( search forums )
Meet the modern hitler (The muslim version)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Ok
December 2, 2005, 4:01 pm
Warning: Michal's please don't watch this, its a waste of your time.

http://switch5.castup.net/frames/20041020_MemriTV_Popup/video_480x360.asp?ClipMediaID=60227&ak=null

Yes, I'm doing it again.
buhu.. its a free world (for now anyways..)

For those of you of will see this:
Notice the condradiction when he states that what germany did was a crime (provoked by jews ofcourse) then promise that muslims will do the same.

For those of you who won't see it:
If you don't whine about someone who posts his "boom head shot" screenshot, don't whine about this one either.

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 4:05 pm
<FrogboY> THAT [CENSORED]ING "PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M ISRAELI AND MY COUNTRY HAS PROBLEMS" THREAD IS STILL ACTIVE
<FrogboY> no wonder hitler hated jews

Echo_Trail
December 2, 2005, 5:05 pm
This is sick!
He even favors Nazis!! :D
Kinda makes you have second thoughts o_O

TheFunktopus
December 2, 2005, 6:49 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2<FrogboY> THAT [CENSORED]ING "PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M ISRAELI AND MY COUNTRY HAS PROBLEMS" THREAD IS STILL ACTIVE

peemonkey
December 2, 2005, 7:46 pm
hating on jews is nothing to even post about, it's been going on for thousands of years and will continue to do so. this guy's no hitler, hitler would've gassed this guy.

m00`
December 2, 2005, 9:06 pm
i think that guy is only pissed of because of what you do in palestine, and that guy isnt a leader that could destroy countries and gas people hes only a cleric, dont listen to what he says about 'ruling the world'

quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailThis is sick!

he doesnt favor them, he just praises them for what they did to jews a long time ago, palestinians are getting killed my jews i dont see why he would hate nazis for what they did to jews?

Michal
December 2, 2005, 9:24 pm
quote:Warning: Michal's please don't watch this, its a waste of your time.
I feel so special :P

Don't worry, I won't bother getting in on this one...
I know now you are too much of a sheep to let facts sway your opinion.
Good day, sir.

frogboy
December 2, 2005, 9:44 pm
quote:Originally posted by m00`he doesnt favor them, he just praises them for what they did to jews a long time ago, palestinians are getting killed my jews i dont see why he would hate nazis for what they did to jews?
What are you talking about? The holocaust didn't happen!

EDIT: That guy is awesome.

m00`
December 2, 2005, 9:48 pm
yah the holocaust probably didnt happen anyway, but everyone says it did so thats why he probably mentioned it

Ok
December 2, 2005, 9:57 pm
Erm interesting.
Btw Hitler was a corporal with no edjucation, he started by yelling in some pub with 20-30 ppl agreeing with him.
With a poor , broken country that the economy was so poor there ppl had to go with bags of money to buy bread.

So everything is possible.

<FrogboY> THAT ING "PAY ATTENTION TO ME I'M ISRAELI AND MY COUNTRY HAS PROBLEMS" THREAD IS STILL ACTIVE

Which is very different from the "Pay attention to me I'm a little kid with nothing to say so I'll post some funny picture/quote someone made"?

You can always ignore the thread insted of making it so popular you know :)
But then again, no one noticing you that way.. so...nvm

P.S:
I'm probably going to post more stuff like that, so brace yourself oh kids of soldat.

m00`
December 2, 2005, 10:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by OkErm interesting.
Btw Hitler was a corporal with no edjucation, he started by yelling in some pub with 20-30 ppl agreeing with him.
With a poor, broken country that the economy was so poor there ppl had to go with bags of money to buy bread.

the stuff you showed in the video happens every day, have you seen any muslim stand up and say "ZOMG TIME TO RULE THE WORLD LOL LETS KILL AMERICA" then they gas everybody? no, all we see is extremists bomb them selves up to kill some morons that are trying to take over their country, even though it wont help, they are more than willing to do it, you know all these terrorists bombing places? you can thank the israel for that

n00bface
December 3, 2005, 2:32 am
I feel like burning the gates of zion myself after reading accounts of jewish soldiers killing innocent and helpless palistinian babies.

peemonkey
December 3, 2005, 3:02 am
i still blame the irish

frogboy
December 3, 2005, 3:23 am
quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyi still blame the irish
Does that have anything to do with the French? God, I hate those loathesome French.

Captain Ben
December 3, 2005, 3:50 am
BUT FRENCH WOMEN DON'T GET THE FATS!!!11

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 4:41 am
Wow, oh no he hates Jews...

SuperKill
December 3, 2005, 11:19 am
just cut it out Ok. Israel does not need public relations in the Soldat Forums..
and besides, why do you even care?

Echo_Trail
December 3, 2005, 11:34 am
quote:Originally posted by m00`i think that guy is only pissed of because of what you do in palestine, and that guy isnt a leader that could destroy countries and gas people hes only a cleric, dont listen to what he says about 'ruling the world'

quote:Originally posted by Echo_TrailThis is sick!

he doesnt favor them, he just praises them for what they did to jews a long time ago

Isn't that to favor'em?..
Anyway, i think all this war is just horrible..
So meaningless for ppl to just kill eachother!.. I mean, that's what soldat is for, but honestly, we should all get along!
Know it's kind of retro and all, and that it's easy to say for me, living in denmar and all, but really!
Ppl killing eachother for resons none of'em was a part of starting!
Religious matters kills many thousands of ppl around the world!
This is insane!..
I don't believe in religion! i don't mind ppl believing in some higher purpose, but religion mostly tries to convert ppl! It shouldn't be like that!.. it's a free world! Or it should be anyway..
my opinionĀ“!
echo out

m00`
December 3, 2005, 11:44 am
hey dude your signature too big

Meandor
December 3, 2005, 1:50 pm
Hating Jews is trendy! Join the club!

