( search forums )
Forum Game #7
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Soulsnipa
November 30, 2005, 7:13 am
Had to continue with my games, however this is pretty serious.

Other than leave what can I do to apologize for the mistakes of SML, referal links, and other misbehavior i have done on these forums...

Its apparent most of you now hate me from the past. Anything in your right minds to forgive me and start a new clean slate, im only here to help the community, hell i dont even play soldat anymore.

vash763
November 30, 2005, 7:40 am
I EFFING LOVE THIS GAME

Soulsnipa
November 30, 2005, 7:48 am
this aint the nba

Captain Ben
November 30, 2005, 8:25 am
quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaHad to continue with my games, however this is pretty serious.

Other than leave what can I do to apologize for the mistakes of SML, referal links, and other misbehavior i have done on these forums...
Its apparent most of you now hate me from the past. Anything in your right minds to forgive me and start a new clean slate, im only here to help the community, hell i dont even play soldat anymore.

vash763
November 30, 2005, 8:27 am
i never say effing

Deleted User
November 30, 2005, 10:26 am
quote:Originally posted by SoulsnipaIts apparent most of you now hate me from the past.

I think some people hate you from now.

Soulsnipa
November 30, 2005, 10:54 am
why hate me

Milkman Dan
November 30, 2005, 11:38 am
why not

Deleted User
November 30, 2005, 12:33 pm
Remember kids, hate is fun! Go burn some crosses over everything!

karmazon
November 30, 2005, 3:13 pm
get the [CENSORED] outtta here goatse posting troll

papasurf31
November 30, 2005, 3:20 pm
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipawhy hate me

Because your posts are always one of three things:

1.) Shameless self promotion for your own maps and mods, most of which are Star Wars based (The series is dead, get over it!) and only half of which are even semi-decently made.

2.) Mindless blabbering with stupid questions and comments thrown in for good measure, half of which have no relevance whatsoever to the topic at hand. (this isn't the nba) I mean, wtf?

3.) ads SCAM for SCAM offers SCAM on SCAM free SCAM stuff SCAM that SCAM no-one SCAM gives SCAM a SCAM [CENSORED] SCAM about.

As of this moment, you are the biggest duchebag on these forums right now.

LazehBoi
November 30, 2005, 4:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31As of this moment, you are the biggest duchebag on these forums right now.
Woah. That is quite possibly the most insulting thing anyone could ever say here.
By the way, the word 'douchebag' reminds me of Corking. Anyone remember him? He was awesome.

n00bface
November 30, 2005, 4:16 pm
also your maps really suck, good thing nobody cares about SML anymore
[IMAGE]

Soulsnipa
November 30, 2005, 6:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipawhy hate me

Because your posts are always one of three things:

1.) Shameless self promotion for your own maps and mods, most of which are Star Wars based (The series is dead, get over it!) and only half of which are even semi-decently made.

2.) Mindless blabbering with stupid questions and comments thrown in for good measure, half of which have no relevance whatsoever to the topic at hand. (this isn't the nba) I mean, wtf?

3.) ads SCAM for SCAM offers SCAM on SCAM free SCAM stuff SCAM that SCAM no-one SCAM gives SCAM a SCAM [CENSORED] SCAM about.

As of this moment, you are the biggest duchebag on these forums right now.

1. Obviously you dont pay attention to all of my posts, only the ones you see, you comment on. Look in the maps section and maybe youd see different. In fact the last time I promoted anything of mine before the forum game post, well I cant even think about when, would u get that? funny isnt it? Get your facts straight because your the one posting useless [CENSORED]. O and point to which of my maps are not semi-decently made, id sure like to know since Id like to fix them up.

2. Ever heard of the nba slogan? "I Love this Game", or are you too busy masturbating to your internet. And i love how everyone else makes such useful posts, all of you do it so dont give me that [CENSORED]. I dont see you helping out anyone.

3. I havent posted a referal link since the incendent, I learned not to post them here, get over it.

hey [CENSORED]face your entitled to your own opinion but im pretty sure a lot more people like my maps then your ignorant opinion biased on what happened in the past. Im glad you wasted time on the most retarded drawing since the invention of your life.

The Geologist
November 30, 2005, 7:13 pm
Parasurf released some of the best mods this game has ever seen. Much better than rehashing two new versions of the Star wars mod. Let's not get into who does what around here, hmm?

It's been a while since you've done anything, and you've managed to work in these referal links amidst claims of "I'm here to update my mods and maps". While the latter may be the case, your actions when you came back earned you the flack you're catching now, these "past grudges" you keep harping on are only probably a fraction of the problem. I didn't have a problem after the first round of referal b.s., we made our peace, but to slip your link on while advertising that Star Wars mod is just lame, especially after you start lashing out like some three year old and posting pictures like goatse that are definately inappropriate for this or any other forum with young members.

Turning around and trying to cuss and swear and belittle those chiding you isn't helping your cause. At all. Please, stop now. If you were really mature as you try and act in what looks to be a handful of statements to the tune of "I'm starting a clean slate 'cause everyone hates me now", you wouldn't react as you do. Your insults are just as childish and speculative as anything that has been said to you. Just drop it already.

Soulsnipa
November 30, 2005, 7:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistParasurf released some of the best mods this game has ever seen. Much better than rehashing two new versions of the Star wars mod. Let's not get into who does what around here, hmm?

It's been a while since you've done anything, and you've managed to work in these referal links amidst claims of "I'm here to update my mods and maps". While the latter may be the case, your actions when you came back earned you the flack you're catching now, these "past grudges" you keep harping on are only probably a fraction of the problem. I didn't have a problem after the first round of referal b.s., we made our peace, but to slip your link on while advertising that Star Wars mod is just lame, especially after you start lashing out like some three year old and posting pictures like goatse that are definately inappropriate for this or any other forum with young members.

Turning around and trying to cuss and swear and belittle those chiding you isn't helping your cause. At all. Please, stop now. If you were really mature as you try and act in what looks to be a handful of statements to the tune of "I'm starting a clean slate 'cause everyone hates me now", you wouldn't react as you do. Your insults are just as childish and speculative as anything that has been said to you. Just drop it already.

I never posted a referal link in forum game #1 or wherever ur talking about? Where did you see this?

And ive tried to apologize and if the people arent willing to accept it then theres no use in trying to start over.

The Geologist
November 30, 2005, 7:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipa
I never posted a referal link in forum game #1 or wherever ur talking about? Where did you see this?

Originally taken from Forum Game #1:
quote:Originally posted by papasurf31This whole thing was just a poorly disguised advertisment for your own mod. Shame on you.

quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipayea and a good disguise for my referal link

ftw, gg, kthx

Soulsnipa
November 30, 2005, 8:27 pm
lol i was joking man, u never saw my referal link did you. Exactly, its not posted on the forums.

Veritas
November 30, 2005, 8:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by Soulsnipalol i was joking man, u never saw my referal link did you. Exactly, its not posted on the forums.

On todays episode of "Losers on the net" we take a look a Soulsnipa, and here we can see that just like the average christian, when cornered, Soulsnipa makes sh*t up.

Soulsnipa
November 30, 2005, 8:33 pm
ok let me rephrase that.

I was joking forum game #1 was never to be intended to lead to anywhere near my referal link. Chakra could tell you that. My forum link MAY be posted in the forums but I didnt lead to it, and if I could delete it I would.

Veritas
November 30, 2005, 8:41 pm
Right, sure you did.

Your lies are clear like glass, everyone can see through them, what you're doing can be likened to digging deeper when you're stuck in a hole, way to go kid.