ThaD
December 1, 2005, 5:10 pm
A solution to stupid posts, lock'em

The Geologist
December 1, 2005, 5:43 pm
What's m79 numping?

Veritas
December 1, 2005, 7:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistWhat's m79 numping?

That's me trying to spell jumping correctly but failing miserably.

@ Thad

I never meant for it to be taken seriously. But maybe you've transcended the average sense of humour?

Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 7:51 pm
...Is this suppose to be a joke? Doesnt make sense. -_-

Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 9:32 pm
Oh, you are lucky I'm not a mod, cause I'd be locking heaps of these topics.

STEELIX
December 1, 2005, 11:00 pm
M79 humping!

karmazon
December 1, 2005, 11:02 pm
m79 pumping iron

I think the backflip is really successful in stoping 50% of the jumps

The Geologist
December 1, 2005, 11:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Veritas
I never meant for it to be taken seriously. But maybe you've transcended the average sense of humour?

Then save it for the bash pit? This part of the section is for serious discussion about improvements, not for four word quips.

Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 11:39 pm
[IMAGE]
For this topic

Velroth
December 1, 2005, 11:49 pm
@ Karmazon

The only time my m79 jumps don't work are when someone gets in the way or I accidently don't jump high enough. Otherwise I'm le pro high jump athlete.

Aegis
December 2, 2005, 12:06 am
I didn't know m79 boosting was a problem.

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 12:51 am
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 3:58 am
It is still very easy to M79 jump in realistic mode.

Echo_Trail
December 2, 2005, 7:17 am
i think m79 is a stupid weapon!
I mean, it's good for reaching high ground or such, but really, it's a one-kill weapon, and then BANG!, and you're most likely to be dead yourself short after!..
Anyway, m79 isn't a problem(though i'm not usin' it myself), and there's no need to make a topic about how to stop it! Especially when the topic is crap, and doesn't really support any solutions!
Oh, so you meant it as a joke? Argh Ok!..:) I don't get it :|
Have a nice day
echo out

Keron Cyst
December 2, 2005, 6:43 pm
You can still jump in Realistic Mode, even!! This thread was a total waste of bandwidth.

Algernon
December 3, 2005, 11:26 am
just double or more the damage out of the m79 and too much splash damage would be dealt to the m79er to make more than one jump viable per helthpack. plus, increassing the damage would also get rid of those cheap arse point-blank m79 shots. it you fire it at close ranges the splash damage would take a big chunk out of the m79er's health too.

this is what we need:

[M79]
Damage=300000
FireInterval=6
Ammo=1
ReloadTime=190
Speed=115
BulletStyle=4
StartUpTime=0
Bink=30
MovementAcc=3

Aquarius
December 3, 2005, 12:05 pm
M79 jumps were reintroduced by Micha#322; Marcinkowski consciously, because they are GREAT FUN and CLASSIC and because they were requested by a GREAT VETERAN player so STFU and FU U ANTI M79 RETARDS. M79 will always pwn your arses, with M79 jums or not. Besides...

NERF TEH AUTOS!!111oneone!1

Algernon
December 4, 2005, 1:43 am
the m79 is an unbalanced and cheap weapon.

as it is now the m79 > everything else.

we want the m79 to = everything else.

we're not trying to kill it, we're trying to make it more balanced. m79 jumping is heavily abused. we should reduce m79 jumping, but not get rid of it entirely. increasing the damage from the m79 to 300000 or more would cut down on m79 jumping as i illustrated above. seriously, that's all it need is a little tweak in power.

Keron Cyst
December 4, 2005, 2:10 am
It's already ridiculously powerful enough. Even if you completely removed the ability for explosions to push away soldaten (not gonna happen; it's too fun xD), an M79 can still rip through a full-health soldat with a bulletproof vest. Not even the Barret or Knife can do that (the LAW can kill that too but that has a 10-second reload so that doesn't matter).

ThaD
December 4, 2005, 9:56 am
let's all use fists only, yeeeeeee

oh wait...

NavySeal
December 13, 2005, 3:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystIt's already ridiculously powerful enough. Even if you completely removed the ability for explosions to push away soldaten (not gonna happen; it's too fun xD), an M79 can still rip through a full-health soldat with a bulletproof vest. Not even the Barret or Knife can do that (the LAW can kill that too but that has a 10-second reload so that doesn't matter).
Ge I wonder why, come on, grenade does that to and you only need to step on it. Most servers don't have bulletvest and as it says bulletvest its was ment to stop bullets noy a mortal grenade.

Deleted User
December 13, 2005, 4:19 pm
In before the lock lolol