( search forums )
{PA} seeks expierenced Soldaters
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
December 4, 2005, 2:02 am
- Clantag/Name: {PA} Panda Army
- Clan leader / Squad leader: jebushunter/Bionic_Hand (me)
- How to contact: AOL Instant messanger = jebushunter or aiclsgdskse
X-fire = jebushunter or wurstEnemy13
Email = wurstEnemy13@gmail.com
- Homepage: www.michaelherron.tk
- Clan age: about 4 months now
- Favourite gamemodes: DM/TM/CTF
- Equipement: We have a TS server, nothing fancy, we are debating buying one, jebus runs a dedicated server for clan matches, but other than that we normally have a server up in TM everyday called Clockwork Orange.
- Requirements in skill and character: You have to be able to come within 5 points in a 1v1 DM against jebushunter, we're not looking for barret's as we have 2 and feel thats plenty. We don't want somone who trash talks and bad mouths people. We like people who like to tell people 'ns' and 'nt' and just not call people *weapon*tard or a n00b.
- Where/How/When are possibilities for a tryout: If you contact jebus or myself, we can get it for the second jebus comes online, mostly on weekdays, because on Saturdays and Sundays we are probably not going to be on all that much on weekends.
- We had a Clan Scrimage 2v2 vs -=[PC]=- semagae's clan, we one 2 games to 0. Jebus and I played, and it was a really good and tough match all around for both teams.
- We are actually trying to get more involved in Clan Wars and Tournaments because we have 7 players that are active 4 amazingly active. We consider ourselves really good players, and are looking to have clan matches and tourny's to showcase our talents.

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 1:46 am
nice job. A little shady on the Requirements but it a great job.

vash763
December 5, 2005, 2:05 am
I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. I just run around and Jebus tells me stories on aim :D

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 5:26 am
it was a good game :P
barretards :P j/k

Deleted User
December 5, 2005, 5:20 pm
@ Vash - what? Jebus tells me random stories on AIM too, but whats this about you running around.

sounds quite funny actually do tell

EDIT: Are you atomic hype? The guy I played with in the Zombie match last night, and you never answered my questions?

Deleted User
December 13, 2005, 2:10 am
ya im starting to like my clan

Deleted User
December 20, 2005, 2:45 am
bump

We've got a half way started site

http://wurst.atspace.com nothing much, members area is the only thing we have been working on, slowly but surely.

I run a dedicated climbing map server that is up pretty much all the time now, starting today. HUHUHU

We also have about 12 members or so, but a few are inactive and we would like some more that are actually active.

B_H

jarhead7
December 20, 2005, 4:02 am
hi i want to join

Deleted User
December 20, 2005, 5:17 am
k ill add your AIM to my buddys list . ^_^ nice having ya join

CrapBomba
December 20, 2005, 6:59 pm
hi i want to join
No really, I do :D
In soldat I go by tjg92 and on xfire I'm tjg92. My soldat forums username should be tjg92, but I for some reason did CrapBomba...

I'm pretty good with spas, steyr aug, deagles, ruger... Try desperately to learn knife XD and occasionally I do something insanely cool with nades.

Deleted User
December 21, 2005, 12:43 am
k your added to my xfire

20mexicans
December 21, 2005, 7:43 pm
hey jebus my friend dapostman wants to join the clan hes decent he has AIM and his screename is soccerplaya478 so tell me if thats ok and his computer like wont let him register for the forums or somethin so jus let me know. :D

Deleted User
December 22, 2005, 9:20 am
k thats fine with me

Deleted User
January 2, 2006, 5:01 pm
We are still recruiting, and our lineup is really good.

We just added Bond,James Bond. From AOD to our lineup.

bond_james_bond
January 2, 2006, 8:45 pm
dammit! I wanted to keep a low profile! Agg! =)

KvN
January 2, 2006, 10:35 pm
hmm, you guys use AIM, I have a feeling you're from North America? haha, just wondering. I'm interested. I'll add ya when I'm ready. I get choked up when playing against clan leaders for clans.

Deleted User
January 7, 2006, 3:44 pm
alright KvN, we are waiting and ready for you.

Still open due to lack of participation on about 4 peoples parts.

We have 10, I believe, everyday players.

CAVEMAM_420
January 7, 2006, 4:25 pm
hey everyone id like to join..... im new to the forums but not to soldat.... my Xfire is feight420 my Soldat name is CAVEMAN? my AIM is feight420 get ahold of me and maybe let me try out or somethin

Deleted User
January 7, 2006, 6:16 pm
Cough... it was win 0 lost 2.. cough OC.. cough. War results..

Im not hijacking anything. Thankyou for changing the war results.

Deleted User
January 8, 2006, 3:23 pm
Driven Under, don't be like that. I was running around doing nothing and m79 spamming. If you want me to really try, then next time I'll bring my CTF team. Do not try and high-jack this thread like a little school girl, wait my bad, I guess thats what you little school girls do.

Now shut the [CENSORED] up, and move along.

celo
January 8, 2006, 6:52 pm
Hmm...last I checked you guys were cocky enough to try and 2v3 us. After the first ohh...like 5 caps I think you guys figured it out that we were better than that. We gave you a more than decent sub and you guys still lost.

None of us were using our primary weapons if that makes you feel any better about your very own "m79 spamming" which I must say is most likely the easiest tactic in the game. Obviously you guys should've tried, because you guys lost the first round.

Either way...a loss is a loss, whether or not you tried. Excuses are lame.

If you want we can rematch. Then you can "try" and we can "try" as well. Shoot, we'll even wait for your "best" lineup and we'll use ours...(not that we have one)...and we'll even let you choose the server...as long as it's reasonable (i.e. not a public). Then there will be no possible excuses. We'll even post the screenies afterwards if we aren't lazy. Sound like fun?

Deleted User
January 12, 2006, 5:45 pm
buddy get things straight, I never wanted to play at all not one bit, and it was 3v3 in the beginning and I got the flag several times but my guys can't do [CENSORED] and they kept letting you kill them after I passed it to them. It went 2 on 3 I believe cause I left, then I came back and your guy stayed on my team. We are not cocky, I def am not, I'll bad mouth you unless you do it first, but when it comes to scrims, and me saying I didnt try one bit i didn't. On kampf you sprayed the middle the whole time I stood around jumping straight up and down when I wasn't being killed and I used m79,walked away to piss for a moment, i came back I was still doing better than the other 2 who were trying to play. I don't care about screens you have it all, I'll whipe my ass with those, wow whoopidy fricken do, I never once said I was better than any of you guys, and never arrange anything with Trev, he doesn't know what he's doing.

Just remember in a scrim I don't give a [CENSORED] what happens or the outcome, I scrimmed kzyra 1v1 in a dm and ran around gunless practically the whole time, just seeing if he could ak and nade spam me.

Outcast
January 12, 2006, 6:25 pm
Wurst, you have to realise, until you get to know the whole clan scene, you shouldn't underestimate. You consider yourself good, I consider you mediocre and average. And I have good reasons for that...first, I never heard of you, meaning you achieved nothing that I would hear about. Second, you didn't compete in any serious leagues or cups, and that is where the good clans duke it out. You can't be considered good if you go around waring sucky clans nobody every heard about. When you go against the big boys, and get away with decent results, then you can consider yourself good.
Also, saying you didn't try your best, is a lame excuse. But if you really didn't, what are you afraid of? Most people "[CENSORED] around" when they see they can't win so they [CENSORED] around and blame it on that on the end. Try your best, fail, or not fail, then come back and tell the tale. We don't need no [CENSORED]ed up stories from people doing a half job.