( search forums )
Pet Peeves about Soldat
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
_Mancer_
December 1, 2005, 11:04 pm
I need to get this off my chest, so I feel the need to make a topic.

1. People that do the worm dodge in mid air. Its a goddamn bug people, your invunerable for the split second you do it, cut it the hell out.

2. People that shoot through walls. *&!^%!

karmazon
December 1, 2005, 11:12 pm
people that complain on the forums

seriously look at your threads

Post what you - HATE - about soldat.

and then you got and post what you hate about the players, not soldat

frogboy
December 1, 2005, 11:19 pm
The community in general.

_Mancer_
December 1, 2005, 11:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonpeople that complain on the forums

seriously look at your threads

Post what you - HATE - about soldat.

and then you got and post what you hate about the players, not soldat

You know you arent funny, and you never will be, right?

karmazon
December 1, 2005, 11:31 pm
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

boo hoo don't change the subject fattyboomba

_Mancer_
December 1, 2005, 11:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazonNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

boo hoo don't change the subject fattyboomba

Thank you for proving my point.

Milkman Dan
December 1, 2005, 11:39 pm
People that are obsessed with soldat like the ones with kill counts in their signiatures

The Geologist
December 1, 2005, 11:40 pm
Karmas right though...your points are about the people, not the game. But that's semantics, let's not spiral into another lovely train of insults over it. I happen to agree with him and you, although I didn't know that the worm thing was actually a bug..just thought it helped the odds of dodging. Interesting.

I've gotten used to many of the unpleasent aspects of Soldat, but those would prolly be near the top of my list as well.

_Mancer_
December 1, 2005, 11:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Milkman DanPeople that are obsessed with soldat like the ones with kill counts in their signiatures

I havent updated it in like, 4 months.

Milkman Dan
December 1, 2005, 11:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_quote:Originally posted by Milkman DanPeople that are obsessed with soldat like the ones with kill counts in their signiatures

I havent updated it in like, 4 months.

It's still there, isnt it?

karmazon
December 1, 2005, 11:51 pm
pawnzored

Deleted User
December 1, 2005, 11:56 pm
I HATE how Ruger is OVERPOWERED. -_-

Make peace guys, not war. =)

Vijchtidoodah
December 1, 2005, 11:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Milkman DanPeople that are obsessed with soldat like the ones with kill counts in their signiatures

And people who like [CENSORED]ic hanson bands -- can't leave them out.

karmazon
December 1, 2005, 11:59 pm
change the topic to something like "Forum Game #69: Say something bad about person above you"

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 12:01 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_I need to get this off my chest, so I feel the need to make a topic.

1. People that do the worm dodge in mid air. Its a goddamn bug people, your invunerable for the split second you do it, cut it the hell out.

Invunerable? When you "worm" you are more vunerable to vertical attacks O_o

_Mancer_
December 2, 2005, 12:03 am
quote:Originally posted by SDFilm[quote]Originally posted by _Mancer_When you "worm" you are more vunerable to vertical attacks O_o

No you arent :x.

Milkman Dan
December 2, 2005, 12:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodahquote:Originally posted by Milkman DanPeople that are obsessed with soldat like the ones with kill counts in their signiatures

And people who like [CENSORED]ic hanson bands -- can't leave them out.

Gorgoroth =/= Hanson

you SURE you didnt eat that special peanut butter??

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 12:11 am
That's odd...I seem to remember a lot of times where I saw someone wiggling through the air like an idiot, so I shot them and they died...

Oh, and to be on-topic in this off-topic area, I hate people who take Soldat so seriously. I'm all for wanting to win and having a good game, but ffs just chillax.

Vijchtidoodah
December 2, 2005, 1:36 am
quote:Originally posted by Milkman Dan[quote]Originally posted by Vijchtidoodah[quote]
you SURE you didnt eat that special peanut butter??

I CHECKED FOR PEANUT CIRCLES FIRST!

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 2:07 am
humbug

Captain Ben
December 2, 2005, 2:19 am
Um... Could someone please expand on this 'worm dodge'? Oh, and.. err... YARR.

Rambo_6
December 2, 2005, 2:28 am
What I hate?

Clans.