[IMAGE]

Captain Ben
December 3, 2005, 2:29 pm
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 4:05 pm
[IMAGE]

Ok
December 3, 2005, 8:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by n00bfaceI feel like burning the gates of zion myself after reading accounts of jewish soldiers killing innocent and helpless palistinian babies.

yup, which is why I post this "crap" everywhere, because ppl believe everything they read, so I might as well have them read another side of it.

This also answers your question SK.
And if you think this is the only place I post it ^_^ you're awfully wrong, its quite educating to see the difference betwin how mature ppl respond (even the nazi supporters mature ppl) compared to little kids, from the same places and civilazations around the world.
There's also a phsycology forums I'm in which I often link to these place and debate the reactions, you'll be surprised how normal most of you are for your age. I know I was :S

SuperKill
December 4, 2005, 2:04 pm
why the [CENSORED] do you care about what kids on this forum believe then?
you've said it yourself just now, people are immature in here.
do yourself a favor and quit while you got the bit of sanity left.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 2:29 pm
http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=28529&whichpage=1

Its the whole damn victim culture that the Palestinian sympathisers use to make their suicide bombings seem like some kind of heroic counterattack, like how some people try and make the insurgents in Iraq look like they are fighting for Iraq and are like the French resistance *sigh*

quote:Originally posted by m00`
the stuff you showed in the video happens every day, have you seen any muslim stand up and say "ZOMG TIME TO RULE THE WORLD LOL LETS KILL AMERICA" then they gas everybody? no, all we see is extremists bomb them selves up to kill some morons that are trying to take over their country, even though it wont help, they are more than willing to do it, you know all these terrorists bombing places? you can thank the israel for that

Again, placing the blame somewhere else to get the non-aggressor status.

Ok
December 4, 2005, 6:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by SuperKillwhy the [CENSORED] do you care about what kids on this forum believe then?
you've said it yourself just now, people are immature in here.
do yourself a favor and quit while you got the bit of sanity left.

Lab rats aren't smart, pretty dumb actualy.
But they proove very usefull for testing and understanding stuff about US :)

Don't hate the lab rats, they're cute and huggable, and don't get pissed if you see them missing the exit every time, just because you know you would have found it easly.

And if you still don't understand what I'm talking about, then ignore it.

?
December 4, 2005, 7:51 pm
Christians have been persecuted too, why don't we have a Musilm Clergyman after us! I am gonna write then a nasty letter!

Meandor
December 4, 2005, 8:31 pm
Stop making sense! We need more dancing Hitlers to subjugate our feeble minds to the greater power! Heil!

Ok
December 5, 2005, 12:05 am
quote:Originally posted by ?Christians have been persecuted too, why don't we have a Musilm Clergyman after us! I am gonna write then a nasty letter!

/me slaps the guy with the cross

Wake UP!

?
December 5, 2005, 4:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by Okquote:Originally posted by ?Christians have been persecuted too, why don't we have a Musilm Clergyman after us! I am gonna write then a nasty letter!

/me slaps the guy with the cross

Wake UP!

/me turns the other cheek

TheFunktopus
December 5, 2005, 6:12 pm
[IMAGE]

b00stA
December 5, 2005, 7:32 pm
WAS IST LIEBE

grand_diablo
December 5, 2005, 8:40 pm
<3 <~ DAS IST LIEBE

TheFunktopus
December 6, 2005, 1:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by b00stAWAS IST LIEBE

DEINE MUTTER IST LIEBE!

...IN BETT!!1

Ok
December 6, 2005, 6:36 pm
iche bien shnitzel

frogboy
December 7, 2005, 4:49 am
quote:Originally posted by b00stAWAS IST LIEBE
BABY VERLETZEN MICH NICHT, VERLETZEN MICH NICHT, NICHT MEHR

(...it's probably Babelfish's fault, but that song sounds even worse in German.)

TheFunktopus
December 7, 2005, 3:48 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by b00stAWAS IST LIEBE
BABY VERLETZEN MICH NICHT, VERLETZEN MICH NICHT, NICHT MEHR

(...it's probably Babelfish's fault, but that song sounds even worse in German.)

I believe it's "VERLETZ", but it sounds [CENSORED] anyway.

December 8, 2005, 8:59 am
so, all muslims hate jews?

Half the people in my school are jews. You don't see me carrying a gun to school and blowing their brains out, or making bombs so i can go kamikaze some embassy.

in fact, muslims are taught peace, not this 'blow yourself up along with 200 people' crap, i don't believe how people are so stereotypical nowadays.

m00`
December 8, 2005, 9:04 am
those muslims are just pissed of about what jews are doing in palestine, ofcourse they would hate jews

frogboy
December 8, 2005, 9:42 am
quote:Originally posted by 117muslims are taught peace

"Peace, but peace on our terms."

DeLarge
December 9, 2005, 11:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by OkWarning: Michal's please don't watch this, its a waste of your time.

That cracked me up, oh the hilarity!

tempnick
December 10, 2005, 12:26 am
You are currently not using Microsoft Internet Explorer. For smoother operation, we recommend using Microsoft Internet Explorer with Microsoft Windows Media Player.
However, you can still play the CastUP media item by
clicking the link below:

LAME!!! :D

Deleted User
December 10, 2005, 3:07 am
you are fat