( search forums )
{TiNS} - Just founded, take a look!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Echo_Trail
December 2, 2005, 4:56 pm
I'm founding a Realistic Playing team.
This is not some idea i just had! i've been thinking of it for quite a long time. Even before i entered the forums.
First, let me say, i play for the fun of it, and that is how the clan will be running as well.
We will be playing a hell lot of Clanwars, and we will, once the team is settled, join a bunch of tournaments.

The clan i'm currently in, isn't really organized, and we dont play that much! This is mainly the reason why i want to create team {TiNS}!

Team {TiNS} - There is No Spoon
I have not decidet how the sig will be written, and i have not decidet how we will devide up our members. That, due to my opinion, we should do together.

This is how we'll be going:
-Realistic Only
-Fair Play - No hacks/ghosting e.t.c
-Must speak english, though no certain nationalism is nescesary.
-To live within europe would be best, due to ping and timezones!
-Respect must be shown to ther clans, and ofcourse among the members..

I'm not nescesarily going to be the leader, but someone who can 'take care' of the team, and who can arrange signups for tournaments, is requiret.

I don't want any newcomers. I'm experienced myself, and i expect my team to be as well. If you think you have the skills, and most af all; the time to make a clan, then write me on MSN as bbs_appleseed@hotmail.com and we'll arrange a tryout!
I want everyone to know; reachin' the top is not the highest priority for this clan. Making a hell of a team is!

These are the rules, the rest i leave to you..
echo_trail out

Deleted User
December 2, 2005, 5:37 pm
Hi! I'm looking for a realistic clan:)

Plz add me to MSN mikalaattori@hotmail.com OR contact me at #t1.soldat @ Quakenet

Some info:
-Ingame nick: NookY
-Fav. Weapon: AUG
-I have played soldat about 1 year, but i started playing realistic 2months ago :)

NookY

Echo_Trail
December 3, 2005, 10:24 am
Done... I shall be looking forward to trying out your skills..!..
Next..

Echo_Trail
December 5, 2005, 10:49 am
hmm.. guess this is the end?.. so soon.. how sad!

Anyway, i guess ppl just wasn't ready!..
I'll come back later...

[edit]

Ok,round two:D
Well, offer still standing..

STEELIX
December 17, 2005, 11:24 pm
You sound like an asperger's.