Captain Ben
December 2, 2005, 2:53 am
I always found that wearing the clan tag, but not actually being in the clan was funny.

Chakra`
December 2, 2005, 2:57 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_

Ain't that always the way, guv. Never the game really, just the damn people.

Do your bit for Soldat. Vote for me as new Admin of Soldat Forums and supreme religious leader of Soldat.

_Mancer_
December 2, 2005, 4:16 am
I always thought you should have been one. Your one of the few 'fair' people on soldat nowadays.

karmazon
December 2, 2005, 4:40 am
suck up

Rambo_6
December 2, 2005, 4:54 am
suck down

Captain Ben
December 2, 2005, 8:41 am
suck left

GAMEOVER
December 2, 2005, 8:44 am
Karmazon stfu already sick of your mouth you cant play for crap either :/ whata dumbass..

On topic I hate that worm bs to I get that crap a lot. I hate campers. I hate barret [CENSORED]s. I hate poly abusers. I hate this forums IRC channel cus its full of mostly idiots who talk nothing about soldat but when soldats brought up you get ignored most the time also every other words your mom, you also get banned for absolutely no reason. I hate idiots like karmazon who cant play at all but think they can. I HATE all the nade bugs and how my nades rarely kill dead on yet I get creamed by em. I hate cry babies. I hate people who think they're above you just because they been around longer. I hate the lack of good quality servers by that I mean servers with good players no dumbasses like karmazon or barret [CENSORED] camper noobs. I hate lag. I hate when shots dont f'n register. I hate hackers. I hate the majority of euro players who just think their so good yet wont play on a US server. I hate the community in general for there are way too many immature kids and people who are too judgemental. I hate alot of crap I play for the game.

Echo_Trail
December 2, 2005, 8:53 am
What i hate?
-Bots
-TK'ers - especially when FF is OFF! It is SO irritating to have some moron following you around the map, just shooting at you!
-Suicide
-{WSG}K@mil - Damn that guy!
-m79
-In TDM, when your on team with someone who's currently AFK!
-Connection Problems
-Running out of ammo
-Getting nailed with the flag just before scorepoint

hmm.. there, i covered my self!..
Wow, thx for giving me the opportunity to get this out! I almost feel lighter..:D

Captain Ben
December 2, 2005, 9:05 am
I hate people who suddenly go nuts at people for pointing out certain things (even though they do it in strange ways).

Captain Ben
December 2, 2005, 9:26 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERKarmazon stfu already sick of your mouth you cant play for crap either :/ whata dumbass..

On topic I hate that worm bs to I get that crap a lot. I hate campers. I hate barret [CENSORED]s. I hate poly abusers. I hate this forums IRC channel cus its full of mostly idiots who talk nothing about soldat but when soldats brought up you get ignored most the time also every other words your mom, you also get banned for absolutely no reason. I hate idiots like karmazon who cant play at all but think they can. I HATE all the nade bugs and how my nades rarely kill dead on yet I get creamed by em. I hate cry babies. I hate people who think they're above you just because they been around longer. I hate the lack of good quality servers by that I mean servers with good players no dumbasses like karmazon or barret [CENSORED] camper noobs. I hate lag. I hate when shots dont f'n register. I hate hackers. I hate the majority of euro players who just think their so good yet wont play on a US server. I hate the community in general for there are way too many immature kids and people who are too judgemental. I hate alot of crap I play for the game.

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLZ POINT YOURSELF OUT!
You just generalized the community.

GAMEOVER
December 2, 2005, 11:57 am
quote:Originally posted by Captain Benquote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERKarmazon stfu already sick of your mouth you cant play for crap either :/ whata dumbass..

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLZ POINT YOURSELF OUT!
You just generalized the community.

No, in general, its true ive seen enough to know whos about what. Theres only a handful that I feel are mature enough to have the responsabilitys they have the rest just abuse their powers.

_Mancer_
December 2, 2005, 12:17 pm
This is just a pet peeve thread, stuff that annoys you in the game.

So I would like for you Captain Ben, to take your bs and gtfo out.

m00`
December 2, 2005, 12:29 pm
what i hate is people that shoot with m79/barret, miss, run away, shoot again, miss, run away, i waste their health to 1% then a team mate [CENSORED]en kills them, thats all i [CENSORED]en hate and it happens ALL THE time, [CENSORED]en stop running away and fight me properly [CENSORED]ers

Karvinen
December 2, 2005, 1:45 pm
People who think that M79 jumping is cheating.

