December 3, 2005, 4:44 pm
YES!!!

Captain Ben
December 3, 2005, 4:53 pm
What?!

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 4:56 pm
WTF ???

edit: just checked official site , its lie ...1.3.1 is in testing phase...

Maybe MM show it tomorrow ???
Or how did u mean it wille ?

Yukwunhang
December 3, 2005, 5:05 pm
OH YEAH!!!!

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 5:27 pm
MIRRORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION.

karmazon
December 3, 2005, 5:54 pm
omg the instalation file is so small, michal must've change soldat a lot

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 6:00 pm
It's a 1.3 to 1.3.1 patch.

karmazon
December 3, 2005, 6:13 pm
oh cool
im installing it now

omg omg omg whats happening omg, my folders are dissapearing ayayayayayayyayaya carramba !!!!!!11..1..

GAMEOVER
December 3, 2005, 7:02 pm
Is this a joke? If its not why are you releasing it here and now? Wasnt MM kinda pissed about the 1.3 leak that was premature? Just curious..

karmazon
December 3, 2005, 7:06 pm
gameover you so stoopid, just install the file stoopid

LazehBoi
December 3, 2005, 7:10 pm
Again, the oldest of us is the slowest. Tee hee hee.

Keron Cyst
December 3, 2005, 10:42 pm
What the heck is your avatar, Ville'?... oO'

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 11:07 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dMIRRORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION.

i bet this is the file elphant hunter posted, and anzbl00d ran it...

Shame on you mister...

GAMEOVER
December 3, 2005, 11:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by karmazongameover you so stoopid, just install the file stoopid

Why? So I have to reinstall it when MM actually releases it (if he updates it before actual release)? It's not provided by him for a reason and even IF hes not adding anything to it or just hasnt got to updating the page I prefer to download it with his approval not some idiot like you telling me im "stoopid" just download it without explaining himself whatsoever.

edit* Why is this in the bash pit and not general discussions? If its meant to be a joke because how 1.3 has been bashed I actually find it kinda funny.

Deleted User
December 3, 2005, 11:37 pm
This is in the bashpit because b00sta never checks it. This way we can let the new version spread without anyone noticing!

karmazon
December 3, 2005, 11:37 pm
yomg u so stoopid, yo mama should slap ya

The Geologist
December 4, 2005, 12:05 am
quote:Originally posted by LazehBoiAgain, the oldest of us is the slowest. Tee hee hee.

Hey, hey now..don't look down on your elders youngin'! Let I get my belt and bring down the smiting.

Captain Ben
December 4, 2005, 2:03 am
:)

EDIT: Ohh, Ville, you're a sly one. I almost did instll in, but thanks to my amazing reading abilities...

Keron Cyst
December 4, 2005, 2:17 am
Heheh. I can bet you 1500 of my posts that almost none of the SS forum veterans would install it if you posted it there. They're very observant :-D

EDIT Okay, that's just sick, even for me. Maybe I do spend too much of my time here...

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 2:35 am
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2This is in the bashpit because b00sta never checks it. This way we can let the new version spread without anyone noticing!

DUH Gameover!

frogboy
December 4, 2005, 4:20 am
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dMIRRORED FOR YOUR PROTECTION.
Which version of the "beta" is that?

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 4:23 am
The updated Soldat Version Detector tells me it's 1.3.1a.

GAMEOVER
December 4, 2005, 4:27 am
still not installing it have fun.

frogboy
December 4, 2005, 4:27 am
There was no 1.3.1a.

It went 1.3 fix then 1.3.1b.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 4:35 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboyThere was no 1.3.1a.

It went 1.3 fix then 1.3.1b.

You're right. My bad.

UGK
December 4, 2005, 5:13 am
Dude, This i just the beta testing for 1.3.1. read It people. Its not actually 1.3.1. http://selfkill.com/webv3/content/order.php Thats where they're testing the server. Scroll jus a little bit down if you cant find it.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 9:36 am
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERstill not installing it have fun.

Hahaha, you are so gullible.

The Geologist
December 4, 2005, 10:34 am
It's not an age thing, it's a personal thing.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 10:57 am
whats new in this version?

Edit: Can someone explain this? is it supposed to be a joke?

[IMAGE]

Captain Ben
December 4, 2005, 11:14 am
HHH, you've gotta see the sky rails, they're awesome :O

Captain Ben
December 4, 2005, 11:21 am
No joke, i talked to one of the beta testers and they say it was a typo.

vash763
December 4, 2005, 11:23 am
wow

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 11:26 am
the manual hasn't been changed either. this isn't a typo, its all fake!

vash763
December 4, 2005, 12:33 pm
hmm?

this thread's like 2 years old

frogboy
December 4, 2005, 12:36 pm
You mean two days old.

EDIT: Not even that.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 12:46 pm
This is not even a day old.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 3:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHwhats new in this version?

Edit: Can someone explain this? is it supposed to be a joke?

