( search forums )
We should have a resource section
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 9:19 pm
I reckon (if it's possible), we should have a resource section. Stuff like bouncy bombs, lightning etc. baisicly a section where you can add to your bullettypes, or a patch to do the same thing.

nfsjunkie91
December 1, 2005, 10:36 pm
maybe we shold make a whole extra website for this. soldatmodresource.com? i dunno this would b a pretty cool idea, and perhaps everyone would upload their resources, and admin would approve, and everyone oculd download? i dunno if this would be possible in html, but someone should try this in php or somethign to make ti work!

FliesLikeABrick
December 1, 2005, 11:16 pm
there's a site like this on the way, just wait.

December 2, 2005, 8:00 am
thx FLAB

Im already developing some odd weapons/realistic weapons

nfsjunkie91
December 4, 2005, 5:16 pm
flab, how do you do it. and maybe if anyone cared enough i could upload some of the crazy crap i have made when it is up and running.

DePhille
December 4, 2005, 5:45 pm
I'm also working on such a thing :P
anyho , atm it isn't as pro as the thing FLAB's friend is making , though I'm updating it for like errr , 1 or 2 months and I hope it will be finished next month.
http://soldatpage.u13.net , but it only hosts maps/mods/apps/clans , more to come like gosteks , clanwar handlers , rating systems on all entries(maps,mods,clans,...) etc etc

Grtz , DePhille

nfsjunkie91
December 5, 2005, 7:53 pm
Do you mean http://soldatpage.u13.net ? cuz that link only takes me to a advertisement site... oh, and if the site is going to include gosteks, FMBM should upload his 'steks (OMG A NEW PHRASE) so that all can use them.

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 9:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by nfsjunkie91Do you mean http://soldatpage.u13.net ? cuz that link only takes me to a advertisement site... oh, and if the site is going to include gosteks, FMBM should upload his 'steks (OMG A NEW PHRASE) so that all can use them.

What is a "stek"? And you mean so people can download mine? Or edit them, cause I dont want people editing them

SPARTAN_III
December 6, 2005, 1:42 pm
i'm assuming he means gosteks.

DePhille
December 6, 2005, 3:06 pm
w00ps , edited my post , the URL was spelled wrong. Thanks nfsjunkie!

Anywayz: FMBM doesn't want his stuf to be indexed on some site I guess ;)

On-Topic: Let's stay on-topic.

Grtz ,DePhille

ETA Capt. Meisseli
December 6, 2005, 4:04 pm
Could u host ETA mod v.2 'cos itl be kick ass. Ill say when its ready and u find it on the mods section.

nfsjunkie91
December 7, 2005, 3:38 am
Just for the record dephille, it is still spelled wrong XP
im going to upload my mods to there now!

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 7, 2005, 4:19 am
"Something wicked this way comes."

ETA Capt. Meisseli
December 7, 2005, 5:21 pm
A suggestion: Put more pictures.

DePhille
December 8, 2005, 12:26 pm
LOL , some evil mod is editing my posts !!! ;)
Howcome I overlooked that again...

Anyways , I clicked it myself now and guess what , no typo's this time ;)
If you want your mod to be hosted just feel free to send it to me via E-Mail; DePhille@GMail.com

The pictures will be up soon , I removed some invalid ones etc. so only like 50% of the pictures are correct. I'm going to add some moderators soon to fix that.

Grtz , DePhille