( search forums )
Your weapons in another server
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Improvements Discussion
Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 9:41 pm
Tried to post this before in game improvements, thats the last time I post there. Anyway, to the point.
Wouldn't it be cool to be in somebody else's server, and use your own weapons? Espicially in a normal server, if you've gotten so used to your own weapons. Or in a clanwar, both teams uses their own mod, so that way they don't need to argue about which mod to use.

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 2:03 am
wtf, so one team could use deagles that fire missiles that are one hit kill's and the other team uses a ruger that shoots flames that do no damage? this is dumb.....or did i misunderstand what this is about?

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 2:18 am
Uh... then one team would just stack the weapons they want. Thats a pretty useless idea in my opinion.

Swarmer
December 3, 2005, 5:30 pm
I have a mod for the AK that kills every single enemy on the screen in one click and causes all players to get ping kicked.

headstone
December 3, 2005, 5:47 pm
lol, dezonus you are truly retarded.

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 6:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by SwarmerI have a mod for the AK that kills every single enemy on the screen in one click and causes all players to get ping kicked.

Post it.

Swarmer
December 4, 2005, 9:37 am
I don't have it anymore, but it basically used the flamer bullet type, gave it infinite speed and damage(by infinite I mean sufficiently large), 0 firing speed, and infinite bink so it would fire in all directions. I don't remember the numbers I used but bink was hard to get right. When you held down the trigger for half a second, the game would instantly begin to EXTREMELY lag, and about 8 seconds later, everyone would burst into flames and die. It's fun to click on it and watch everyones ping shoot thru the roof. If you held it down really long I'm pretty sure everyone would get kicked.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 6:05 pm
it could work, if say, one clan likes 1.3 weapons, and the other like 1.2.1 weapons, but other than that, I wouldn't like a clan bringing in a bunch of 1 shot flame balls on the AK or something stupid like that.

Keron Cyst
December 4, 2005, 9:37 pm
@Muffin: it's called sarcasm, and you're a victim of it.

@Dezonus: WMs are already unbalanced as they are... xD

headstone
December 5, 2005, 9:14 pm
quote:@Muffin: it's called sarcasm, and you're a victim of it.

Umm no. Did you read swarmer's post?

Kaider
December 5, 2005, 11:39 pm
Dezonus, then I could make an automatic one shot kill deagle,and I don't think you want everyone going around with one shot kill weapons or weapons that shoot grenades 20 times a sceond.