[IMAGE]

I swear I spit milk when I saw that.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 3:58 pm
Nonetheless, Captain Ben is correct.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 4:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by HHHthe manual hasn't been changed either. this isn't a typo, its all fake!

Well, duh! The release is not official.

Keron Cyst
December 4, 2005, 4:36 pm
Heheh. I personally think HHH is really smart beneath all that and is making us think he's stupid.

:-D

The Geologist
December 4, 2005, 6:09 pm
Or he's just really stupid. Gameoever was this close to doing it also XD

Echo_Trail
December 4, 2005, 7:11 pm
my god!..
So, will the 1.3.1 come out any time soon?

?
December 4, 2005, 7:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Echo_Trailmy god!..
So, will the 1.3.1 come out any time soon?

As an active beta tester.... I say... "meh"

nfsjunkie91
December 4, 2005, 7:28 pm
Wow 1.3.1 is so great, it is strangely reminescent of an older version... XP

karmazon
December 4, 2005, 7:34 pm
wow the vehicles and soldat women are awsome

nfsjunkie91
December 4, 2005, 7:36 pm
oh, they are absolutely sechsey! i can only hope in the next version, we can customize the vehicle colors, so that they match our shirts!

GAMEOVER
December 4, 2005, 7:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERstill not installing it have fun.

Hahaha, you are so gullible.

If I was so gullible I would have downloaded it, dumb ass..

GAMEOVER
December 4, 2005, 7:58 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistOr he's just really stupid. Gameoever was this close to doing it also XD

Actually I wasnt, the whole entire thread I pretty much rejected the whole thing then just followed up on the topic. People dont get much past me.

?
December 4, 2005, 8:02 pm
Double post!! Now you get such a spanking!

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 9:19 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERquote:Originally posted by The GeologistOr he's just really stupid. Gameoever was this close to doing it also XD

Actually I wasnt, the whole entire thread I pretty much rejected the whole thing then just followed up on the topic. People dont get much past me.

And yet you insist on posting.

karmazon
December 4, 2005, 9:22 pm
you so stoopid you should slap youself

The Geologist
December 4, 2005, 9:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERIs this a joke? If its not why are you releasing it here and now? Wasnt MM kinda pissed about the 1.3 leak that was premature? Just curious..

quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVER
Why? So I have to reinstall it when MM actually releases it (if he updates it before actual release)? It's not provided by him for a reason and even IF hes not adding anything to it or just hasnt got to updating the page I prefer to download it with his approval not some idiot like you telling me im "stoopid" just download it without explaining himself whatsoever.

edit* Why is this in the bash pit and not general discussions? If its meant to be a joke because how 1.3 has been bashed I actually find it kinda funny.

That's gullibility if I've ever heard it. If you even have to ask if this is a joke it's too late. And I think that might be why it's in the bash pit as well..as any forum regular knows, all the true releases begin in the bash pit XD

GAMEOVER
December 4, 2005, 10:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by aznbl00dquote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERquote:Originally posted by The GeologistOr he's just really stupid. Gameoever was this close to doing it also XD

As do you.. :/

GAMEOVER
December 4, 2005, 10:03 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologistquote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERIs this a joke? If its not why are you releasing it here and now? Wasnt MM kinda pissed about the 1.3 leak that was premature? Just curious..

quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVER

That's gullibility if I've ever heard it. If you even have to ask if this is a joke it's too late. And I think that might be why it's in the bash pit as well..as any forum regular knows, all the true releases begin in the bash pit XD

Ah i guess your right geo lol

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 10:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERquote:Originally posted by aznbl00dquote:Originally posted by GAMEOVERquote:Originally posted by The GeologistOr he's just really stupid. Gameoever was this close to doing it also XD

As do you.. :/

I have an excuse. I'm 13.

karmazon
December 4, 2005, 11:55 pm
you have an excuse, you're azn lolz

Kaider
December 5, 2005, 12:21 am
I'm not suuuure about thiiiis one....derrrrr......shhoood i downlood itsh?!

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 1:22 am
[IMAGE]

REGISTER SOLDAT NOW, OR GOD WILL KILL A KITTEN.

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 1:29 am
sooooooo wtf? is this actually a beta or not.......confusededed x 1

Keron Cyst
December 5, 2005, 1:42 am
Heheh. I think dascoo is really smart under all that. Just like how everyone thought Einstein was a retard before he discovered the nuke.

Vijchtidoodah
December 5, 2005, 1:46 am
Nobody thought that Einstein was a retard and the nuke wasn't discovered, it was built.

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 2:13 am
Einstein was a late talker. Late talkers have been identified as either mentally retarded or possessing a prodigious mind. Those exceptional seem to understand everything you say, yet remain silent. Among these late talkers are Ralph Waldo Emerson, Le Corbusier, Benito Mussolini; just to name a few great minds.

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 12:19 pm
are we hijacking this thread and making it a discussion on if i'm a retard or a normal person?

Captain Ben
December 5, 2005, 12:34 pm
Retard has my vote.

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 8:37 pm
yayerds