Captain Ben
December 2, 2005, 3:07 pm
No, don't worry, you did the same thing on the front page. I was just saying what I hated and how someone contradicted themself. Also, I've seen plenty of people ingame who do this as well, I'm not only pointing fingers at GameOver (even though it seems like I am).
Gtfo out- Get the [CENSORED] out out?

C'mon Mancer, spread the love.

papasurf31
December 2, 2005, 3:25 pm
I hate the lack of innovation.

GAMEOVER
December 2, 2005, 3:30 pm
quote:Originally posted by Captain BenNo, don't worry, you did the same thing on the front page. I was just saying what I hated and how someone contradicted themself. Also, I've seen plenty of people ingame who do this as well, I'm not only pointing fingers at GameOver (even though it seems like I am).
Gtfo out- Get the [CENSORED] out out?

C'mon Mancer, spread the love.

I didnt contradict myself I told it the way it is. "In general" meaning the majority.

Captain Ben
December 2, 2005, 4:50 pm
WHICH IS GENERALISATION!

mar77a
December 2, 2005, 5:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERKarmazon stfu already sick of your mouth you cant play for crap either :/ whata dumbass..

...and people who abuse their power.

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 9:07 pm
Worm...dodge? HUH? Never heard of that... thanks alot for the tip :P

What bugs me the most about Soldat...Hmm...

-When 14 out of 16 people in a server has the same weapon
-The existance of the barret...

m00`
December 2, 2005, 9:10 pm
i can tell you have been to my server mister angry :x

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 9:57 pm
I hate:

-Biased beta testers (I have no real proof that there are any, but i'm suspicious)

-Players that are convinced that you were playing dirty if you pwn them.

-As Gameover said, people who think they're more mature than you just because they have been on the forums longer.

-People that say "nab" "nib"

LazehBoi
December 2, 2005, 11:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by SDFilm-As Gameover said, people who think they're more mature than you just because they have been on the forums longer.
Swap "they have been on the forums longer" with "they're older" and I agree with you. It's humorous when they call people "cocksucking [CENSORED]ing cock[CENSORED]ging [CENSORED]ing keyboard warriors" and then complain about the maturity of the person they just insulted, though.

karmazon
December 2, 2005, 11:18 pm

olololol i poond you every time we played you silly n00bzor, and all you do is whine on servers ololololol you so stoopid, chuck norris would kill you

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 12:19 am
meh

GAMEOVER
December 3, 2005, 12:59 am
quote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERKarmazon stfu already sick of your mouth you cant play for crap either :/ whata dumbass..

olololol i poond you every time we played you silly n00bzor, and all you do is whine on servers ololololol you so stoopid, chuck norris would kill you

LMFAO you wish.. thx for the laughs I sure hope you just started playing cus you sure play like it me>you without a doubt now go sit in a corner and deal with it. You sit here trying to type jokes when infact YOU are the JOKE.

karmazon
December 3, 2005, 2:06 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERquote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERKarmazon stfu already sick of your mouth you cant play for crap either :/ whata dumbass..

LMFAO you wish.. thx for the laughs I sure hope you just started playing cus you sure play like it me>you without a doubt now go sit in a corner and deal with it. You sit here trying to type jokes when infact YOU are the JOKE.

ololol stop defending yourself newbie

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 7:10 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERquote:Originally posted by karmazonquote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERKarmazon stfu already sick of your mouth you cant play for crap either :/ whata dumbass..

Haha shut it you tyrannical fascist.

Karmazon will eat you ALIVES.

LazehBoi
December 3, 2005, 12:52 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERLMFAO you wish.. thx for the laughs I sure hope you just started playing cus you sure play like it me>you without a doubt now go sit in a corner and deal with it. You sit here trying to type jokes when infact YOU are the JOKE.
What a great, mature and responsible twenty something year old you are. When you're complaining about how mature everyone is, you should actually be more mature than those people, otherwise you'll look like an idiot. Hate to break it to you, sir, but you sure don't represent the mature 20 year old you make yourself out to be. In fact, you're exactly like those you insult, if not worse.

