnt work. Can you give me your msn? -_-

Deleted User
December 15, 2005, 7:27 am
I do not have an msn. Try [URL]

numgun
December 20, 2005, 1:32 pm
what type of weapons mod? is it completely nuts? :P

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 6:35 am
I think it's fairly reasonable. I'm working on some of the weapons, like the Reaper 4 (rocket sniper). My M79 is rapid fire, but it shoots clusters. And Hell's Fury (minigun) I need to look at because it's both cool and ridiculus.

Martin Firth
December 21, 2005, 7:18 am
Hello, I would like to join your clan! I live in perth so I am two hours behind you. I can also make a website or more forums if you like (a proper website not some freewebs crap). My soldat name is micomator, my fav weapons are Barret, Desert Eagles and m79. My secondary weapon is knife. My email and msn is micomator@gmail.com. Please contact me!

jarhead7
December 21, 2005, 10:38 pm
hi anyone want to face the panda army 2 0n 2 as a scrimage message me bak before 7:30 eastern time tonight