( search forums )
Forest Warfare
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Ideas / Discussions
nickasummers
December 4, 2005, 1:41 am
I have many unrelated ideas and i will post the ones im not useing here. feel free to use them. one idea for an infultration map is here. the left tower has a stationary turet but coliders got in the way so i made them invisable.
the pic isent working soo... there are 2 towers the infultraters get a sniper tower and the protecters get a turret tower. there is a lake in the center which uses an 85 percent opacity scenery which is just solid teal. there are trees on each side with branches to stand on. foxholes on each side and thats about it. anyone who wants could make this and add to it and whatever

Keron Cyst
December 4, 2005, 2:06 am
Image Shack (no registration; upload, copy, & paste - link is private)
Photo Bucket (registration needed, but system to handle images pwns)

nickasummers
December 4, 2005, 3:19 am
thx man ok here:
[IMAGE]
i had to shrink it but you get the idea. i didnt color the bkg and i had some mistakes (the ramps prevented movement under the towers) the idea is that each side is equal, eniquely (snipers can kill protecters that are a nusens (i tried 5 times and cant make it look right) and protecters can machinegun attackers)

nickasummers
December 4, 2005, 3:24 am
srry it wont let me fix last post:
[URL]

another idea, if you use polyworks, you can use infinite jet fuel. i made a map of a ctf paintball course i went to and with infinite fuel you could do it pritty well. it looks kinda like this:
[URL]
a means attack
d means defend
cant remember which is which white needs to be take to black right? anyway blue is the atackers and red is defenders.

Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 4:32 am
nice, but dont you make the maps, ive always been interested. and if you can/have why are you posting it here

Keron Cyst
December 4, 2005, 4:38 am
Bravo defends in Infiltration. And stretch and render transparent the clouds.

nickasummers
December 4, 2005, 12:06 pm
ok, i will fix up the inf but you people should get my other map ctf scorched earth.

Edit:new idea, a human cannonball, "aimed" grenade jump. a map with a battleship on one side and a fort on a hill on the other. cannon to launch you from the battleship to the fort