( search forums )
[NEO] is now recruiting
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Algernon
December 1, 2005, 8:08 am
NEO (neoseeker) clan is recruiting for the first time in over a year.

- clan tag: [NEO]playername
- clan leader: Algernon
- how to contact: PM via www.neoseeker.com or the forum,
http://s6.invisionfree.com/OverTheSky/index.php?showtopic=120
- homepage: www.neoseeker.com
- clan age: over a year (from 1.2)
- favourite gamemodes: CTF
- equipement: Algernon's CTF
- how to tryout: show up at my server (Algernon's CTF) or contact me at the NEO forum.

clan history:

a handful of guys from neoseeker.com, myself included, discovered soldat and decided to form a clan. NEO dates back to the 1.2 days and has a total of 7 members with only one known to be active, myself. being the only remaining member i am acting leader and have decided on a new direction for the clan, elite CTF.

skills:

you must be skilled in the ways of CTF. i don't care how profecient you are at killing, we want skilled CTF players. you must know how to capture the flag, evade attact and return it to the base to score. you need to know all the default CTF maps well and all their hiding spots (so you can find the EFC and return the flag, and that includes poly bugging). you need to know how to communicate with your team such as calling out "EFC high/low" and "FFC high/low". basically if you can understand an execute the clan tatics then you're fair game to join.

sample of clan tatics:

lets talk camping, yes we do support camping, base camping the enemy base to be exact.

scenario #1: the enemy has your flag and you manage to sneak into the enemy base undetected. what do you do?

1. make off with the enemy flag

OR

2. base camp out of sight with a one shot kill weapon and take out the EFC (enemy flag carrier) just before he can score whilst returning your flag as well at taking the enemy flag with you.

scenerio #2: you enter the enemy base full aware that an ally has taken the enemy flag. your team has it's flag and you are waiting for your ally to score. what do you do?

1. go rack up some kills

OR

2. base camp well hidden and wait for the enemy flag to respawn after your ally scores.

Answers: 2 and 2. we have other tatics but they are clan secrets.