TheFunktopus
December 3, 2005, 1:00 pm
"Hey daddy, how was work?"

"LMFAO n00b even if I told you anything about work you wouldn't understand anything 'cause you SUCK!! ololo that's right go to your mommy you [CENSORED]ing 4 year old hope you become more mature when you come back, [CENSORED]"

papasurf31
December 3, 2005, 1:51 pm
HAHAHAHA

oh damn, I haven't laughed that hard since I was little girl.

you f***ing win.

Hercule Poirot
December 3, 2005, 2:21 pm
Useless cups/leagues.

oh and BARRETARDS!!! xD

Captain Ben
December 3, 2005, 2:24 pm
I <3 Funkto[wpwrger.
Hey Hercule, haven't seen you for a while...

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 2:31 pm
LOL @ Gameover

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 5:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by TheFunktopus"Hey daddy, how was work?"

"LMFAO n00b even if I told you anything about work you wouldn't understand anything 'cause you SUCK!! ololo that's right go to your mommy you [CENSORED]ing 4 year old hope you become more mature when you come back, [CENSORED]"

AHAHAHAHA BURNED.

GAMEOVER
December 3, 2005, 5:35 pm
Karmazon and aznblood, same crap players with nothin but a mouth who get all ass hurt when they get back what they give except they are both crap at soldat, playing anyway.. all the rest of you who even bring my name up get off my [CENSORED] and go grow a pair. Half the ones who talk crap are the 1s who get their ass railed in game, the other half on here feed off eachothers nerdy pick up lines til they can all just laugh at eachother instead of me so I just sit back, and laugh, at all of you. None of the ones who talk crap to me can play for piss..

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 5:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERKarmazon/aznblood same [CENSORED]ty players with nothin but a mouth who get all ass hurt when they get back what they give except they are both [CENSORED]ty at soldat, playing anyway.. all the rest of you who even bring my name up get off my [CENSORED] and go grow a pair. Half the ones who talk [CENSORED] are the 1s who get their ass railed in game, the other half on here feed off eachothers nerdy pick up lines til they can all just laugh at eachother instead of me so I just sit back, and laugh, at all of you.

Keke you laugh at all of us but we all laugh at you!

GAMEOVER
December 3, 2005, 5:40 pm
You and others can laugh at me all you want because ingame, where it matters, im laughing at you. I play for the game you all play for what seems like friendship and thats probably because of your lack of that in real life. So with all that said go back to your nerd parade.

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 5:45 pm
SPOILER: I DON'T PLAY ONLINE. o:

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 5:46 pm
When I do, which is rarely, I host.

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 7:42 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERYou and others can laugh at me all you want because ingame, where it matters, im laughing at you. I play for the game you all play for what seems like friendship and thats probably because of your lack of that in real life. So with all that said go back to your nerd parade.

lolz i would beat u at soldat so bad u would cry to ur momma for 5 dayus straight u fuking immature kid i wil kill u

LazehBoi
December 3, 2005, 8:21 pm
So, GAMEOVER, where does your horrible attitude come from? Most people don't have that sort of anger in them unless something is wrong with their real lives...

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 9:33 pm
Omg boyz , just calm down. :D Feel the flowers and the powah of sun. Hippies :D

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 2:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoiSo, GAMEOVER, where does your horrible attitude come from? Most people don't have that sort of anger in them unless something is wrong with their real lives...

Captain Ben
December 4, 2005, 4:45 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERYou and others can laugh at me all you want because ingame, where it matters, im laughing at you. I play for the game you all play for what seems like friendship and thats probably because of your lack of that in real life. So with all that said go back to your nerd parade.

None of us here have a wife nor kids. What's your excuse?

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 9:26 pm
I think he found out that his wife is cheating on him and he isn't the father of the children living in his house. Naturally, he chose a virtual community full of geeks who play a silly game called Soldat to vent. Gioco sopra.

karmazon
December 4, 2005, 9:30 pm
wtf are you talking about, he doesn't have wife or kids, if he did he wouldn't be here, cause if you're married and you argue on the internets, than you should be kicked in the face, stomped on the balls, your vitals organs should be sold to people that need them more