( search forums )
nv4_disp.dll-Stops Working
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 2:27 pm
I get this error only when I play soldat-
Windows-Display Driver Stopped Responding
The nv4_disp display driver has stopped working normally. Save your work and reboot the system to restore display funcationality. Then next time you reboot the machine a dialog will be displayed giving you a chance to upload data to Microsoft.

I have read the help Topic in the forum as well as trying to change some setting in soldat to make if work! I have also tried looking for an update for windows and with nvidia to find the proper display driver updates for my Video Card, although I have downloaded the updates for the GeForce on nvidia and it doesnt let me install it. I have also tried to find the display driver, but not through nvidia or microsoft.

I use a laptop it uses a GeForce2 Go. My opperating system is XP-Pro. My cousin is also helping me ( he is a Computer Programmer trying to help me resolve this problem ) because he is then one that gave me the laptop.

Please help me!!! I have to play soldat!! Its apart of my gaming life and I must have it to stay alive!!

EDIT:
I've completely removed the display driver and reinstalled it, but it still happens. I was told that it could be the way my comp reads soldat. If so then what could I do to make it run correctly.. pls help me!!

b00stA
December 4, 2005, 9:30 pm
You should try downloading an OLDER version of the graphics driver.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_archive.html
Something around 45.*

Deleted User
December 8, 2005, 3:35 pm
Thanks for trying to help, but this did not work either. I believe it is the graphics card its self. I am getting a desktop. I can hold out for a little while longer.

I wish i could find a way to fix this but all attemps have not worked.