( search forums )
Magic lines
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
ray
December 1, 2005, 2:01 am
After SniperLine inculcation i find some new idias, to make manoeuvring and aiming (both one) more precisely.
After titanic work here is my new invention (after SniperLine)
Three magik lines to make aiming and manoeuvring SUPER precisely: New Sniper Line, New Arrow and New Cursor.
After updating old one into a new your aiming and manoeuvring becomes SUPER precisely.
Here they are:
http://lander-forever.narod.ru/soldat.rar
or here
http://rapidshare.de/files/8433463/soldat.rar.html

Replace theirs and make fun. (For DE, Ruge and Sniper recomended)

After some practical work you'l never miss in long range distance.

person
December 9, 2005, 5:45 am
Is this a custom interface? Do you have any screenshots?

What the?

Anyway, if any of the above should ring true, you should really place this in the "custom interfaces" subforum.

FliesLikeABrick
December 9, 2005, 5:59 am
some screenshots would be nice, and depending on what this really is, it will be moved to the appropriate forum

Deleted User
December 9, 2005, 1:15 pm
Wow ok, lets see this...but it might cause disavantage to other players lol.
Where am I suppose to put these files to test this out. -_-?

nfsjunkie91
December 9, 2005, 2:40 pm
OK, basically, from what i see, what this guy has done is made it so there is a long line to always see where your player is, the sniper line is a solid line drawn from your player to the cursor, and if you have sniperline enabled, the cursor with the long line beneath it is the range in with *almost* every weapons bullets will end up. sort of. ill post a screenshot for you all in a moment.

EDIT: Screenshot
[IMAGE]

Keron Cyst
December 9, 2005, 3:43 pm
The pseudohax0r's sniperline of choice. Interesting.

zyxstand
December 10, 2005, 1:12 am
good idea - but for pro's such a thing isn't necessary - no thnx then.
also, although i didn't try it i have to guess that the center of the cross isn't percicely where he aimed since the computer doesn't attempt to center your aim on the center of the bitmap.

btw, i like the idea of holding the jesus-cross over someone's head to kill him ;D

ZerO.Kitchen
December 11, 2005, 1:35 pm
yo its pretty useful ^_^