( search forums )
75 average :(
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Deleted User
November 28, 2005, 8:49 pm
my report card was only 75 average waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah anyways heres the marks:

math: 87

english: 78

French: 68

Science: 64

Geography: 71

Health: 64 (she says i rarely analyyse situations that are potentially dangerous to persoanl safety)

Music: 82

Vijchtidoodah
November 28, 2005, 8:52 pm
Health? Is that like PE?

?
November 28, 2005, 8:53 pm
is 70 or below failing at your school?

Anyway man high school was easy, I didn't study or do homework and I got 80's or up

Outcast
November 28, 2005, 8:53 pm
Aren't you in a coma in a hospital or something? wb :S

The Geologist
November 28, 2005, 8:57 pm
Half those classes are useless b.s. tacked on to make the agenda look pretty. High marks in math and english will take you farther than a crappy mark in health, the most useless class on there.

I got straight A's my last two semesters of high school and I hardly did a damn thing. I wish I had signed up for AP classes in hindsight, they actually make you think.

Cookie.
November 28, 2005, 9:31 pm
Your grade 9?? Missing a credit up there? :P

?
November 28, 2005, 10:10 pm
Man I friggin loved my high school, it was so easy, it was a small class size so we could actually do stuff like have debates or go out to hardees for breakfast(only in my senior year though, the principal never knew we did) if I actualy wanted to learn something all I had to do was listen cause my teachers were pretty good in explaining stuff in a way to the class in which they could remember, acutally I took adv. bio. and never took a single note :P
Listen in class kids, way cooler then taking notes :D

Michal
November 28, 2005, 10:16 pm
Pfff 75% is my normal average and I'm happy with it.
If I can get by with minimal effort, then I have more time for other fun things :>

papasurf31
November 28, 2005, 11:00 pm
You n00b,
My grades: 91, 93, 95, 97, 100

and I'm a grade above you in all honors classes. It's not exactly hard to do well.

?
November 28, 2005, 11:11 pm
^^ thats what I was saying

Deleted User
November 28, 2005, 11:43 pm
My GPA: 4.29. Geez dascoo. Oh and A+ in music duh it's freaking easy.

The Geologist
November 28, 2005, 11:46 pm
That's because music isn't a real class. My class made the music teacher cry >:o

karmazon
November 28, 2005, 11:48 pm
I dont get it

in poland our grades were only going from 1 through 6

in here its only from A-F

Never heard of a 46 grade or something like that

Deleted User
November 28, 2005, 11:49 pm
My grades are usually crappy, mostly because i'm too lazy to do homework, and math.

papasurf31
November 29, 2005, 12:50 am
aznblood, how is your GPA above 4?

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 12:52 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonI dont get it

in poland our grades were only going from 1 through 6

in here its only from A-F

Never heard of a 46 grade or something like that

He means like 46%
Thats how they determine what letter grade you get,for us its like
a = 86% or higher
B = 75% - 85
and goes on like that

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 12:52 am
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31aznblood, how is your GPA above 4?

AP classes. In CA, an A in an AP class gives you 5 grade points.

karmazon
November 29, 2005, 1:08 am
because he is asian

Captain Ben
November 29, 2005, 1:58 am
What's a pass? 50% or what?
In australia, we have A, B, C, D and E (most of you know that system).
I'm kinda worried about my report letter coming... I passed one maths test with a solid C, but then after that, the teacher got really sloppy and began to rely on giving us more homework, explaining things 2 minutes before the bell, and half the time he was missing our maths class so he could talk to his precious seniors. I've had him for the past 3 years, and I'd rather die than be forced to go another year with him.
Same with religion, it's ran by an art teacher, and since no one is going to become a priest, father, cardinal, nun, etc, all we do is ignore her. Her idea of 'opening' us to god is by drawing pictures of what it means to be born in Australia. I was excluded and forced to do something else, seeing as I wasn't born there. Pretty strange really.
History and English are good, mainly because we have the best teacher. She was in the army and is as funny as hell. She kicked a hole in the plater of a wall to emphasize poetry.
Drama is by far my favourite, mainly because you can bludge the whole year and get A's. Although, whenever I find myself in a team to do work, I always end up doing it all.
Metal and woodwork are fun, but the teacher will give you a mark on your work, but won't record it. In this semester, I came dangerously close to failing, mainly because he kept losing my designs and I had to redraw them more than once.
I hate PE, mainly because they try to enforce us to makle our own choices in relationships, not by teaching, but with [CENSORED]ty videos that show crackheads breaking up when they're hanging around their 'mates.'

karmazon
November 29, 2005, 2:01 am
i think 50% is F at least at my school

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 2:15 am
65% is passing here.

Keron Cyst
November 29, 2005, 5:22 am
Whoa, aznbl00d lives in my state!

I aim for at least 4.0, if not higher. Actually, I don't really care about grade point average; I just strive for straight As, like The Geologist, but see, I actually am taking AP and Honors classes :-P

Rhombus
November 29, 2005, 7:14 am
my grades right now:
(below 55 = not good enough)
Dutch: 70
English: 85
French: 70
German: 60
Spanish: 100
Physics: 75
Chemistry: 99
Maths: 75
And some other silly classes you dont understand...
meh... why do I even reply....

frogboy
November 29, 2005, 7:49 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenIn australia, we have A, B, C, D and E (most of you know that system).
Maybe in QLD - my school has AA/A/B/C/D and H/P/D/E or something, and then the percentage and class median.

Captain Ben
November 29, 2005, 9:10 am
Well, your school IS WRONG.

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 12:23 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonbecause he is asian

Yes.

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 3:58 pm
You are asian too dascoo.

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 4:35 pm
In finland it's 4-10, 10 being best.

lolz i get awsm grades becuz i do nuthin but schol stuf n i forgt evrethig aftr a day o rso aftr da exams ;) ;D

Melba
November 29, 2005, 5:11 pm
NO I'M THE SMARTEST ONE

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 6:54 pm
Huh, so few subjects ? Here in czech republic, when I was at high school, we had about 11 subjects -))

Science means biology, physics, chemistry etc. together ? I studied them as separate subjects.
I'm also surprised by how few languages most of you study.. in central Europe you usually study 2-4 languages + your mother tongue -)

What about social sciences - no psychology, sociology, economy etc. ? Huh.. well, how typical -D