Stupid Newbie (Comic)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Deleted User
November 30, 2005, 10:17 am
Give me a break, I was uber bored...

http://www.filelodge.com/files/hdd3/39831/soldatcomic1.bmp

Veritas
November 30, 2005, 10:53 am
It gave me a laugh, but it's obvious that it's staged (they're standing still when the story says they're moving).

sande24
November 30, 2005, 1:14 pm
yeah... you can see them staying still... better take a demo and then copy-paste the pictures of the moving soldiers later...

Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 1:36 am
They was all me, so it was kind of hard =P

Echo_Trail
December 1, 2005, 7:11 am
c'mon you guys!.. Cryp, this is hilarious!..
I really like it how he wipes out your hole team! This is good!
echo out

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 4:18 am
Well, glad you guys liked it, I've been working on a new one, I've been laughing as I made it. It's going to be really good, I'm working with paint programs to make it seem realistic

Captain Ben
December 4, 2005, 4:55 am
Just a hint for future references: Never, ever host pictures with .BMP. Always go with .JPEG.
Pretty funny, made me laugh :)

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 5:17 am
I saved one as JPEG and the quallity dropped dramaticly, the text was barily readable

Swarmer
December 4, 2005, 8:50 am
You should give it a tiny title block and call it FFO or something.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 9:06 am
You mean give my comic a title? On my second one I'm renaming it Soldiers of Death =P

Notkeiran
December 4, 2005, 10:37 am
GJ, pretty funny. Stupid Major :P. It would had been better if it were Soldier ;).

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 2:44 pm
I thought about that but that would mean he's played since 1.2 so it wouldn't seem like he's that much of a newb

Alamo
December 4, 2005, 2:51 pm
the quality goes [CENSORED] because you probably do it with a crappy image editing software. if you use something good (PSP for example, maybe also the GIMP) you won't notice decreasing quality.

nice comic ;) especially because it's a one man-comic. How many clients did you need at the same time?

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 3:06 pm
Yeah you must be right, I figured out if I make it on paintshop pro it don't suck as much, I was using MS Paint because it was just click and go.

I had 5 clients, 1 for the dedicated server, 4 for the other guys. It's tough because after like 10 minutes if you don't do anything with 1 character they auto-leave the game, not to mention once he re-joins everyone is scattered all over the map and are at different places on his screen...

nfsjunkie91
December 4, 2005, 8:24 pm
if u need comics made smaller, you can send to me, or anyone else with PS, and well turn it into .gif or .jpeg, with high res

xtishereb
December 5, 2005, 12:56 am
XD

It's funny 'cause it's true. :)