( search forums )
{PA} is hosting a small tourny
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Tournaments and Clanwars
St. Anger
November 29, 2005, 2:23 am
Yes, Yes, {PA} would like a 2 VS. 2, 3 VS. 3 and so on match.
Contact Me or wurstenemy13

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 3:30 am
what timezone are you in, i'd like -==- to have a battle, and i vote 2v2 :P

Deleted User
November 29, 2005, 10:09 pm
We are in the Eastern united States and Canadian time zone.

Contacts are:

B_H:
Xfire name is wurstEnemy13
AIM name is aiclsgdskse

St. Anger
Xfire name is KingYoda123
AIM name is KingYoda123

Jebushunter
Xfire name is Jebushunter
AIM name is jebushunter

Contact us if you feel like scheduling anything like clan wars or scrimages. We are a new clan, although none of us are new to playing Soldat. We would like more scrims. at the beginning so we can see how we team together and such. Thus helping us figure out what we need to do for practices and training. We are excepting all offers so feel free to I/M us at any time convenient to you.

B_H

St. Anger
November 29, 2005, 10:13 pm
Uh, I live in Indiana, so GMT +5?

Deleted User
November 30, 2005, 2:34 am
Great match, I don't know why you couldn't join St.

Jebus and I took both rounds we played, but they gave us a hell of a fight through it all. I would also like to thank [HVC]SpontaneousSpaz for filling in for their member when he left. =]

Hope we have a nother one, and I'll put up screens in a min.

Deleted User
November 30, 2005, 2:41 am
yea :D great game :)

we got wooped :P
lions and tigers and barretards, OH MY!

Deleted User
November 30, 2005, 3:09 am
honestly, I'm the only person I know, who brings a barret into a scrim 2v2. So haha.

You're just mad that jebushunter would distract you and I'd come from seemingly no where and

BOOM HEAD SHOT!!!

but yea, we gotta do it again sometime. and remember not to let your clan member get off before we get pics and vid from him.

If you play with me on anything else, I always use that, so pssshhhhhh I amde it popular

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 30, 2005, 3:11 am
sounds like a barret war...i suppose whatever tickles your fancy...lol

Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 12:21 pm
quote:Originally posted by Psyl3ntShad0wsounds like a barret war...i suppose whatever tickles your fancy...lol

It really wasn't, Jebus used a Steyer. Semagae used a stayer. NFS bounced between M79 and different autos.

Don't assume since I'm the only one who likes to think of using Barret as more of skill when you work at it, that everyone I play with plays with a Barret attached to their hip. I'm the only barret person I know in my 2 clans.

Psyl3ntShad0w
December 1, 2005, 4:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by semagaeyea :D great game :)

we got wooped :P
lions and tigers and barretards, OH MY!

i think it was fair to assume everyone used barret.

and...if you think you're the only one that uses barret in a CW in 2v2 situations, you're mistaken. Even then...barret is so dominant in 1v1 situations (pretty much everyone in the esl ladder uses barret, which should be some indication of how widely used it is) that in 2v2 situations it's almost the same. i will guarentee you that 2 good barreters can take out two good players in 2v2.

when you say two clans it sounds like you're multiclanning but i'll assume otherwise.

barret is more skill when you can do crazy amazing shots that aren't blind...but most people that claim they're good...aren't really THAT good...

either way if you want to discuss barret...pm me.

Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 6:06 pm
By 2 clans, I meant I'm in 2 and I'm the only one using the Barret. Don't get me wrong, I know barret is widly used, I just would think a lot more people would opt out in a smaller game, than in a bigger one. I for one, love it and the crazy shots I can pull off. Thats besides the point at hand. I also think having one along side someone with great dodging ability, like jebushunter, is really good, because he can't distract them then I can just swoop in for the takeout, rather easily. That was our plan going in, it worked really well.

Thats probably all not relivent to the discussion, but it really doesn't matter cause it was about the clanwar.

nfsjunkie91
December 5, 2005, 11:09 pm
heh bouncing aroudn between m79s and other autos... that's me! i try every thing y'know.. im veeery mysterious... :P

EDIT: has any other clan participated in this "small tourny" ?

Deleted User
December 6, 2005, 1:04 am
i'd be up for a re-match, on my map this time :P