( search forums )
Showing stats in-game/online
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Jarvis
December 3, 2005, 11:34 am
I think it would be cool to be able to show off your stats in-game, or have a link to an image or page to show your stats online.

Just a thought.

FliesLikeABrick
December 3, 2005, 5:45 pm
FoZ made a program for me which allows players to see their stats in game from the u13 stats databases. I think if i talk to him and he still has the source code (or I might have it), we can make a version which can be distributed with U13SSS for anyone to use with the stats from their site.

Rabble
December 3, 2005, 9:15 pm
brick is this program avaiable for public use? And am i reading it right that you can see your stats in game while playing in u13 correct? If so, thatd be a great prog for teh fan apps section.

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 9:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickFoZ made a program for me which allows players to see their stats in game from the u13 stats databases. I think if i talk to him and he still has the source code (or I might have it), we can make a version which can be distributed with U13SSS for anyone to use with the stats from their site.

But if it could be programmed into soldat....
....that would be great!

FliesLikeABrick
December 3, 2005, 11:06 pm
i don't think stats support will ever be programmed into soldat because:
1) there are plenty of "3rd party" apps and scripts out there which provide stats
2) stats tend to have a very negative effect on the gameplay within servers

Swarmer
December 4, 2005, 1:10 am
yeah, whenever I get less than 1:1 ratio on U13 I freak out. Stats are unhealthy. But it would still be cool.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 1:38 am
@ flies

could anybody get a hold of this code and use it on a server they run and throw it on their clan site? It would be a really helpfull thing because right now, I have everyone in {PA} trying to keep track of all their stats and it's a mess.

Jarvis
December 4, 2005, 1:50 am
My stats are always unhealthy, because I mess with the gffx and mod it all the time, so I can see how much blood I can make when go suicide.

FliesLikeABrick
December 4, 2005, 2:43 am
yes wurst, i'll try to make it available in the next release of u13sss

Saint-Cross
December 4, 2005, 3:48 am
@ wurstenemy

I tell all my members to use Soldat stat calc and screen their stats then upload it to photoshop and link it on my clan forums.Really simple to keep track of if you're doing a stat ladder.

Jarvis
December 4, 2005, 7:58 am
Yes, but then it doesn't update until you upload it again...