( search forums )
Advanced-Slim (alternative interface)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your 1337 interfaces!
GAMEOVER
November 29, 2005, 9:29 am
Alternative interface for Mancers Advanced Mod.

[IMAGE]

[URL]

Alternate "BACK"
[IMAGE]

Credits: Mancer

Echo_Trail
November 29, 2005, 11:00 am
this is awesome..
you seem to have gotten the hang of this!
is it possible to make polygons that shows moving pictures? the poly itself wouldn't be moving..

The Geologist
November 29, 2005, 7:42 pm
Yay...credit to Mancer.

Looks nice, a bit more organized than the original, yet still just a knock off. Let's see something original from ya, it looks like you're getting a good grasp on interfacing.

GAMEOVER
November 29, 2005, 7:53 pm
Yeah im working on my own everything from now on I just use a lot of Mancers mod in what im using currently. Whipped up this interface from his for my own personal taste then had it requested in some PMs so just figured id throw it out here for those people who wanted it. Ill be working on a new complete mod, interface and all soon but dont expect to see it for atleast 4 months. Took me a whole day just to do this 1 im sure it could take some of you only an hour or 2. So ill mod slow and to the best of my ability rather then fast and kinda sloppy.

The Geologist
November 29, 2005, 7:55 pm
Rock on :D I do like the layout of this one...seems more user friendly than the original imo, enough that I might try it out. Even if you have to take time with it, go for it! I wish more people would put more time and effort into their releases.