( search forums )
Michal fixed the vote kick
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
karmazon
November 30, 2005, 4:15 am
Today I voted kicked 2 people, one for literally killing me.

The guy killed me, i voted and gave the reason "killed me" and he got vote kicked. The second was minutes ago in u13 private, some dude said "[CENSORED] [CENSORED] [CENSORED]" or something I voted the reason I gave was "bad words" and he got vote kicked.

piitb

Soulsnipa
November 30, 2005, 4:17 am
no one cares

karmazon
November 30, 2005, 4:22 am
you're getting banned anyway, so it doesn't matter what you say booger lips because you're losing your internet, for i will contact your isp and also no one likes you, because you have completely no brain, because you believe in the scams on the internet, you want a free ipod, too bad, you wont get it, because you're getting exploited, because you suck [CENSORED] and believe in everthing people say on the internet, yeah you think you're gonna make millions on the internet, well think again [CENSORED], because you wont, you know why, because you're stupid and no one likes you, yeah you're friends wouldnt even sign up for your free ipod scams, because they dont like you, they just wanna bone your mom, and shes like "hey oliver youre stupid, you wont get a free ipod" "shut up mom im making millions on the internet, just read the testimonies of people" and shes like "youre stupid we shouldve left you in that orphanage" "what the [CENSORED] are you saying im adopted, noooooo, i always thought my brother looked different, he has a big penis and i dont" and then you were like "maybe i can get a free penis enlarger on the internet, but i need 10 people to sign up" so you come to the forums but no one cares because you suck and youre stupid and everyone knows you wont get anything free because youre stupid yeah

The Geologist
November 30, 2005, 4:24 am
Classic Soldat moment.

frogboy
November 30, 2005, 4:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipano one cares
Same can be said for your referral spam.

Soulsnipa
November 30, 2005, 6:27 am
awesome response karmazon, made me laugh FINALLY.

Deleted User
November 30, 2005, 7:00 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonyou're getting banned anyway, so it doesn't matter what you say booger lips because you're losing your internet, for i will contact your isp and also no one likes you, because you have completely no brain, because you believe in the scams on the internet, you want a free ipod, too bad, you wont get it, because you're getting exploited, because you suck [CENSORED] and believe in everthing people say on the internet, yeah you think you're gonna make millions on the internet, well think again [CENSORED], because you wont, you know why, because you're stupid and no one likes you, yeah you're friends wouldnt even sign up for your free ipod scams, because they dont like you, they just wanna bone your mom, and shes like "hey oliver youre stupid, you wont get a free ipod" "shut up mom im making millions on the internet, just read the testimonies of people" and shes like "youre stupid we shouldve left you in that orphanage" "what the [CENSORED] are you saying im adopted, noooooo, i always thought my brother looked different, he has a big penis and i dont" and then you were like "maybe i can get a free penis enlarger on the internet, but i need 10 people to sign up" so you come to the forums but no one cares because you suck and youre stupid and everyone knows you wont get anything free because youre stupid yeah

??? You must like typing. I'm sure you could have just said the last couple of lines.

FliesLikeABrick
November 30, 2005, 7:12 am
er, that thing in u13 private is actually against the rules, and the people there know that (otherwise he wouldn't have gotten kicked for it)

Deleted User
November 30, 2005, 5:32 pm
Actually I think it was just lithium saying "F*CK F*CK F*CK!" after losing the flag or something. And then I think everyone just hit F12 as a reflex. I don't think I even voted on it either....But it was a stupid thing.

Karma tried to votekick me for killing him and Empy for being a "slacker". Ahahahaha

Veritas
November 30, 2005, 5:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonyou're getting banned anyway, so it doesn't matter what you say booger lips because you're losing your internet, for i will contact your isp and also no one likes you, because you have completely no brain, because you believe in the scams on the internet, you want a free ipod, too bad, you wont get it, because you're getting exploited, because you suck [CENSORED] and believe in everthing people say on the internet, yeah you think you're gonna make millions on the internet, well think again [CENSORED], because you wont, you know why, because you're stupid and no one likes you, yeah you're friends wouldnt even sign up for your free ipod scams, because they dont like you, they just wanna bone your mom, and shes like "hey oliver youre stupid, you wont get a free ipod" "shut up mom im making millions on the internet, just read the testimonies of people" and shes like "youre stupid we shouldve left you in that orphanage" "what the [CENSORED] are you saying im adopted, noooooo, i always thought my brother looked different, he has a big penis and i dont" and then you were like "maybe i can get a free penis enlarger on the internet, but i need 10 people to sign up" so you come to the forums but no one cares because you suck and youre stupid and everyone knows you wont get anything free because youre stupid yeah

There is an infinite amount of ways in which you can tell someone they're a worthless, stupid, gullible, annoying and retarded dumbass, you just picked the worst.

lithium
December 3, 2005, 3:06 am
quote:Actually I think it was just lithium saying "F*CK F*CK F*CK!" after losing the flag or something. And then I think everyone just hit F12 as a reflex. I don't think I even voted on it either....But it was a stupid thing.

rofl, that was absolutely beautiful...video called me a [CENSORED] for out-barreting him so I used my fukfufkfukfkfukfk taunt when he killed me and karma decided to votekick me.

Damn commie.

karmazon
December 3, 2005, 3:21 am
that was you ? ahaha good times, good times

lithium
December 3, 2005, 3:50 am
ay it were...you're mine next time, camel jockey!

Swarmer
December 3, 2005, 5:03 am
Rofl, soulsnipa has -1 posts. What a champion.

Piitb!

nfsjunkie91
December 3, 2005, 5:05 am
+ hes a muppet!!!! yay. i wish votekick would work a lil better sometime, or ppl would care enoguh to kick the hacker instead of just complaining

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 5:04 pm
This reminds me of time when I was playing in some 3-people infiltration server, when some guy named Sephiroth showed up. Immediatly after that, one of guys asked "You like my new nick?" and the newbie said "I don't know", and after that the guy votekicked him for "Secretly doesn't like my new nick", and "Sephiroth" got kicked.

Ooh, my head aches so bad

Captain Ben
December 3, 2005, 5:19 pm
After getting my thinking gear around that, I fullheartedly agree.