( search forums )
Hah, craziness!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Antifate
December 3, 2005, 9:41 pm
I was playing CTF_b2b and like 3 people had cluster grenades. That combined with a bunch of autos, a crazy minigunner, and constantly respawning people created chaos. I managed to get off the GREATEST LAW SHOT EVER. I hit 2 people, but for some magical reason, the missile kept on going! It hit another guy like a mile away! I looked at the air time, it said 3 seconds! My team managed to push into the other teams flag area. Everyone started throwing their cluster grenades, and the flag disappeared! It got blasted far away. Everyone tried to find it, it was found OUTSIDE the map! It was above the right boundary, sitting on a tilt in the wall. It was crazy.

Flying_Dutchman
December 4, 2005, 10:55 am
Hehe, thats why i love cluster nades. They're great for blowing the flag out of the enemies base. Specially at viet you can, with some luck, blow the flag on the hill where other teammates can pick it up and quickly cap.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 11:32 am
Umm...thats more of a bug than a moment. Don't get whats so good about that.

numgun
December 4, 2005, 12:24 pm
haahhhaahahha! nice moment :P

Tybs
December 4, 2005, 3:19 pm
Bugs can be great moments too... in fact, i think it is actually the bugs which mostly create fantastic situations (or terrible situations of course).

Antifate
December 4, 2005, 10:40 pm
I love it when you throw cluster grenades is Kampf. The little cave where the flag is gets owned. Most likely, the flag-stealer will be hovering to get away from the nades tossed after him. Basically, he'll be sticking tot he roof to save his butt. Anyway, throw a cluster grenade in there and watch the guy fry. The pellets from the grenade bounce upwards! It knocks the guy pretty hard and the normal grenades to the rest. Sorry, I tried to draw a picture, but it didn't come out right -.-

Maka
December 12, 2005, 2:18 pm
dude, make a weapons mod where a gun rapid fires bullet type 9, only for fast computers though, also, whooooooooooooooooah. Tripy. eh?

GARAoftheDESERT
December 13, 2005, 3:10 pm
I hate it when that hapens. Sprayers + minigun + fast respawn=INSANITY!