( search forums )
Recruit Me
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
KiLLeRKloVVn
November 28, 2005, 2:50 pm
Heres some stuff u might want to know about me:
-Game Name: killerklovvn
-Playing Soldat off and on for about 3 years.
-I'm Registered
-Favorite guns: Ruger and Deagles
-Favorite game type: TeamMatch
-Live on the East coast of USA.
-Cable connection
-I rate myself about 8/10
-Strong points: Flagging/Flag support/Strategy
Clan preferences:
I'd like to join a clan based in the US so I can have a good ping with the clan server. And I want to join a clan where most of the members are somewhat better than me so I can keep improving.

Leo Da Lunerfox
November 28, 2005, 9:07 pm
International Legion of Autos (ILOA) is looking for players to expand it's player base. We are a stable clan with a strong foundation, and semi-active in leagues. Come to www.iloa.us, and post on our forums to sign up.

Deleted User
November 28, 2005, 9:25 pm
This guy came into my server today and it said the whole hacking site thing and stuff. Goes something like this:

I got this hacking software at blah blah blah.
Get it here... blah blah blah.

:\

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 1:21 am
Ewwww.

KiLLeRKloVVn
November 29, 2005, 6:15 pm
Whoa, really sorry about that. I usually just have fun with that when I play against my bots...
I must have forgot to turn it off when I started playing online. wont happen again. Promise.

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 6:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by KiLLeRKloVVnWhoa, really sorry about that. I usually just have fun with that when I play against my bots...
I must have forgot to turn it off when I started playing online. wont happen again. Promise.

There's no excuse,
no mercy...

KiLLeRKloVVn
November 29, 2005, 10:09 pm
I've delete the hacks. but Im sure no one will believe me now

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 10:53 pm
Once you gone hack, you cant come back. ;o

KiLLeRKloVVn
November 29, 2005, 11:07 pm
make a bet?

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 29, 2005, 11:20 pm
wow someone that started 3 years ago that no body really knows...actually started 3 years ago. suprising. (not sarcasm...I'm actually suprised you actually started 3 years ago, since most people that claim a certain amount of time that is around a couple years is usually full of crap)

Saint-Cross
November 30, 2005, 12:56 am
Even hacking against bots is shameful. :\

Echo_Trail
November 30, 2005, 8:57 pm
Why would anyon need hackin tools against bots? :P
Dude, i feel sorry for you..

Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 12:28 am
quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailWhy would anyon need hackin tools against bots? :P
Dude, i feel sorry for you..

Obviously he wanted to play with the hacks just to zip around the air super fast, something of that sort.

If you want to hack, go download 1.2.1 hacks and do it there, dont bring it to 1.3. All you're doing is supporting those hacks by downloading them, and owning them clearly titles you as a hacker, by being in possession of them.

Kaider
December 1, 2005, 12:41 am
Try out for PRO. If you even think that you even might hack,you're out. Even if you don't, if the clan leader sees this topic, good luck trying to even get a tryout.