( search forums )
Weird autokicking issue...
Soldat Forums - Server Talk - Server Help
Algernon
December 1, 2005, 3:48 am
as of recently my NON-dedicated server has been acting strangely. soon after (like 1-9 seconds) joining my server i'll see "playerxx has left X team". it hapens with anyone who tries to join my server. sometimes, after joining a second time they're able to play. it's like my server is auto kicking everyone as they join. only once have i gotten a server message telling me anything before a "playerxx has left X team". it was "playerxx gets a ping warning", but that has only happened once out of many kicks. i'm NOT getting "playerxx disconnected", it's as if they leave on thir own accord right after joining.

no smart ass remarks about no one like my server ect... because i know that is not the problem. i see the players trying to play (moving about) right before they leave. FYI if they were all truely leaving the server on their own i would see a motionless soldat as they acces the menu; that's not happening. also, it is a weapon modded server and i use moded BMPs for the weapons. i have also brought a 1.2.1 map, crashed and it's textures into my 1.3 folders. i've reinstalled the game a few times (all of the times using the above mentioned mods and maps) and the problem still persists.

example:

requesting game... ect
[NEO]Algernon has joined Alpha team
[NEO]Algernon has left Alpha team